Reunion (Jimin x Tae-ah[OC]) {R}

BTS One-shots

"Jimin-oppa!! Come down the slide with me!!"

Waving to my best friend in the world, I made my way to the playset. We laughed and giggled as we climbed all over the bars and platforms.

"Jimin-oppa...."

"Nae, Tae-ah?" he giggled.

"I'm your best friend in the world, guerae?"

"NE!!!"

We sprawled out on the grass in a fit of laughter. Rolling around in the yard was one of the things we used to  day all the time. But that changed... After all I was only seven, and I had a whole life of changes...

***Six years later...***

"APPA!! I don't wanna go!!!"

"Mianhae! I already told you a thousand times.. I needed this job. We need the money," he scolded me.

He had come to me with news that we were going to move away from Busan to Seoul. It was like a whole world apart from my friends and memories. I was devestated. Before I knew it, I stood at the playground with my best friend, Jimin, head hanging low. I spoke soft and slow.

"I.... I'm moving... far away..."

"Will you visit?" he croaked, gaze resting on the ground as well.

"I don't think so..."

Tears started to spill from my eyes. Arms engulfed me in a warm embrace. I wrapped my own arm around him, squeezing tight.

"When are you leaving?"

"In a couple days.... appa already had me pack up my stuff."

The next few days flew by painfully fast. Boxes that once littered the house were now crammed in the back of a huge truck. I took one last look around the empty house, noticing every little detail I never noticed before. Like the crack on the wall that we had covered up with a picture frame. Or the juice blotch that stained the ceiling from squeezing a juice box too fast and too hard. I slunk to the van, feet heavy with sadness.

"C'mon!! Hurry! I want to get there before night fall," my father ranted, practically stuffing me in the backseat.

The engine revved and stalled a little bit.

"WAIT!!!"

A scream echoed in my ears causing me to jerk around. Jimin. He was running down the street. But it was too late. My dad had pulled out of the driveway and into the street.

"JEBAL!!! WAIT!!!"

"Appa!!" I cried.

He didn't seem to care. He was already angry about the many fights we had when I tried negotiating with him to let me live with some of my friends.

"Tae-ah!! I wanted to tell you something..."

His voice started to fade away as we made our way down the street. As I craned my neck to see, I could see his lips moving..... But I couldn't make out the words. We sped off to the big city of Seoul.

The years crawled by and the memories started to fade but he never left my mind. After a couple years, an uproar started to spread among the school I was going to. Girls shrieked and some even fainted from videos of a new K-Pop group that was making it's way up the charts.

"Their so .....so..... DEABAK!!!!"

"GWIYOMI!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

I rolled my eyes as I slunk to class. Even in the comfort of my own home, screams could be heard froom next door neighbors.

"BANGTAN SONYEONDAN SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!!!"

Bangtan Sonyeongdan? That's weird. 'Bulletproof Boys'. What a quirky name.

"V's MINE!!!!"

"You can have V!! Jungkook is my SOULMATE!!!!!"

On and on and on and on and on!!!!!!!!  Day after day!!! That's all I heard about. Finally one day while passing a pile of fainted females, I caught a glimpse of one of the shining screens of a phone. That must be BTS... Wait.. Is that Jimin?! Park Jimin?!?!! I snatched the phone out of the girls hand and eyeballed the screenshot. Sure enough. Jimin cutsey face was frozen in the video. The fangirl wrenched the phone out of my hands. Without a chance to react, she gave me a hard slap to the cheek. Which, honestly, was fine because it jolted me out of the confused trance. Racing home that afternoon, I searched almost anything and everything about this 'Jimin of BTS'. Sure enough... Park Jimin. I started to roam their fancafes. A lot of the most recent posts were about how there was a fanmeeting, in Seoul, coming up. Within minutes, a pop up saying that my tickets were being shipped displayed on my laptop. But the meeting wasn't until next week. I was anxious through the rest of the week. I hadn't seen Jimin since I was 13..... I missed him greatly.

