Chapter 7

Unpredictable

Jungkook's POV

Me and the guys are now in Daegu for a special showcase along with other k-pop groups. Right now, PD-nim is telling us when we perform and where we come out— blah blah blah. I couldn't really focus when my bladder was about to explode. I've been holding it in since the car ride and if I don't go now I'd be flooding the room. Definitely not an option so I asked permission and made my way to the restroom.

I was speed-walking around the halls looking for any sign of a boy's room. I probably looked ridiculous walking with duck legs. I let out a relieved sigh when I found the room I was looking for. I ran to it like it was going somewhere when I felt that my was in contact with the floor.I groaned in pain as I stood up. I glanced at the person I bumped into. Apparently, a girl. She was still lying on the floor with her right hand in her head. I apologized as I reached for my hand to help her up, that's when she looked up. 

"Hayoon-shi?!"

"Jungkook Sunbaenim!" I wiggled my hand so she would take it.

"I'm so sorry, sunbaenim! I wasn't looking where I was going." She cried out as soon as she stood up.

"No it was my fault! Running like a maniac. Sorry." She giggled and I swear it was the cutest giggle I've ever heard.

"I guess we're both at fault then." Now the both of us are snickering. A beep was suddenly heard from the phone that she was holding. She looked at it for a brief second then turned her head back to me. 

"Ah—  Sunbaenim, I have to go. I'm going to be late."

"Oh yeah, of course." 

"Sorry again for bumping, Jungkook Sunbaenim!" She bowed to me and hurriedly ran to where she was headed originally. I didn't even get to respond as she already dissapeared in the hallway. I smile crept on my face as I watched the now empty hallway. Cute.

 Wait— what was I doing here again? Oh right. To pee. Can't believe I forgot about that.

 

Taehyung's POV

I had an extra two hour lunch break 'cause Manager-nim gave me permission to visit my parents. I missed them even if it wasn't that long since I last saw them. We just finished eating and my mom was talking to my aunt who was also visiting with her daughter. I still had an hour before I had to come back so I decided to take little Sena out for ice cream. I was walking around down town with Sena in my hand looking for my favorite ice cream stall. I smiled as I found the familiar stall and walked towards it.

"Sena, what flavor would you like?"

"Strawberry!"

I chuckled at the little girl's cuteness as I waited in line.

"Here you go. One strawberry and one vanilla!" I thanked the man as I paid him and turned to give Sena her Ice cream.

"Sena?" I looked around  but I couldn't find her. I started to panic. 

"Sena, where are you?!" I was practically screaming while running around the streets. People where staring but I didn't care. I had to find Sena.

It didn't took that much time to find her, but obviously enough for my heart rate to reach 200. She was in front of a gumball machine, jumping up and down reaching for the coin hole. She was struggling because she was too short. I didn't help her immediately because she looked cute and I was amused. Then a girl came and helped her up. She carried her so the kid could place her coin in the slot. She looked familiar but I couldn't comprehend who. I took a step closer to get a better look. She put down Sena and said something to her. I took a step forward, then another, then another, then— halted when I heard someone yell.

"Hayoon, let's go!"

The girl turned to the source of the voice and replied "Coming!" She turned back to Sena and said something to her before waving goodbye. The girl was now nowhere near sight once I reached Sena.

"Sena, why did you run off without telling! You had me worried sick!"

"I'm sorry, Taehyung oppa. I wanted to buy gum." She pointed at full of gum.

"You could have just asked, Sena."

"It's okay, Taehyung oppa. A pretty unnie helped me!"

"Yeah, I saw. You know you're not supposed to talk to strangers."

"But Hayoon unnie was really nice. She helped me reach the hole thingy." Hayoon? Now why does that name sound familiar?"

And she was really pretty too, oppa!"

"Okay then. But promise me you will never run off like that again, Sena. You really had me worried!" I said as I carried her.

"Sorry, oppa. I promise." I nodded as I started walking.

"Oppa, where's my Ice cream?" I then remembered the Ice cream I threw while I was looking for Sena.

"I'll buy you another one!"

I sent Sena home and went back to the venue for our final practice. I was walking around the hallways heading to the waiting room when I saw a freshly familiar brown coat. Faith must be siding with me 'cause I didn't think I'd see her here. I wanted to find out who that girl was so I ran after her. She was at least  5 meters away and counting because she was slowly walking one step at a time. I ran to her like a crazy (I was suprised she didn't notice) and when I was near enough, without thinking, I grabbed her shoulders and turned her so she could face me. She looked extremely shocked at my bold action. I was too. I guess the need to know who this girl was made me forget formality.

"V Sunbaenim! Is something wrong?" I didn't answer her and instead just stared at her face.

Then it hit me. Hayoon from the rookie girl group Ruby.

Without warning, I smiled at her and apologized. She seemed really baffled judging from the face she was making.

"Hayoon-shi! I'm Kim Taehyung! Cha Sena's cousin!"

"Cha Sena? The little girl from the gum ball machine?"

"Yeah, Sena run off from me while I was buying Ice cream. I found her with you by the gum ball machine. I want to thank you for helping Sena a while ago."

"Oh— you saw that? It was no big deal, V Sunbaenim. I saw Sena struggle so I figured I'd help her." She said while smiling at me.

"But still thank you. You know Sena really likes you. You were the only one she talked about after the incident."

"Really? That's so cute."

"Yeah, I was starting to get jealous. She was all about 'Hayoon unnie'." I imitated my little cousin's voice which made Hayoon laugh.

"So when I spotted your brown coat, I had to know who this 'Hayoon unnie' was."

"Ah— so that's why you had to forcefully grab me." She said in a sarcastic tone.

"Sorry about that. I got carried away." I said, rubbing my neck from embarrassment. 

"It's cool. I have to go though, Sunbaenim."

"Oh yeah, right. It was nice meeting you, Hayoon-shi."

"You too, sunbaenim." We exchanged bows and went our separate ways. I halted and relieved a sigh when I saw she was still in sight.

"Hayoon-shi!" She turned around and didn't answer as if wanting me to continue.

"Will Sena see you again?"

She smiled as she answered me. "I'd love to!"

I big smile was plastered on my face. I waved goodbye and she did too.

"Tell Sena I said hi!"

"Noted!"

We parted ways heading to our separate destinations. For real this time.


 

A/N: I'd like to thank the readers who have subscribed to this story. I heart you guys (^o^)

And to those who haven't, feel free to press the subscribe button^^