Chapter 1

Unpredictable

"Hayoon-shi, I heard you're a big fan of BTS? Is that true?"

Jungkook hurriedly looked up after he heard the question coming from the person talking in their dorms' living room TV, almost breaking his neck. It was Doni sunbaenim, from Weekly Idol.

Jungkook was checking their group's twitter account while Hoseok was switching channels, looking for something good to watch. It was a rest day for the hardworking boys. He halted when the logo said MBC. The rookie group Ruby were the shows' guest. After giving their introductions and the ever so hard random play dance, they are currently discussing their profiles. Hayoon made quite an impressive impression on the MC's when she danced to different songs of popular boy groups. Hayoon was bombarded with praises by the nice sunbaenims. Not that it was a bad thing. Hayoon felt like she was on cloud nine. She loved being praised when it comes to her talent. Or talents that is. The girl was gifted no doubt.

A memory crossed Doni's mind at the last minute. He smirked, glad he remembered. "Hayoonshi, I heard you're a big fan of BTS? Is that true?"

"Ah yes~" a blush crept on Hayoon's cheeks. Slightly taken aback by the sudden question.

Jungkook caught it, a smile emerging from his lips. Cute.

"Their songs are really good. They're really impressive. I really like them," Hayoon's once pale face was slowly turning bright red as she spoke every word.

Jungkook was now really paying attention. He moved to the couch just across the TV, earning him a perfect view of the appliance. Not that it was necessary the television was huge. He leaned closer making sure he catches every word that escapes from the TV speaker.

Doni was too excited of his 'brilliant' idea he didn't notice the poor tomato trying to stay calm in front of the camera.

"Why don't you dance to their songs then?" Doni suggested.

Hayoon couldn't refuse. Obviously. So the girl was now in front, all eyes on her as she waits for a track to play. She was nervous. Not because she was worried of doing the dance wrong. She knew the steps by heart. Probably better than her own groups choreography. She's been learning it ever since she became a fan. So it's been three years.

Suddenly Jungkook's sweet voice could be heard all over the studio. As soon as the familiar beat was now processed in Hayoon's brain, she started dancing.

Dasi Run Run Run nan meomchul suga eobseo~

Jungkook was eyeing her intensely, not taking his gaze off the TV. She's good. As expected.

A few other title tracks were played. Hayoon nailed each one.

"That's our main dancer! " The leader, Sheena called out while Hayoon was high fiving and fist bumping her other members.

Jungkook felt proud. He was extremely amused with the information he just found out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Sorry if the chapter's real short and boring. This is just an introduction. I'll be introducing the other characters later on.