Chapter 2

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There I am, standing in my kitchen. Making dinner for my husband. I’ve been married for a month and I can say that nothing ever changes in my everyday life.

Wake up. Make breakfast. Find something to do during the day. Make dinner. Wash the dishes. Go to bed. 

There are things that make my life more pleasurable. My favorite books, watching sunsets, meeting up with friends on weekends. And there are things that I’d rather not see everyday. For example his face. 

I see him on dinners. After that he goes to his room and doesn’t come out until he’s hungry in the morning. If you sum up the time, then I probably see his handsome face for two hours a day and that’s too much.

It’s been like this for a month. 

After the wedding, we went on a heavenly honeymoon for a week. Basically it was just me, laying on a beach with a book in my hand. I have no idea what Sehun did all week. And I still have no idea what he does today, with his free time.

My friends keep telling me that he’s probably seeing some other women and I don’t care. That’s would be Sehun. Cheating on a girl, he promised to love forever. That sounds so pathetic. 

Everyday he comes home from work, walks in the dining room, sits opposite me, without looking, without saying hello, eats everything without saying thank you and goes to his room. The only time we talk, is when we have to go in public. He always turns into someone unrecognizable. His hand is always wrapped around my waist. He smiles, kisses my temple and whispers sweet things in my ear. It’s not like he wants other people to hear him. No! But somehow, someone overhears and compliments him for being such a good husband, every time.

I know, I said that I hated him, when I first saw his face, but somehow he seems even more despicable now.

I heard the front door open and shut. He’s home. 

“Come this way.” I heard him say. Great, we have guests. Now I’ll have to pretend to love him even at home. I walked out of kitchen, into the dinning room. He had never brought anyone home and I was interested, what was the matter.

Inside the room, he was taking a coat off from a tall woman. She was dressed in a tight silky dress just over her knees and black high heels. Her hair and makeup were done perfectly. She was definitely beautiful and not a guest you’d like your real husband to bring home.

“Hello, Sehun, why didn’t you tell me you were bringing a gues

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter