One

Maybe Or Maybe Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]One[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jiyong watched.

His eyes glimmered with a bright light following the movements in front of him with extra care. He found himself smiling like an idiot and had to tuck it back inside.

For as long as he could remember, watching whatever Seungri does has been Jiyong’s favourite pass-time.

Jiyong recalls the first time he started watching him. It was a long time ago, when Seungri was sleeping in a corner like a little baby. Jiyong felt the need to stay by his side and protect him.

Then maybe own him.

Or maybe force him to become his property.

Break him then remake him.

Jiyong wasn’t above any of those crazy unhealthy thoughts. They haunted him ever since the first time he actually looked and saw Seungri for who he truly was.

Days turned to years and Jiyong couldn’t let go of these chaotic thoughts that played in his mind like a broken record. Jiyong knew it was wrong. He hated his own feelings and the crazy pattern they evolved in. He wholeheartedly despised that he couldn’t control them anymore.

Whenever he tried to negotiate with himself, his mind and soul announced strike, closed him off and refused to even talk to him. And so Jiyong gave up, it was futile to forget the unforgettable.

Seungri was sweating all over, his shorts sticking to his legs as he continued working out non-stop. Jiyong couldn’t forbid his eager eyes from following the little droplets of sweat that travelled alongside the younger’s neckline.

His blonde hair was damp, almost wet. Jiyong loved the colour. He was in fact the one who suggested it for him. He wanted to see Seungri do something different and so he did.  But sometimes Jiyong regretted his decisions, he didn’t like the overwhelming attention Seungri was getting because of his new hair.

The more Seungri distanced himself from him, the more Jiyong felt like planning world abomination.

“You should work out too hyung,” Seungri was panting. “Watching me won’t burn those calories.”

“Good for me I don’t get fat like you losers.” Jiyong mocked playing nonchalance.

Seungri stopped the machine and came to his side picking up bottle of water, “You don’t have to be so mean.”

Jiyong shrugged, “I hate working out.”

If he didn’t have to be in shape for their next concert, Jiyong wouldn’t be here in the first place. Or maybe he would. Just to watch Seungri.

“I know,” Seungri stood right in front of him wiping his forehead. “I also know you can be quite the baby sometimes.”

“Hey! I am the hyung here, remember?”

“Then maybe you should act like it.” Seungri leaned in to whisper in his ear, his hot breaths and murmured voice made Jiyong’s heartbeat skyrocket.

Jiyong doesn’t know how it happened, he only knew that one second Seungri was whispering in his ear and the next –when Seungri tried to retreat– Jiyong pinned his face with his both hands keeping him a few inches away from his face.

Seungri looked at him with surprised eyes and yet Jiyong didn’t let go. If there was anything Jiyong loved more than watching Seungri then it must’ve been touching him. When he was like this, close to his body and to his soul, Jiyong felt a certain serenity wash over him. He didn’t want to let go.

Not now. Not ever.

Their breaths mingled and Jiyong ravished in consuming every single one of them. Even when air didn’t quite reach his lungs. He hardly fought the urge of sealing his lips to Seungri’s own. It didn’t end too well the last time he did so –or the one before it.

“Hyung…”

“Shhh,” Jiyong whispered refusing to tarnish or end this moment any time soon. He needed it to last forever.

“Don’t do this,” Seungri’s voice was pleading, his eyes boring into his own with indescribable emotion.

“Why not?” Jiyong circled the back of his neck bringing him closer to him –as if that was even possible.

Jiyong was at the point of wishing their bodies would fuse together –for eternity.

“Because it isn’t fair,” Seungri put his hands on Jiyong’s chest but he didn’t push him. “I will be the one to suffer afterwards.”

Jiyong smirked. “So what?”

He didn’t consider himself a good person. Why would he love torturing Seungri this way if he did? The idea of emptying Seungri from his energy and filling him up again made Jiyong feel a certain erse satisfaction. He loved playing with his feelings to his heart content, destabilising him, tripping him then picking him up just to make him fall even harder.

At the beginning it was push and pull but at some point, Jiyong was more into the push and less into the pull. Sometimes he wondered if he was doing the right thing. Before he could find out the answer, Jiyong decided that he was.

Nothing else mattered as long as he had Seungri by his side, pleasing him, being with him and belonging to him.

But now Seungri wore his signature poker face completely shutting him off. Jiyong hated it. He wished he could get rid of it once and for all. He despised it when he couldn’t read Seungri as clearly as he used to. He should’ve never grew up and turned into an adult. He should’ve remained that little kid who followed Jiyong everywhere.

“Ewe, get a room.” Youngbae mocked, not paying them much attention as he headed to the running machine.

It was Seungri who pushed Jiyong away, dramatically clearing his throat. “I am going to shower. We will meet in practice.”

When Seungri left, Jiyong wanted nothing but to follow him and pick up where they left off.

But now wouldn’t be the right time. Seungri didn’t seem so happy when he left. Jiyong usually took pleasure in pushing him but not today. He had the feeling that something was preoccupying Seungri’s mind this last period and he didn’t want to add to his burden.

He might be the devil but he was a very considerate one.

Jiyong hit Youngbae on the shoulder, “Thanks for the timing dude!”

Youngbae stuck out his tongue. “Anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter