Chapter 5

Unpredictable

Jungkook's POV

A while ago I met little miss perfect. She was indeed pretty. And if that face wasn't enough she had to top it off with her kind personality.

*Flashback*

I went to the front office to ask about a lost towel. No one was at the front desk. I looked around and saw a couple of staff and guards arguing. Behind them was a  crowd. Girls to be exact. They looked occupied so I made my way to the back room. It's not my first time here. Me and the hyungs lost quite a good number of things for me to grow familiar with the place. I saw a girl looking through a pile of pens, lotions, purses, and a whole bunch of stuff. She looked focused so I decided not to disturb her. I was still pretty pissed off about my towel for me to socialize anyway. The thought of never finding the valued toiletry just made my mood dropped in an instant. I searched through the first pile of clothes I saw. Randomly throwing them anywhere, not giving a where it lands. The only thing on my mind was to find that towel. I then heard a female voice. She seemed peeved.

 "Excuse me but I'm right here behind you! Please watch where you throw those clothes because obviously I am not a landing strip for unwanted lost belongings."

I guess I know where the those clothes landed. I turned around to apologize and did not expect to see her. She was probably the last person I had in my mind to be in the same room with. Wait. Didn't I throw clothes at her.

"I'm sorry about that I was looking for my towel. My hyung lost it." Stupid Jungkook you had to throw clothes at her. And in you first meeting. She just stared at me and didn't respond. I felt conscious with pretty eyes staring me down so I tried to break the silence.

"Ahhh, are you okay?"

"Oh! Ah— yeah. I-I'm fine." She smiled reassuringly.

"Anyeonghaseyo Sunbaenim! I'm Hayoon from Ruby!" I chuckled.  Her sudden greeting startled me a little. Cute.

"Yeah. I recognize you. I like your song Play Me. Real good." 

"Wow really? Thank you so much Sunbaenim." I responded with a nod and a friendly smile.

I figured the only reason she was here was to look for something. I was right. So I called a truce. We help each other. Then I realized what I was doing.  Both of us in the same room. Alone.

The room went quiet as we began searching for her phone and my towel. I'd be honest. I secretly wished I could find her phone first before she did. At some point I completely forgot about my towel and kept searching for a Samsung S7 Edge instead.

Through the whole search I kept contemplating if I should ask if she was really a fan of BTS.  I know she admitted it on TV but I wanted to hear it myself. I was still in the thought whether to ask or not to ask when I came across a box. Inside were two iPhone 6s, a Samsung Note 5 and— bingo. A Samsung S7. Edge. I called Hayoon to confirm if it was the right phone. It was. She thanked me with that pretty smile of hers. Score.

"No problem. Now the only thing left is my towel. You better not ditch." I said in a sarcastic tone to show I was teasing.

"Actually I think I'm now allowed to go." The smile on my face fell. Is Miss Perfect not really as perfect as I thought her to be? Does she turn out to be a jerk? Again I don't really know her personally so—

I was cut off with my thoughts when she started laughing out loud. Okay now I was really confused. Then a red cloth appeared in front of my face. With two gold stripes. 

"'Cause I found it." No way! It really is my towel.

"Thanks Hayoonshi! You know I really thought you were gonna ditch me."

"Just returning the favor."

I felt relieved that I found my towel but I felt more relaxed when I realized that my assumption was wrong. And she has a sense of humor. Miss Perfect really gives justice to her nickname. Or at least the one I gave her.

I was about to tell her I'll be on my way then I remembered we're both idols. We'd probably be heading to the same place. I made sure first that my intuition was accurate before carelessly saying "Kaja!"

Mental face palm. You just met. You can't just blurt out "Kaja!" Aigoo Jungkook.

Still I waited for her answer. Relief was what I felt when she nodded her head and followed me to the elevator. It still bugged me if I should ask her. She'd probably be shocked. I'd probably seem interested. Am I not?—

"I heard you're a fan of BTS?" I tried to ask like it was nothing.

"Y-Yeah. How—How did you know?" She looked surprised at my sudden question. Still cute.

"Guess social media is a great source for that." I wondered if I should tell her that I saw it on weekly idol but decided not to. I wasn't lying. They were all over the Internet. Even the hyungs know.

"Oh—yeah. Right." I opened my mouth to ask her another question but then she stopped walking.

"I go left." Crap. Just when I had the courage.

"Oh, I go straight. Well I guess we have to part ways." She thanked me again then headed to the left hallway. She waved goodbye. Should I ask for her number? Again we just met. I'm stil not in the position to ask. Dont worry Jungkook you'll get your chance. Make sure of it. Then she disappeared. 

This day is definitely memorable. Maybe Rapmon hyung loosing my towel was a good thing after all. 

*End of flashback*

"Jungkook! Break times over. Time to practice." Speaking of the angel.

"Thanks hyung."

"For what?"

"I don't know. Everything?" I then went into position not before giving Rapmon hyung a wink.

"Jungkook is this your way of payback for using your towel? Being weird?"

"Hyung he's probably planning your death. So he's thanking you for everything you've done before you go." Jimin hyung "whispered" to Rapmon hyung.

"Shut up hyung." He winced as I threw an empty water bottle aiming at his head. "Let's just practice."


 

A/N:  OMOOO!! I CAN'T WITH YOUNG FOREVER'S CONCEPT PHOTOS. SEOKJIN.IS.BLONDE. AJSFKSLD!!! TAEHYUNG'S RED HAIR. OR IS THAT PINK. AND JUNGKOOK IS PERMED! YOONGI WITH THOSE FRECKLES AND JIMIN'S BLACK HAIR COMEBACK! NAMJOON AND THAT HAIR CUT THO! AND HOSEOK'S BROWN HAIR. THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFULㅠㅠㅠㅠ

SERIOUSLY SEOKJIN'S HAIR. HE LOOKS SOOO GOOOOHHHOOOD. HE'S NOT EVEN MY BIAS BUT— WRECKED!

I'm sorry for fangirling in the author's note section. Blabbing about stuff not related to the story but I'M DYING HERE!