Date Crashers (Jungkook x You [x BTS])

BTS One-shots

FYI: I know that Jungkook is known to be a Noona killer, but I thought I'd take this to a different level.... Jungkook is older than you!!! Yes, you're his jagi/ya not noona......
_____________________________________________________

"The boys shouldn't be back until 9:00 tonight and it is........." the boy said looking at his phone, "6:35!"

"So we have about two hours?" I checked.

"Two and a half," he corrected happily.

He practically pulled me inside, embracing me in a big hug.

"I missed you so much jagi..." he mumbled

I walked into the living room of the dorm. It was a mess but I kinda got used to it. Didn’t mean I liked it. I started picking up shirts, putting shoes by the doors, etc.

“Why are you doing that?” he asked, sheepishly.

“Because you guys need to clean up now and then.”

“You don’t have to do that,” he cooed, leading me to the kitchen. “So I tried to cook………. but I accidentally burned it… Soooo I asked Jin-hyung to cook for me.”

“Kookie~, you did this for me?” I squealed, looking at the table that was dressed up for a fancy, cheap dinner.

“Anything for you, (Y/N)…” the baby-faced boy said as he pulled out a chair, signaling you to sit down.

We sat down at the beautifully spread table. Kookie had almost everything that would be required of a "romantic" dinner: a plate of spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, wine glasses and cleaned, shining silverware. The only difference was instead of wine, he had substitued with a bottle of red grape juice. He noticed me eyeing the plastic bottle.

"I... uh.... We're both under aged so....... I bought some grape juice instead…” Kookie blushed.

You had to laugh at how adorable he looked when he was embarrassed. He moved the plate between both of us, steam rising from the plate piled with hot noodles covered in red sauce. Handing me a fork, he looked into my eyes. I gladly took the fork and reached across the table, grabbing a piece of bread. He grabbed the bottle of juice, pouring it as if it was actual wine.

“To us,” he beamed, holding up his glass.

I raised my glass slightly, smiling widely, mimicking his gesture. I took a sip of the sweet liquid. I grabbed the fork, ready to dig into the noodles when a meatball was shoved in my face. I giggled at his attempt at being romantic. I ate the meat sphere he had offered him. We started to consume the spaghetti, slurping and laughing at sauce splatters that soon covered tiny bits around our mouths. We started slurping the next bite at the same type. I heard my phone ring and turned to see what it was. When I turned back, I noticed that we had both snatched the same noodle. Our faces and lips were mere inches apart. We kept inching closer and closer……

“KOOKIE!!!!”

I snapped away for the trace, break the noodle in the process.

“Kookie?! Where are you?” Jimin yelled.

“Hyung!! (Y/N) is here…” the Maknae shouted back, obviously trying to get Jimin to go away.

“Oh, hey (Y/N)!” Jimin smiled, entering the kitchen, completely missing the hint.

It wasn’t even just him… The whole gang started to pile into the kitchen.

“Awww… Kookie is having a date!!” J-Hope cooed.

“I was….” Jungkook sighed. "I thought you weren't getting back until later..."

“So that’s why you wanted me to make spaghetti…” Jin mumbled. “(Y/N), y’know he nearly burned down the dorm trying to cook for you.”

“Ummm… I should probably get going…..” I breathed.

“Oh you don’t have to leave yet. You can stay and enjoy you meal,” Namjoon insisted.

“No… It’s okay,” Jungkook grumbled.

“Thank you for having me,” I bowed to the boys, heading for the door.

Jungkook followed right behind. He stopped me at the door.

“I’m really sorry, jagiya…” he whined.

“It’s okay,” you smiled. “I had funny.”

“Why don’t we….” he pricked an eye brow, “try again tomorrow?”

I nodded.

“How about a walk in the park?”

I smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

The day after, we met at the park plaza. We looked into each other’s eyes until he moved to take my hand. We walked around the park for a good half an hour when we decided to sit on one of the park benches. We sat down and started chatting. Chatting about his upcoming performance and my upcoming exams. As we gazed into each other’s eyes, a slight force surges through me, pulling me towards him, almost like a magnet. He was doing the same…. He eyes fluttered shut and so did mine……….

“Hey! Jungkook!”

We jolted back, sitting completely back against the bench. Our cheeks were flushed with embarrassment.

“Oh, hey (Y/N)! I didn’t know you were here!” Suga poked his head out from behind. “I was just strolling when I saw Kookie. I thought I should remind him about practice this afternoon.”

“Oh, I know about it,” Kookie growled, grinding his teeth.

“I-…. Did I-….. Is this a bad time?” Yoongi asked.

We both nodded franticly, Jungkook more so than me.

“Uummm… Well…. I leave you to it then...” Yoongi coughed.

After he left, Jungkook turned to me with a sad and desperate expression on his face. I shook my head in dismay. The moment was gone. The mood was ruined. Jungkook hung his head in disappointment.

“How about we try again……tomorrow?” he perked, leaning into me happily. “A say at the amusement park?”

I couldn’t help but smile at the idea of enjoying the amusement park with Kookie.

The next day, I was getting ready when I heard a knock on my door.

“Third time’s the charm?” he smiled, holding out him hand.

I gladly slipped my hand into his. The fit was perfect. His hand naturally engulfed my own in a warm hold. We walked to the amusement park entrance and paid for admission. As we entered, the smell of fried food possessed my nose.

“Are you hungry?”

I nodded sheepishly, not wanting to appear as if I was begging. He escorted me to the closest booth that was selling corn dogs and miniature doughnuts.

“Two corn dogs and a medium bag of mini donuts, please,” Kookie asked as he handed over the money.

After we received our food, we headed to the Ferris wheel. We stepped into one of the seats/cages/etc.. We ate as the wheel spun at a mindnumbingly slow pace. After we were done eat, we snuggled and chatted until the wheel made its full round, bringing us back to the platform. We stood, surveying the surrounding rides and games. We went on a few more rides and decided to hit up the games.

“Step right up! Win this lovely lady and fantabulous prize!! It’s easy! Throw the darts to pop the balloons!!”

It was obvious that the man was aiming the comment towards Kookie.Jungkook blushed but paid for a round. The man handed him a medium sized tiger. He was in the process of handing it to me when…

“HEY LOVE BIRDS!!!”

Jungkook groaned. He grabbed my arm, pulling me to a more secluded corner of the fair, but it was too late…… We had been spotted. Jin walked up to us, leaning in between us so we could both hear.

“Sorry you guys… But we heard that you were planning on going to the amusement park and the boys begged me to take them. They haven’t been here in a long time.” 

“Hey (Y/N)! Look what I won!!” J-Hope beamed, holding up a HUGE panda bear. “Here… You can have it, (Y/N). I don’t have any room for it anywhere, what with the small dorm room and all.”

I could practically see steam emitting from Jungkook’s ears. His face was tinted pink. Taehyung bounded up to me.

“(Y/N), I have some ice cream left… But I’m too full to eat it! You can eat it if you want!” he giggled, holding the spoon full of creamy goodness in front of my mouth, patiently waiting for me to accept the offer.

“She doesn’t want any…” Jungkook growled, swatting the spoon to the ground.

“Jungkook!” Jin scolded.

“No!! Don’t ‘Jungkook’ me!!!!” This is MY date with MY girlfriend!!!!”

His face was turning visibly red.

JIMIN!! For cryin’ out loud! You can’t always be attached to me!!”

The brunette flower boy cowered behind Rap Monster.

SUGA!!! Mind your own godda-“

“JUNGKOOK!!!” Jin spat.

“Mind your own frickin business!!!!”

The mint-top man recoiled. The Maknae was so tense you could see the vein popping out of his neck.

J-HOPE!!! Stop lying!!!!! You have plenty of space!! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN ROOM, for Pete’s sake. And for heaven’s sakes…”

He whipped around to face the oblivious Taehyung.

TAEHYUNG!!!! She already ate! She doesn’t need your charity!!!!”

At this point, you saw a tears streak down Kookie’s soft cheek.

I’M (Y/N)’S OPPA!!!! NOT YOU GUYS!!!!”

The boys were absolutely stunned. I was wondering when he would snap.

“I am so sorry, Jungkook,” Jimin started softly.

With that, the whole gang engulfed Kookie in a massive group hug, spitting out apologies. 

After they released him, Rap Monster turned to the rest of the group. They all responded with nods. They took places in a line, all facing you and Jungkook.

“Dul, se, jwesonghamnida,” they bowed deeply together.

After he wiped his face free of tears, he bowed back. After he stood back up, he walked over and hugged each of his hyungs...

"I'm sorry, hyungs....." Kookie sniffled, "I just wanted to time alone with (Y/N)...."

"We should be the sorry ones..." J-Hope added. "We should've known better."

With that, Jungkook looked at me, grabbed my hand, and walked off.

____________________________________________________________

 

I honestly don't think this was my best one shot...... I might change it or maybe completely delete it............. Idk..... Tell me what you think in the comments.............