Love In Different Forms (BTS x You [x Others]) {R}

BTS One-shots

"Hey, brat! Where's my homework?"

I spun around, frightened by who it was, while knowing fully who it was. Suga stomped up to me with fire burning in his eyes.

"I'm not finished with it yet," you squeaked.

", I told you to get it done by TODAY!!" he roared.

He grabbed the front of my shirt, lifting me off of the ground a little bit.

"Suga!!" shrilled a voice.

We both froze.

"Suga," started another voice, this one much calmer and stern.

"Suga!! You can't hit girls!!!" can the shrill again.

I slowly started to turn around. I was caught with relief when Seohyun and Jessica came into my view.

"Unnies!!" I ran to them, hiding behind their backs.

"You should be doing your own work," Jessica said smoothly. "Or am I going to have to tell Jungkook that you were picking on his little sister again?"

At the sound of my brother's name, the bully recoiled.

"I thought you were against blackmailing and all things bad," he retorted.

"Only for the safety of my dongsaeng. Plus it's NOT for my own benefit," Jessica pointed out.

"Wow! You told him Jessica!" Seohyun cheered.

"Why don't we...." Suga inched closer and closer to Jessica, "get out of here for some fun..............noona~?"

Jessica-unni eyebrow pricked at this. Was she really considering having "fun" with the Boys?

"I'd rather die, burning in the pits of hell before I so much as think of 'hanging out' with the low-lifes of The Boys, " Jessica spat.

The Boys, as they were known as all around school, were the members of the school gang called the Bangtan Gang. They were only four of them as of currently. There used to be a guy named Jin, but he graduated last year. Jin does most of the worst stuff and not in school... He's said to rob tiny convenient stores, getting ready to start the big leagues meaning banks. There were two other boys, J-Hope and Rap Monster, but they got suspended for damaging school property. I don't really see them that often anymore.

Each boy had their own badass name that they were known as at school. When referred to by their school name, there was trouble. Kookie to Jungkook, Namjoon to Rap Monster, Park Jimin to Jimin, Yoongi to Suga, Hoseok to J-Hope and Seokjin to Jin. Kookie is my older brother. He's part of the gang and he makes it apparent that if any of the member mess with me that they would have to deal with him personally. Now he may be the youngest of the group, but he's also the most violent of them, physically. He's very strong because he used to be in a lot of sports.

Out of nowhere, V jumped from the shadows.. scaring both me and Seohyun.

"Oh, sorry (Y/N)..." he smiled friendlily at me, "I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay," I mumbled.

V was the weirdest one of all of them. He was cheery behind his badass act. At school he was the player, he could act anyway you wanted him to, but more like he could act the way he knew you wanted him to. Except around you, you saw the real him. In school, he was badass V, but when just hanging around, he was Taehyung, the bubbly and kind little boy that he was.

"Suga..." you could hear him whisper behind his cupped hand, "Jimin wanted to talk to you."

Ever since Jungkook became part of this gang, he's been teaching you all the sneaky secrets, such as eavesdropping.

"Yeah, Suga~~," Seohyun cooed.

"Oh! Hi Seo..hyun....." V glared at the pale girl.

"That's my name!" she giggled.

Seohyun and Jessica were some of Bangtan's biggest enemies. They were actually two female gangs that merged together. They called themselves SNSD Generation. They weren't really a gang anyway. They were actually the school council. And they were the head of the council. For some reason they found a need to protect me.

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

I jolted around at the sound of my name with a surprised look at Taehyung.

"Do you want some ice cream?" he smirked at me playfully.

I nodded sheepishly and followed him as they walked away. Suga snapped my forehead when I passed him.

"That's for getting me in trouble," he smirked.

-------------------------------------------------

"Jimin!!!!" Suga yelled down the empty hallway.

This part of the school has been abandoned because the school didn't need to use it this year from the decently large decline in students.

"In here!" came the reply from a room down the hall.

We followed the voice, heading to the room that they had established as the base.

"Suga, I heard you were hounding on (Y/N) again," Jimin said bluntly.

"I was not!" Suga protested.

Jimin turned to me.

"Is this true, (Y/N)-ah?"

I froze in panic.

"Well....... Ummmm..." I stuttered. "Well, you see...... I offered ... to do Suga-oppa's homework....."

"I'm not your oppa." Suga scowled under his breath.

"SUGA!!!" Jimin barked.

There was complete silence.

"(Y/N), please continue."

"Well, I promised I would have it done but I didn't finish it yet...." I shrank back into Taehyung open chest for support.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around me protectively.

"You ..... offered?" Jimin questioned.

".........Yea ... offered," I lied.

"Ok.... But next time I hear word of you harassing Jungkook's baby sister, it'll reach him faster than me.... you got lucky, Suga," Jimin concluded. "We better get going. We got to meet Rap Monster and Jin by the old playground across town."

"But I promised (Y/N)-ah that I'd buy her ice cream," Taehyung whined.

"Then we'll stop on the way," the brunette sighed.

--------------------------------------

As you walked down the road, Taehyung suddenly grabbed your hand, pulling you behind a building.

"You know I'm here for you, right? You know you can come to me when Suga is being a meany right? I can protect you."

I was stunned. I was speechless. He caressed both of my hands, only letting them rest in his bigger hands, not squeezing them.

"Because.... y'know..." he blushed, "I like you a lot."

He leaned in close and pecked my cheek. I felt my cheeks flush red, becoming hot with embarrassment and surprise.

"We... should get back," he smiled.

We walked back out from behind the building.

"And what were you doing?" Suga questioned, squinting his eyes.

"I was... showing her something I found in the dumpster the other day," Taehyung defended.

"And what might that be?"

Taehyung held up a ratty book that I didn't notice he was holding. It was a little kids book with puppies and kittens on it.

"It's just so cute! I thought (Y/N) might like it!"

--------------------------------------

We arrived at the ice cream parlor, Suga held the door open. I was the last person to walk in. As I passed him, he dumped me out of my path and walked through himself, leaving me on the street. I swung the door open, and marched up to Suga.

"I have had enough of your constant bullying!!" I screamed.

Suga looked shocked and frighten. When he snapped out of it, he grabbed my arm, yanking me to the back of the shop near the bathrooms.

"What's wrong with you?! You can't just make a scene like that!" he whisper yelled.

"Oh yes I can!!"

I stomped my way back to the lobby area and turned back.

"I never did anything to you!!" I screamed. "I've never hurt you anyway!!"

By now tears were streaming down my face, creating glistening streak across my cheeks.

"I haven't done anything to you to cause you to hate me!!"

I was so busy ranting, I didn't notice Suga heading right more me. I raised my hand, ready to smack him away. He raised his arm too. I was expecting a harsh sting to possess my cheek........ but it never happened.

"What did I ever d-!!!!"

Before I could finish my sentence, Yoongi smashed his lips onto mine. I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks. My whole body went numb. I noticed that he had grabbed my arm that was prepared to slap him. He wasn't going to hit me, he was trying to stop me. The kiss was surreal. His lips were so soft and moist. He tasted like sugar and mint. His hand had found its way to my waist. He tried to deepen the kiss, but I jerked away. He stared longingly into my eyes.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that...." he breathed.

I stood there, completely stunned. I spun on my heels and ran out of the shop. I didn't realize the pair of eyes that had watched the whole thing unfold.... the eyes of V.

______________________________________________

Request filled for WTBratinella!!!!!! DONE!!!!!! XD

Oooo~ mad Taehyung = V..... Scary!!!

This goes out to WTBratinella..... Did you like it? Was it good? I hope you enjoyed it!!!!