Chapter 8

Unpredictable

Hayoon's POV

UNBELIEVABLE!

I just met...

V...

From...

BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!!!!!

Santa must be giving me an early Christmas gift as I've met 2/7 of the Bangtan boys already. And in the most unpredictable ways.

The world is full of surprises. 

I met Jungkook in a room full of disgusting lost belongings and now V.

Ruby was scheduled to perform in a special show case in Daegu. Me and the girls decided to eat out during lunch after practice. 

When we were about to return to the venue, I saw a little girl struggling to reach the coin hole in a gum ball machine. I ran up to her and and held her up so she could reach the slot.

When I was on my way to the waiting room someone grabbed me in the shoulder and turned me around.

To my surprise, it was V Sunbaenim!

I was FLABBERGASTED!!

I didn't have time to fangirl mentally because I was still in the state of shock and  bewilderedness. 

That changed when he gave me his box smile and said he was the cousin of the little girl I helped earlier.

I was screaming like a banshee inside that I almost shattered my eardrums. That is, if I was actually screaming. I didn't wanna embarrass myself. 

He was really friendly and funny just like what I've heard.

I was doing my best not to fangirl right then and there so I just kept my replies minimal so I wouldn't stutter or say something stupid.

Just when we were about to part ways he called out to me and asked if Sena could see me again.

OMO— is that an invite? Okay Hayoon hold your horses. He just said that Sena likes you. He asked if SENA could see you again, not him.

I told him I'd love to because that girl was such a cutie pie and I really would love to see her again.

It was not just an excuse to see V again.

I mean, if I was seeing Sena why would V be there?

But then again, I only know Sena through V and he was the one who did initiate the thought of meeting again

— okay Hayoon stop over thinking things. V Sunbaenim was just being friendly like how his natural nature should be.

I'm not really sure if V knows I'm a fan because he didn't really mention anything. 


 

Third Person's POV

The showcase was now over and the shows' performers did not disappoint the audience and held a successful event.

The girl group Ruby did a fantastic performance as well, everyone was now in the waiting room. All the members were changing out of their stage outfits. Well, not all. 

There's Hayoon. With a bladder as weak as a grandma.

"Sorry guys, I can't hold it any longer. I gotta go number 3!" Hayoon yelled, doing her best not to flood the room.

"Seriously Hayoon, that's the third one today." The oldest member Gem, complained.

"Well, I can't help it!" Hayoon exclaimed as she left for the door.

As soon as Hayoon got out of the waiting room she felt her heart stop. And then it started beating again. This time, 250 bpm. She felt her heart tighten. She grabbed the left side of her chest feeling that she was gonna pass out. 

 

This feeling is not foreign to Hayoon. 

She felt it before.

Twice actually.

 

When she first met Jungkook,

then V.

But she was not ready for this. 

She was not ready to see the whole pack.

Not when she still hasn't recovered from her encounter with V earlier.

Heck, she still can't get over her first meeting with Jungkook a month ago! 

Hayoon was glued to her spot with slightly open. She was so overwhelmed with the fine work of arts just ten meters away from her. 

The boys were laughing and fooling around the hallways and Hayoon just decided she was just gonna stand there, waiting for them to pass by before she'll proceed to the restroom. 

It was a good idea. In that way she won't embarrass herself.

Just when the boys were now three meters away, V sensed another human being other than him and s. He had to look up and saw...

"Hayoon-shi!" V called, raising his right hand to wave.

Hayoon's eyes grew as big as ping pong balls. 

She did not expect V to notice her. But then again, they were the only ones in the halls.

The Bangtan boys all turned to where V was waving and saw Hayoon standing as stiff as a statue but face as red as a firetruck.

Hayoon was shaking like crazy and she was just hoping it wasn't noticeable.

The boys were now a meter away. Thankfullly Hayoon still had a enough senses to snap back to reality and remember her manners.

"Anyeonghaseyo, V Sunbaenim!" Hayoon greeted V first then turned to the other members. "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Hayoon from Ruby!"

The boys bowed back.

"Do you and V know each other?" J-hope asked Hayoon.

"Ah— ne. But we actually just met earlier." Hayoon answered. 

"Seriously V! How many friends do you make a day?" Jin exclaimed, hitting V playfully.

V just chuckled whilst rubbing the shoulder where his hyung hit him.

While all this was happening one guy was just standing there.Trying to figure out what was happening.

Why does V hyung know Hayoon?

How did they meet?

Should I say something?

 

"Hi, Hayoon-shi!"

Everyone fell silent. 

Everyone turned to the source of the voice.

They were shocked. At situations like this, Jungkook would just stay silent. 

"Anyeonghaseyo, Jungkook Sunbaenim." Hayoon bowed to Jungkook. 

"Jungkook, you know Hayoon-shi?" V asked, slightly taken aback by the unexpected information.

"Ne. We met like..." Jungkook looked up, counting how many days have passed. "a month ago?"

Hayoon nodded her head, confirming. 

V just mouthed an "ahh" not sure what to reply.

Now the hallways were filled with utter silence, you could hear a paper clip drop. The atmosphere grew awkward.

Not sure why, but it did.

Good thing Rap Monster decided to break that silence. "Guys, I think we're disturbing Hayoon-shi now and we have to go back or Manager-nim's gonna kill us." 

The halls were now filled with "goodbyes", "it was nice to meet yous", and "meet you agains" by the boys and Hayoon just couldn't help but laugh at their loudness.

Right now, she was just relieved she survived meeting all of them at the same time. 

Hayoon must be on top of Santa's Nice List or this was worth seven Christmases. 


 

A/N: Sorry for the long update OTL