Chapter 1

Arranged Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes life was unfair. I learned that long time ago.

I was okay with growing up in a rich family, without many friends,because it wasn’t safe for my family.

I was okay with having almost no contact with my busy parents.

I was even okay when my father’s company closed down and my family had to live on the money we still had from our rich past.

I didn’t complain once.

But my fathers ways of solving our problems, made me speak up.

Who on earth would arrange a marriage for their daughter so they could return to business? Why was I responsible for this? I didn’t mind working. I would not mind feeding my family with my own money, if they only let me. 

But no. I had to marry some stupid young businessman, whom I had only seen on photos. Okay he was handsome, but I could actually feel his character. Selfish and ungrateful brat, who got his company from his father as soon as he finished school. The one who didn’t even care that everything he had was probably undeserved.

I tried to make my freedom last longer, but this day eventually came. The day when I would meet him. My parents didn’t even bother to let us know each other, before we’d come out as a couple to the crowd. So now I had to keep my emotions in and meet him as if I’d spent last few years in his embrace. 

I changed into my dress, did my hair and makeup and met my parents worthy of being a future bride. 

The ride was unnecessarily long and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter