Different Hobbies (Suga x Tae-ah [OC] x Jimin) {R}

BTS One-shots

I heard a knock and on my door. Before I could get up from the couch, the people outside started whooping and shouting. I immediatly knew who it was. Just to mess with them, I walked to the door extremely slowly. After I was half way to the door, the noise died down to silence..

"Tae-ah!! We know you're in there!!"  Suga called.

I sighed and walked to the door. Peeping through the tiny peephole. The glass had a spheric window, bubbling their cheeky faces. Unlatching the door, the boys burst through the door in a fit of laughter. Suga grabbed my arm and pulled me close.

"Hey," he whispered. "Sorry, Tae.... I knew you were planning on relaxing today, but the boys..."

"Yah! It's fine, " I giggled.

We all slumped on the couch laughing. Phones were pulled out and tapped on. The room fell silent. The silence was so thick, it made me itch.

"Yah! I'm bored," I exclaimed.

"I have some things I need to do at my house..." Jin piped up. "Sorry, I can't really help."

Getting up, he strutted to the door.

"Annyeong!" he called.

The door clicked shut, leaving us back in silence. Jimin glanced at me with a glint in his eye.

"So what do you feel like doing?"

"Why don't we hang out at the studio?" Suga butted in.

"I wasn't talking to you," Jimin spat. "I was talking to TaeTae."

"You weren't talking to me," Taehyung pouted.

The room burst out laughing. They often made fun of Taehyung and I because we have similar names. I usually am referred to as 'Tae' while Taehyung is often called 'TaeTae'. It's confusing... I know.

"I think that's a good idea.." I murmured.

"Studio it is!!!"  Suga jumped up jingling keys.

We packed into the van as drove to BitHit Entertainment. The place was huge. As I strutted into the lobby, I bowed to the receptionist. I come here often enough that she knows me well. We headed upstairs, clogging the elevator. The hallways were filled with chatter and laughter. Jimin grabbed my arm, pulling me closer to whisper in my ear.

"I have some cool dance moves I want to show you, Tae-ah," he giggled.

By now, the boys were just running up and down the hallway. Then a game of 'Walk the Runway' broke out. V and Jungkook strutted their stuff all along the white corridors. When they got bored of that, they thought of something else: hanging on RapMon.

"Hyung, baegopayo!!" Jungkook whined.

"Me too!!" V chimed in.

Rap Monster glanced at me apologetically.

"It's okay," I smiled. "You guys go eat and we can hang a little later."

As they left, I checked who was left in the group: Suga, Jimin, J-Hope and me. Walking down the hall, Hobi turned to me.

"Actually, I have something I need to talk to manager-nim about," he inquired. "I'll catch up later."

I watched as he skipped off to meet with their manager, leaving me with Yoongi and Jimin.. When I looked again, Jimin had disappeared.

"He went to the bathroom," Suga chuckled. "Kid has the bladder of a squirrel."

I couldn't help but snicker at the comment. Yoongi tapped my shoulder, lightly tugging at my jacket.

"I wanna show you something..."

He pulled my arm, guiding me to a small room with foam padding all along the walls. A desk took up one whole wall. The table held a couple monitors and a flood of papers. I was busy circling, examining the room, when Suga cleared his throat. He was perched on the cushy swivel chair, holding a pair of fancy headphones. Hold them up, he gave me a gummy smile. I crept over, still awestruck by the breathtaking room. Books aligned the wall shelved. Speakers were occuplying almost every little corner possible. As I lifted the speakers to my ears, he clicked play. Amazing melodies flooded my ear canals. Treble shrilled while bass boomed in the back. A  few second later, his creamy smooth voice sang followed by his hardcore risque rapping.

"DAEBAK-IDA!!!" I shouted, still emersed in the music.

I saw him laugh as he reached for the earphones.

"Tae," he laughed, "You're yelling."

He laughed harder when my expression formed a confused look.

"So.... Tae-ah," he said softly. "I wanted to tell you something..."

"I'm back!!!"

Jimin popped his head through the crack in the door.

"Whatcha doing?" he smiled.

He was smiling, but there was an obvious hint of annoyance in his tone.

"I was about to tell Tae-ah something..." Yoongi sizzled. "So get out!"

Yoongi got up and lightly shoved his dongsaeng towards to the door.

"For you information, Mr. Big Shot," Jimin sizzled, "Tae was going to go dance with me."

They spun around to face me. Fire burned bright in their eyes.

"Do you wanna dance," Jimin questioned, eyes begging me to say yes.

"Or stay and enjoy some quality music?" Suga finished.

"Can't I do both?" I squeaked sheepishly.

The room was filled with a cold silent tension. I didn't know I could ever feel this awkward. That's when Suga blew a gasket.

"Ok, you wanna know why this little brat wants to dance with you?"

"HYUNG!!" Jimin cried.

"It's because he has a cute little crush on you," Suga hissed.

"Yea? Well, I'd bet money that what hyung was going to tell you is that he has fallen head over heels for you," Jimin blurted.

The situation at hand was starting to sink in. I didn't quite know how to respond.. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Hold on...." I blubbered, my head spinning. "What's going on?"

"JIMIN IS TOO MUCH OF A BABY TO ADMIT HIS FEELINGS TO YOU!!!"

"YOONGI HAS AN UBER CRUSH ON YOU!!!!"

The words I was afraid to hear processed in my mind. Jimin stepped right in front of me.

"So," he snapped. "Who will it be? Me?"

Suga stepped up to the challenge.

"Or me?"


Request fill for WinterPayne!!! I had fun writing this XD Sorry for the long wait tho...... I hope you enjoy it !!! ^^

 

Hey! How was it? Did I do good?

Feedback in the comments!

Questions? Concerns?

Message me!  ^-^

Requests are always welcome!

Keep any/all request clean, please! ^^

Saranghaeyo, little angels!! 💝