Nine

Maybe Or Maybe Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Nine[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]What a useless existence.

Things were going downhill ever since Jiyong started counting his days and nights. It didn’t help soothe his pain. Instead, he felt more and more like suffocating. The air coming in and out of his lungs did nothing to appease his need to breathe. Everything became utterly meaningless.

Ever since that day when Seungri left him in the parking lot with a bleeding heart, Jiyong was swinging on the edge of madness. He couldn’t even recollect the broken pieces. Jiyong was now desolate. Living became a hard excruciating necessity. Every day, he would wake up, look at himself in the mirror and loathe his entire being. Jiyong didn't know how long it will take him to go back to normal. Will he ever go back to those times?

Impossible.

Not if Seungri keeps on drawing a thick ugly red line between them. What was normal anyway? Jiyong being a bastard and Seungri forgiving him each damn time? Even Jiyong knows it wasn't fair for neither of them –especially not to Seungri.

Ever since he made them listen to that song, Jiyong was unable to sleep. When Seungri first came to the studio, he was the despicable Seungri. He gave Jiyong death glares throughout the whole explaining of the song.

At first, Jiyong excluded the idea of the song meaning something to Seungri. He wasn’t like Jiyong, he rarely pours his feelings in a song. Yet, the more Jiyong read the lyrics, the certain he became about their meaning. ‘Never’ was probably about him and his rotten personality.

It didn’t escape Jiyong that those lyrics left no room for hope. It was like Seungri decided to completely let him go –without looking back. Jiyong wondered when Seungri wrote those heart-wrenching words. Was it after one of Jiyong’s sadist episodes? Or when Seungri decided to let go?

Questions like that played on Jiyong’s nerves non-stop. He became more anxious by the time. Until the day they had to record.

The Seungri who came to the recording studio was…different. Jiyong couldn't quite put a finger on it but there was something underneath the surface that called for Jiyong. Seungri still ignored his existence and used the least amount of words to communicate with him but Jiyong couldn’t help notice the things lingering beneath.

Suffering. Frustration. Longing.

Jiyong wasn't sure. He could’ve been inventing the whole thing because those emotions wouldn’t leave him alone as of late. Or maybe, just maybe Seungri was having those screwed feelings as well.

Jiyong was absolutely and completely lost. It was as if he was thrown into a dark tunnel without any possible way out. Only darkness shrouded him from every side. Thick. Threatening. Terrifying.

Jiyong was losing Seungri –that if he didn't lose him already. His vilest nightmare was coming true and it was all Jiyong's bloody fault. He brought this upon himself.

*****

Jiyong took a random girl home. He didn't even want her. She meant to him compared to the one who got his blood boiling. Tonight, they were celebrating the release of Jiyong’s album. He had so much to drink and felt dizzy in the head at some point. Instead of acting like a responsible adult about what he saw, Jiyong went for the ed up solution instead.

He cornered Seungri in an isolated VIP booth. He was just too beautiful tonight. He was dancing, DJ-ing and having the time of his life .Jiyong wanted to lock him up in a room and keep him all to himself. The VIP booth was the closest to Jiyong's darkest wishes.

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

Seungri was obviously more sober than he was. The little prick always made sure to drink the least possible whenever the hyungs and everyone were around.

Jiyong positioned Seungri underneath him burying his face in his neck. Seungri shivered when Jiyong began ling on the crook of his neck. He had the urgent need to mark him as his forever. For the world and the ing girls who always surrounded him to see. Seungri belonged to Jiyong and Jiyong only.

"H-Hyung...stop," Seungri's voice trembled. "It's a public place."

Jiyong raised his head glaring at Seungri. "Have you thought about that when you let that grind against you?"

"You saw that?"

"Of course I saw it!" Jiyong snapped.

It was the main reason why Jiyong lost his cool and saw all shades of red. He drunk more than he could possibly take because of that maddening scene. He wanted to break the girl's neck with his bare hands.

No one touches his Seungri. Period.

Seungri lifted his chin in defiance. "What's in it for you? It's not like you have the right to control my life anymore. I am a grown up."

Jiyong pinned him with his stare. “I don't care how old you are. You will always be mine."

Jiyong encircled Seungri's neck with both of his hands pulling their foreheads close. God, how much he wanted to savour those tempting lips again. Their taste was still on the tip of his tongue. Instead of cooperating, Seungri gently pushed him.

“I will misunderstand if you say things like that.”

“So what?”

Jiyong wanted Seungri to stop talking so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter