Run (BTS x You)

BTS One-shots

Bangtan Gang was a infamous gang, known all over Seoul. They were widely known, but rarely ever seen. You were one of the rare people who actually knew them. It's because you were kind of part of the gang. It consisted of eight people:
Rap Monster (leader/deal maker/trainer/etc.)
Jimin (brute/gang doctor)
Jungkook (ninja/assassin)
Taehyung (spy)
Jin (bank owner/money maker/money manager)
J-Hope (weapon expert)
Suga (drug expert)
You (car expert)

There used to be another member, they called him Supreme Boi because he was good at basically everything: assassination, stealing, bombs, money, everything! Until, one day, he slipped up and cut the wrong wire during a job and blew the building and himself to bits. You were mainly part of the group because you knew Rap Mon when he was growing up. The gang started calling him Rap Monster because he talked a lot of trash like rappers tend to do, plus he used to work in an underground rapping bar and he's got the skills to show it.

Most of the time, the boys were out, scavenging money or pickpocketing people. But lately, they have been falling apart. They used to slip away without a trace. But recently, they've been picking more fights, not just out on the streets but some started to emerge between themselves. They started staying out too long, getting caught by the police now and again during the day. While at night, they partied long and hard like there was no tomorrow. Though, I guess if you live the way they do, there might not be a tomorrow.

One night, the gang had to blast Rap Monster and Taehyung out of jail, again:

"Come on," the leader insisted, "it'll take the edge off."

"Ok, fine,"  TaeTae agreed.

They grabbed their bag of spray paint and walked to a dark alley. They each took a can, Rap Mon took pink while Taehyung took yellow. Rap Monster shook the can, motioning Taehyung to do the same..

"Why are we doing this?" the dongsaeng asked.

"Because petty crime is to major crime as one beer is to ten beers. It feels good without getting hurt too much," the pinked-haired monster explained.

The leader grinned, proceeding to spray a word on the brick wall, splattering paint as he went. He stepped back, admiring his work. He turned around, unwrapping a lollipop and stuck it in his mouth, out the flavour. He glance up at Taehyung, who was standing there paint in hand.

"Just try it, you haven't done it in, what, like, 2 years," Namjoon insisted.

Taehyung took a deep breath, held up the can and started spraying. Long strides and small curls all over the wall.

"Now ya getting it!" Namjoon smiled, cheek puffed from the er.

"I guess so...." Taehyung smirked.

Out of nowhere, flashlight beams appeared on the wall.

"Woah, hey! Taehyung!" Rap Mon cried, grabbing the bag of paints.

Taehyung turned his head, noticing the policemen. He spun on his heels, following Rap Monster close behind. They ran across the street, all around town, all the while Taehyung is taunting the elder policemen, were keeping a fairly decent pace. All Rap monster worried about was getting away, continuously telling Taehyung to just keep running and not worry about taunting. Unfortunately, they got caught. The policemen slammed them up against the car, causing Taehyung to drop the bag, cans spilling everywhere. The boys looked at each other knowing that this was their entire life, they chose it, and they’d never let it go.

