Late Night Work (Suga x You)

BTS One-shots

I was making ramon when I heard shuffling in the hallway. I peeked into the corridor. Suga was in the bathroom. His studio light was on. I hurried to prepare a bowl of soup for him. Creeping into the room, I placed the bowl next his computer keyboard, being careful not to spill any on the computer. I dashed back out and started to ladle out my own serving of soup. As I started to waddle to the couch, I could hear slurping. I smiled.Turning the TV on, the hours began to tick by. Glancing at the clock, it was 10:04. I could here faint music drifting throughout the house. I went back to kitchen. Pulling open the fridge I surveyed the content. My gaze rested on a cake and pie. Thinking long and hard, I decided on eating some of both. I set them on the counter and started rooting through the freezer. I lugged out the large carton of ice cream and pulled out a couple bowls. I tore a piece of paper and scribbled on it. I snuck around with the bowl of sweets and the note. Sneaking back into the room, I carefully placed the bowl on the table, leaning the note on side of the container. I grabbed the soup bowl when...

"Y'know you don't have to sneak around... This is your house too..."

 I jumped, almost spilling some broth that was still in the soup bowl.

"I...uh...just..." I stuttered.

He smiled, making his way across the room. He snatched the note from the desk.

"Sugar for my Suga?" he chuckled.

He s his arms around my waist, kissing my forehead.

"You don't have to do this..." he mumbled against my skin, sending shivers through my body.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his nose.

"But I wanted to..." I pouted.

"You should get to bed.. It's late."

"But I'm not tired.." I whined.

"Then go watch TV or something," he laughed.

Releasing his grip, I squirmed away. Plopping down on the couch, I switched on the TV. I started flipping through the channels and before I knew it, the clock read 11:43. My eyes began to creep shut... The sound of shuffling in the hallway jolted me awake. I noticed that a blanket was draped over my legs.... It wasn't there before.... I spun around just in time to see Yoongi disappear back into his studio. I layed there for a minute. I didn't quite know what to do. I stood, letting the blanket fall to the floor. I tip toed to the door, peering in. His back was turned. I just stared into the room, reading what was on his screens.

"I told you. You don't have to sneak around. You can come in if you want."

My cheeks flushed. I spun around and ran to the bedroom. Ducking under the covers, I curled in a ball and laid there... I didn't know he knew I was there. He's good. About a half an hour flowed by and I became stiff in my day clothes. Dragging myself out of the comfy bed, I rummaged through the closet and pulled out of of Suga's t-shirts. Slipping the large shirt over my head, I snuck into the hall again. Peeping back into the studio, I saw Suga had his headphones on. I retracted my head around the corner and breathed heavily but tried to be as quietly as possible. I turned my head back to peek in again when...

"boo."

His face was only a couple inches from my and he was grinning. His eyes were the only thing that I could see. He chuckled and pecked my lips and stood back up. I blushed fierously and turned my full body around the corner, staring at the ground. His hand enveloped my own and he gently pulled me to the computers.

"Why are you still up?" he hummed.

"Because I can't sleep without you..."

"Well.. If that's really what's going on.."

His eyes twitched to the screen knowingly. I couldn't help but following his gaze to the screens.

"I knew it," he laughed. "Here. If you really want me to, I can show you what I've been working on."

Lifting the fancy headphone to my ears, he hit the play button. Strong beats and smooth melodies mixed with the fancy reverbs and extreme bass. His creamy smooth voice swept over my ears and I found myself speechless. I saw his lips move but I couldn't make out words over the music. Inching the earphones off, I stared at him...

"I'm gonna take it that you do like it..."

All I could mange was a nod. He chuckled and pecked my cheek.

"I think we should get to sleep.... it's midnight.."

I glanced at the clock and sure enough is was 12:05.

He dragged me off to bed and cuddled up under the covers. He activated the stereo in the room. A mixtape he made started playiny, lulling me to sleep with the beautiful music.