Chapter 12

Unpredictable

Hayoon came out of the elevator with a huge smile on her face, it could almost tear her cheeks. As soon as her brain started working again and assuring her she was indeed not dreaming, and her accidental rendezvous with Jungkook did happen she couldn't contain the fists of giggles coming from . She was hoping no one could hear her 'cause faint high pitched laughing wouldn't seem likely at dawn.
A sudden vibration from her hand made her stop in her tracks and bring the device up to her face. Her heart skipped a beat when she read the contact name displaying on her screen.

From: Jungkook
Anyeonghaseyo, Hayoon! I just wanted to say I had a good time talking to you today. Thank you for listening to me :)

Hayoon's smile grew even wider as she typed a reply.

To: Jungkook
You don't really have to thank me Jungkook sunbaenim. But since we're at it, thank you for listening to me too!

From: Jungkook 
I told you to stop calling me Sunbaenim.  You're making me feel old :(

To: Jungkook
ㅋㅋㅋ okay I'm sorry Jungkook. Perhaps that's to your liking?

From: Jungkook
Definitely! :) 
You should sleep Hayoon. You only have one hour and it's gonna be a long day.

To: Jungkook
I'll try ㅋㅋㅋ You too Jungkook

From: Jungkook
Let's both sleep ㅋㅋㅋ Good night :)

To: Jungkook
Good Night :))

By the time the last message was sent, Hayoon was back in her hotel room. A smile was evident on her face as she read her short conversation with Jungkook over and over again. She held her phone tightly in her chest as she jumps up and down screaming. It was definitely a night to remember.  Or should I say a dawn to remember.

When Hayoon's excitement died down a little bit, she realized the room was now as silent as the desert.

Finally. Peace and quiet.

Hayoon placed her phone on the bedside table and snuggled herself in the soft blankets and pillows. She closed her eyes as she prepared to get some sleep when a certain handsome fellow appeared in her head.

His brown hair that brushes his doe eyes from time to time. The cute bunny laugh he made when a few strands of her hair blew unto her face. His shy cute side when he asked for her number.

Hayoon's eyes shot open when she remembered the incident. I can't believe I exchanged numbers with Jungkook. She reached for her phone and read the contact name that spelled the name Jungkook and just made her scream quietly again. It was so surreal. 

She buried her face in her pillow to squeal until her voice box explodes. How is she gonna get some sleep now? It's impossible when she's in the state of fangirling at the moment.

-----------

 

"Yah, Jungkook! Hurry up." Rap Monster called as Jungkook groggily walks to the van. "That's what you get for sneaking out at dawn." The leader said as he pushed the maknae in.

Jungkook said nothing as he sat down on his usual seat and leaned against the head rest, closing his eyes. 

"Where were you anyway?" Jimin asked as he took the seat next to the sleepy Jungkook.

"I couldn't sleep so I walked around the hotel." Jungkook replied, still closing his eyes.

"You couldn't sleep last night and now you can't stay awake. It's gonna be a tiring day today Kookie." Jimin chided.

Jungkook smiled as he remembered the incident not too long ago. "I regret nothing."

Jimin stared at him weirdly but shrugged it off as soon as the vehicle's engine started.grumbling. 

The atmosphere was silent, something Jungkook enjoyed though not so much from the other members.

"The silence is killing me!"  V grumbled from the last seat in the back. "Hyung! Play  some music in the stereo."

"No! I'm trying to get some sleep here." Jungkook whined, shifting to a much comfortable position. 

"Opps. Too late. I already turned it on." Rap Monster said, in nervous laughs. He knew this was a bad time to irritate the maknae. Scratch that,  you should never make the maknae mad. He may be the youngest but God knows what he's capable of.  Rap monster slightly flinched when he heard Jungkook growl.

"I'll just turn it off." He said, fidgeting with the buttons. "Damn, why won't it turn off?" 

"Hyung, you'll break it." Jimin teased, amused at the olders panicked state.

Soon, a deep voice could be heared from the car's speakers. He was blabbing about the weather and his meal for breakfast. The blonde haired dude was now pressing any random button he could lay his fingers on causing the volume to turn up. He glanced at Jungkook's way and gulped as he saw how the latter held his hands up to massage his temples. 

The other members burst out laughing as their beloved leader struggled to keep the volume down, eventually asking for assitance from the driver.

Now to start your morning, here's "No Make Up" by Zion.T.

Jungkook sighed as everything inside were getting louder and louder. The stereos volume, Rap Monster and the driver's bickering, and the members laughter.

He opened his eyes and stared out the window as he hummed to the beat of the song. Flashbacks start to appear in his mind and the incident really early this morning came flooding back. As if he even forgot. 

You have no idea
How beautiful you look
As you get ready for bed~
 
And then it hit him, too little, too late. Hayoon wasn't wearing any make up at that time. Hell, even her hair was still wet.
He didn't really notice because she looked exactly the same. Probably, just cuter and innocent looking.
 
Jungkook breathed a wow as he slumps back in his seat.
 
Stop looking in the mirror
Don’t worry about your weight
You’re already beautiful the way you are
No makeup ye no makeup ye
No makeup looks best on you~
 
"Oh, I know how to turn it off now." Rap Monster exclaimed, holding his hand up to high five the driver but got no response as he had his eyes on the road. "Right," he said snapping his fingers. "Jungkookie, don't worry. You'll be getting your peace and quiet now."
 
"No, don't!" All heads turn to the maknae's sudden outburst. Jungkook coughed, "what?"
"Are you bipolar or something? A minute ago you wanted the radio off now your screaming so that we won't?" Suga cried in disbelief.
 
Jungkook just shrugged and kept a cool expression, he's just thankful he's hella tired right now or  his face would've been redder than it is now. "I just really like this song."
 
The members exchanged glances as if their trying to communicate telepathically. Jungkook sensed the tension and sent his hyungs a "what??" expression.
Jimin who was next to him, just smiled and ruffled his dongsaeng's hair. 

A\N: This has been a really long update and I sincerely apologize. I effin hate school so much. T_T And I'm sorry that this was a much shorter update. I feel really bad   TT TT but I just wanna say thanks to my lovely subscribers who didn't press unsubscribe XD THANK YOU :)))