But at night, they had the best parties you could find. They established a base at an abandoned train yard. The other week they threw a huge party. Don’t get this wrong, they only hang out with each other, no outsiders, no excuses. While Rap Mon was out to get drinks, you all gathered at one of the abandoned buildings that was still fairly stable. You hung up streamers and turned the music on max volume. There was beer and cake. The weirdest combination EVER. But that’s what they wanted, and in their world, they get what they want, no exceptions. There was glitter everywhere! There was red plastic cups everywhere. You were all pretty drunk. The fact that you actually remembered the whole night is still stuns you to this day.  You were all smashed. You remember, the gang had a vague outline of a marshmallow-like human painted on the wall. The boys pushed Jin up against it. Taehyung grabbed a black spray paint can, drawing a huge X across Jin’s chest. There was a wheel chair around the building. They rode it around, acting like idiots. The whole night ended in a major pillow fight. It turned into a pillow war. There was no soft hits. Feathers flying everywhere. You and the boys partied long and hard. Eventually, you all pasted out. By the time you woke up, they were already up. Jin was building a card house. Taehyung, sour from the hangover, destroyed the stack as soon as the last cards were placed. Suga and Jungkook solved their hangovers by drinking more to numb the pain. Rap Monster explained all the jobs for the day. There was a bank we were planning to rob, but we set that off for tomorrow. There was a drug client who we were scheduling to kill because he owed up to $340. There was also heading to the car garage to tune up the getaway car and the gang van. Most of the gang left the base, leaving Jungkook and Suga to discuss their mission. They were both drunk enough that they broke out into a fight. They couldn’t agree on who should lead the mission: Suga because he was the drug natural, knowing the drug community more than anyone else OR Jungkook because he could execute murders quickly, completing the mission fast and easy. Suga was an angry drunk, while Jungkook was whinier. Suga got so upset that he completely wiped everything on the table onto the floor. Jungkook tried to calm him down. Yoongi wouldn’t have it, pushing the Maknae away. Kookie got defensive about this, punching Suga right in the jaw. This time, he was shoved to the ground. Yoongi got so irritated, he threw a chair, break a mirror and a few vases. In the middle of the day, J-Hope fainted from hangover. Jimin took him back to the base, taking care of him until he felt better.

In the recent past, they threw another party. This one was odd. They held it in the bathroom. The tub was full of water. Again, glitter was everywhere. Beer bottles little the floor. Graffiti on the walls. They shoved Jimin into the sparkling, glittery water. They splashed him as he splashed back.

In their spare time, the boys and you would hang out anywhere and everywhere. One night was spent in a fairly empty subway.  Jin bought food from the subways mini restaurant: burgers and fries. Some days were spent laying in heaps in a quiet meadow. Once we took a lot of pictures in a photo booth we found.

One of the biggest adventures was the Traffic Torture. We blocked the local tunnel with Jin’s enormous truck, completely stopping traffic flow. We were drunk, again. We started to mess around with the stopped cars. Pouring soda on the hood, spray painting windows, throwing cups at them. We snapped some of the drivers patients. The drivers started to chase us guys. Jin took action, pulling the truck up beside the boys with me in the passenger seat. They boys jumped into the back and we sped off.

But this was different.

The boys were in trouble. Bigger trouble than usual.

One night, there was a frantic knocking on you room door. Being a girl, you had a different room that them.

“(Y/N) We need to go!!!” they spat out in terror.

“What? Why?!” you quivered at the sight of them being scared.

They were ruthless and were never known to be scared by anything. We scrambled out of the building. When we exited, I looked around for any potiental threat. What I found was terrifying. There was a mob of policemen charging us. Some reached us and started to attack the boys. J-Hope shoved you out of the crowd. But you were determined to help. Jungkook swung in front of you. Holding you shoulders, he looked straight into your eyes and said the last words you wanted to hear.

“You mean everything to us. (Y/N), you need to run. Don’t stop. Don’t look back. Run as long as you can. Don’t stop until you’re out.  Don’t stop for anything or anyone. Run until you can’t run anymore. Run for yourself and run for us. Keeping running. Never stop running. Run for life, and run for ours.”

“But-”

Without warning, he shoved you even further away from the mosh pit of swing arms and guns. You hesitated, watching them start to dissolve into the mass of police. They noticed you standing there, paralyzed. What you heard next was the last you heard from them. They all screamed over the punching, smashing and breaking of bones:

“RUN!!!!!”

With tears in your eyes, you spun around. With every step, tears fell to the ground. With every step, memories of you times with the boys flashed through your mind. You didn’t stop running. You didn’t look back. You ran until you were numb, all the emotions flooding your head.

“Run…. And don’t stop ‘til you’re free….”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys!! So I based this one after the MV Run!!! Did you like it? Was it any good? Tell me in the comments if you can!! ^-^ I had a lot of fun! If you have any requests for any MVs that I could do, just ask:  comments or message me! If you have any advice for making better content, tell me!! I'm open to anything :)