The big day finally arrived. Being sixteen, I had a car to drive to the event, so I won't have to bother my parents about transportation. I pulled into the parking lot. Even from the parking lot, I could hear the uproar in the mall that I was about to enter. As I entered, I handed the ticket master my ticket and she handed  me a group picture of the group. The glossy film glared from the lights; their faces looked flawless. All of a sudden, the girls started screaming even louder, if that's even possible. I watched as the boys filed in behind a long table. I looked closely and my gaze rested on the brunette. Jimin... They made a speech before they started the line, but he didn't say anything. I could barely even remember the sound of his voice. The line moved slowly but I knew that they wanted to meet with every fan possible. As I slowly approached the table, I could feel my heart beating in my chest. He was seated very last, coincidentally enough.

"Hey there, beautiful."

"Hey Rap Monster!" I smiled.

I handed him the picture to sign. He smiled at me, revealing the famous dimples that I saw in the pictures. I watched as he scribbled his name on the paper. The process was repeated all down the line. As I approached the brunette, I started to realize how much he changed. His hair was less ratty and neatly cut. He had make-up decorating his face. I was so occupied by his featured that I didn't notice his eyes were fixed on me. As I drew nearer, his squinted his eyes in curiousity.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed.

He smiled widely and slipped the picture from my hand. I couldn't help but stare as he scrawled his signature on the glossy surface like all the other had. When he finished, he looked at me again with a glint of curiousity in his eyes. I snapped out of it when I noticed I was staring again. He chuckled and handed me the picture. The body guards guided me to out from the line, concluding my encounter with the Bangtan Boys. As I was eying the picture, my finger pressed onto something gooey is and wet on the back of the polaroid. Pulling my fingers from the my grip on the picture, blotches of ink speckled my fingertips. Flipping the piece of paper around, I found a message.

You're very pretty.... Gorgeous even... Meet me at the back of the building in 30 minutes.... <3

I gawked at the inkling, glancing back around at the boys. To my disappointment, they were still busy. I had a half an hour to spare, so I headed off into the depth of the mall to make time pass quicker. Time flew fast than I thought and I found myself flustering to get to the back of the building. Scanning the area, I finally spotted who I was looking for...

"Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed deeply.

"Annyeong... I wanted to talk to you...."

I could see the curiousity in his eyes.

"You look like someone I knew... But she had short hair with a bob... and her eyes were a tiny bit smaller than yours.... But you have the same smile and the same twinkle in your eyes as she did.... She was a very close friend of mine..."

His cheeks began to flush a light shade of pink.

"In fact, I had a huge crush on her.... I wanted to tell her how I felt but she moved away before I could say anything..."

He latched his gaze on my eyes. HIs started twiddling his fingers in nervousness.

"When I saw you, I thought of her.... And I was thinking that I shouldn't pass up another opportunity to be with an amazingly beautiful girl...."

My cheeks burned. I didn't know what to say... I wanted to comfort him, but being in public, skinship was inappropriate... Plus who was this girl? I've known him all my life and I...... was...... his....... best friend that was....... a girl. It all clicked in my head. I guess I have changed over the years. My hair was longer and my facial features did become more distict.

"Did she look like this?"

I puffed out my cheeks, imitating my baby-face that I had as a kid, and held my hair back.

"Ne!!! How did you know?!"

His eyes lit up with sudden excitement.

"TAE-AH?!??!"

"In the flesh and blood," I grinned.

Before I could say another word, his arm secured around me in a monsterous hug. I wrapped my arms around his back, returning the embrace.

"I'm missed you so much," his voice muffled by my shoulder. "And I wasn't lying about my feelings from years ago...."

He pulled away. Trailing his hands down my arms, he grasped my hands in his. Looking deep in my eyes, he spoke the words I would never expect.

"Tae-ah... I like you a lot... and I want you to be my girlfriend..."

He leaned in closer.. smile wide.

"Will you?"


Sorry for the long wait!!! WinterPayne, here is my 2.0 version of your request!! I hope you enjoy it XP ^^


 

Hey! How was it? Did I do good?

Feedback in the comments!

Questions? Concerns?

Message me!  ^-^

Requests are always welcome!

Keep any/all request clean, please! ^^

Saranghaeyo, little angles!! 💝