Just a Bit of Attention (Jimin x Laura[OC] x Jungkook) {R}

BTS One-shots

This is a special request fill for Taemins_LittleNoona!!!!


"I'm bored..." I whined.

"Laura, you're always bored," J-Hope teased.

"What do you suggest we do then?" Kookie questioned, wiggling his eyebrows.

We all burst out in laugher at the baby-faced Kookie but soon became serious when the question settled in our minds. We didn't have any clue of what to do.....

"I know!!" Taehyung twittered. "I have a trampoline at my house!!"

"But it's like 11:00 at night...." Jin complained.

"So?" Taehyung spat.

"Sounds like a great idea to me!!" Suga exclaimed, glaring at Jin. "Let's go!!"

Jin's expression twisted into annoyance at the idea.

"Don't worry about it," I heard Suga whisper. "It'll get rid of all their enegry."

Jin seemed to relax at the thought of that. We ran to Jin's humongous truck, vaulting into the bed. Jin drove to V's house with ease. We jumped out and ran to the house.

"You can walk through the house," Taehyung inquired.

As we entered the house, everyone kicked off their shoes and made a bee line for the trampoline. A hand grabbed my arm, yanking me back.

"Be careful.." Jimin said sternly.

"I will!!" I giggled.

"C'mon Laura!!" Jungkook called.

TaeTae flipped a switch, flooding the whole backyard with a soft light. We ran to the trampoline, but only four of us could jump at a time. Taehyung, Jungkook, Hobi and I chose to jump while Suga, RapMon, Jin and Jimin agreed to just watch. While we were having fun, Suga lit a fire. Food was served by Jin. The party had started.

"Hey! Let's see how high we can bounce Laura!!!" Taehyung shouted.

We were all laughing as they guided me to the middle of the tramp. They started jumping around me, sending me higher and higher. The harder they bounced, the more my altitude increased.....

"Woah!! Guys!!!" I stammered.

I was bouncing so high that I was beginning to get scared. I didn't notice that I was slowly inching towards the edge of the tarp. I was soaring through the air when...

"LAURA!!!" a mixture of voices shrieked.

I looked down just in time to notice that the trampoline was no longer under my feet. I landed on my feet. Hard. A shrill yelp escaped my mouth. Something wasn't right. Something popped. The boys scrambled to circle around me.

"Laura! Are you okay? Can you walk?" Jungkook asked.

"I think...." I began as I attempted to stand.

A seering pain shot through my ankle, developing up through my leg. I yowled in pain, falling back to the ground. Jimin took action. Bending over, he picked my up bridal style and carried my towards the house. I watched as Jin followed while V was rushing to get the first aid kit.

"I told you to be careful..." Jimin whispered in my ear.

Once inside, Jimin set me down carefully on the couch. Jin appeared at my feet and instructed me to prop my foot on the coffee table. He began examining my foot by twisting and turning it at the ankle. Groans emitted from my lips every time I felt a pinch of pain in my ankle.

"The good news is that it's not broken," Jin informed. "The bad news is that it's sprained. Laura, I suggest you stay on the couch for the rest of the night."

My heart sunk as the words soaked into my mind while Jin wrapping my foot in bandages. I wasn't going to be able to play anymore. I felt someone gently lift my foot up and place a pillow underneath.

"It's okay Laura," Jimin smiled. "I'll be here for you."

He carefully sat down next to me, being extremely aware so as to not bump my foot. He swung his arm around my shoulders and patted his own. Reluctantly, I laid my head down on his muscular shoulder. W  sat there for a bit. I listened to his steady heartbeat from his chest. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Jungkook staring through the glass door, eyes full of anger. Swinging the door open, he stomped inside.

"Noona!! I wanna play!! Come play with me!!" the maknae whined.

"She can't playing right now," Jimin growled through gritted teeth. "She has an injured ankle."

Kookie was visibly distraught. A fire burned in his eyes.

"Then maybe we could watch TV..." Kookie persisted.

"Now's not the time to watch TV.." Jimin snarled.

"And why not?!"

Jimin jumped up, facing Jungkook. They were staring bullets into each other. An icy blanket of silence covered the atmosphere. The tension was as tight as could be. I could feel it breaking.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING?!?!?!" I cried.

"BECAUSE JUNGKOOK HERE HAS A LITTLE BABY CRUSH ON YOU!!" Jimin roared.

"YEA?! WELL JIMIN-HYUNG HAS A 'NOT SO LITTLE BABY' CRUSH ON YOU!!!" Jungkook yelled.

I was speechless. Dumbfounded.

"So..." Jimin prodded, "Who's it going to be? Me?"

Jungkook stepped up.

"Or me?"


This goes out to Taemins_LittleNoona!!! Sorry for the delay v.v But I still had a blast writing it!! ^^ I hope you enjoy it!! *-^ Also... since I was retyping it... I might have made some weird jumps in the story line or other kinds of mistakes... Let me know if there was any..... And.... it seems that I turned it into more of an angst than a fluff....... sorry..... But yea.. I hope you like it!! ^^


 

Hey! How was it? Did I do good?

Feedback in the comments!

Questions? Concerns?

Message me!  ^-^

Requests are always welcome!

Keep any/all request clean, please! ^^

Saranghaeyo, little angles!! 💖