Breakability (Rap Monster x You) {R}

BTS One-shots

Bark! Bark!

CRASH!!!

You jump out of you desk seat in your bedroom, running to the living room.

"Oops," came the sheepish whisper from Namjoon, standing over the shattered lamp.

"What happened this time?" you laugh, emphasizing 'this time'.

"I was chasing Rapmon, he stole my shoe....." he pouted, pointing at the cute puppy.

"Come here Rap Mon!!" you coo with excitement.

The little dog bounded its way over to your lap, dropping the shoe in the process. Namjoon scrambled for the shoe, snatching it off of the ground. You walk to the kitchen and open the 'arts and crafts' drawer, withdrawing a tube of SupaGlu.

"Come here," you command your giant boyfriend. "YOU are going to help me."

"But-"

"No buts! You broke it, you're at least going to help fix it," you laugh, knowing fully that he probably couldn't keep to this rule for his entire life.

You sit down on the floor around the lamp, patting the spot next to you, signaling him to sit with you.

As you start to piece the ceramic lamp back together (only the bottom was broken), being careful of the wires, Namjoon starts to whine.

"Jagi, I'm hungry,"

"Why don't you pick out a snack while I finish fixing this?"

The tall figure lumbers out of the room, into the kitchen. As you stick in the last piece of the lamp, you hear a distance *clunk* and a soft "oops". You liesurely walk into the kitchen. Lo and behold, Namjoon is standing there with a little silver handle..... from the cabnet. The screw that was attached to the handle had broken and, somehow, the handle itself was broken into two pieces.

"Uuuuuhhh.... it was an accident.." he grumbled.

You giggle as you walk to the 'arts and crafts' drawer again, this time, pulling out a brand new handle from the stash of handles in the drawer. You knew this would happen so you bought a bunch while they were cheap. You also grab new screws and a screwdriver. Meanwhile, Namjoon is sitting quietly at the dining table, watching you work. You fix the handle without any type of anxiety or anger. Afterwards, you fix dinner: chicken-flavoured ramen noodles with rice. You pour a bowl of soup for yourself and a bowl for Joonie. You hand off the bowl to Namjoon. As the rapper walks gingerly to the table, the bowl slips from his hands, creating a loud crashing noise and a big splatter of soup on the kitchen floor. As soon as the bowl left his hands, he looked off into space with that "I f**ked up" face. You sputter soup, laughing at him, but eventually cleaning up the soup and throwing away the shattered bowl. Pulling out a new bowl, ladle him another helping of soup, carry it over to the table for him, and hand him a spoon. As he starts eating, you go back to your desk and fetch your homework assignment you've been working on for 2 hours: A five page essay, college rule paper.

"Wow," you chuckle as you re-enter the kitchen "New record, nothing's broken!!"

"Hardy har har," he rolls his eyes, "so funny."

You set the papers on the table, reading over it and eating at the same time.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see the spoon slip from Namjoon's hand. As he races to grab it, he bumps his bowl, creating waves in the soup still in the bowl. Panicing, he reaches and tries to steady the bowl as well. His first flailing hand misses the spoon, leaving the spoon falling, hitting the rim of the bowl, shaking up the soup inside even more. His second flailing hand, unfortunately, accidentally slams on the edge of the bowl, completely emptying the bowls content all over the table......including your homework.

"Aaaaiiiiish!!!!!" he screams, scrambling to contain the liquid on the table.

He notices the paper and completely goes berzerk. He knows how long that report was taking you to write and how complicated it was to write. He scrambles to try to swoosh all the resiual fluids from the paper, resulting in smearing the ink on the paper.. At this point he is just so flustered, he looks over at you.

"I am SOOO SORRY jagi!!!!! I didn't mean to, I SWEAR!! Please don't be mad! I'll help you write it again! You're going to have to rewrite it... You're... you're....... You're.......................laughing?"

You couldn't help it. You pull out a copy of the essay from under your .

"I know you too well," you giggle, kissing him on the nose.

--------------------------------------------

First imagine one-shot: DONE!!!!

Did you like it?

Was it good? Bad?

Let me know... please?