General | 39. Patients on the same hospital ward AU

AU Challenge | YoonMin

OH MY GOD I MISSED A WEEK ME SO SOWWY i'll try make up for that~


"Don't go~ I'll be too bored with all the old people here!" Jimin whines to his sister.

"Well, you broke your leg due to your 'over-enthusiastic' dancing, bro. Deal with it" Jihye said as she kisses Jimin's forehead, embarrassing the boy.

"Eww! You know I hate that, Noona!" He shouts as he pretends to wipe of the drool from his forehead. "I have a reputation to take care of"

"Oh drop it; if you even know the meaning of 'reputation'" Jihye smirked and went out, leaving the young boy all alone.

Bored to hell, Jimin takes his phone and swipes it open, going into every app he jad. Nothing much: Instagram, Twitter, Piano Tiles 2, A Karaoke game, and some what-not apps he doesn't even remember downloading.

Hearing wheels rolling inside, he tears his vision off from the phone screen, seeing someone being admitted in again. Assuming it was some old ajhusshi again, he didn't bother until they wheeled in right beside him. That is when he gets really curious and gives time to look at this new guy.

Fairly younger than the many admitted here except himself, and a pretty fair skin tone. The guy seemed to be unconscious.

"Uh, excuse me? Who is he?"

"New pateint, Min Yoongi" The nurse said ignorantly.

"W-Well what is he admitted for?"

"Dehydration and stress. He might be staying here for a day or two" 

"Oh... okay" He shrugs and goes back to staring at his phone, but all he does it just that: stare. He wants to take another small peek at the guy beside him, but is afraid of anyone noticing him.

And that is how he sleeps away, phone centimeters away from falling flat on his nose. And it did anyway.


"...-in! Earth to Park Jimin! Galaxy to Park Jimin! Big Bang to--"

"Don't shout, Kookie" Jimin whines, waking up from his slumber. "I was having my beauty sleep"

"And I was having a nail-coloring appointment" Jungkook says as he flips his imaginary hair, acting like a girl.

"Be quiet, you two!" An old guy in the ward yells at the two, but they don't even sincerely apologize. "Kids these days" They chuckle at the old guy's whines.

"Let's go out, get some fresh air; I'm done with being in here for hours" Jimin says and gets up, trying to very silently pull out the IV needle, but couldn't. "Ah, screw it. I'll pull it along"

He stops as he looks at the back of the person admitted beside him, noting that the guy isn't asleep but is in deep thought.

"You're not doing that, get it?" Jungkook says, "More than you being safe, I don't want to pay the hospital bills for you breaking something"

"But I want to go~"

"We can stay here, though. I've been walking all day and I need some rest"

"Psh, just admit that you're lazy" Jimin scoffs, knowing that the younger guy would ignore him again. They talk about anything and everything, but he does not miss to notice that Min Yoongi had never moved a millimeter from the position he was in, ever since he saw the guy wake up this morning.

"Well, you have a boring bed-mate, hyung" Jungkook says, seeing Jimin looking at the person on the other bed.

"That sounds so wrong!" Jimin whisper-yells back at him, ready to launch a slap on his arm. 

"Okay, I think it's time for me to leave"

"Already?" Jimin frowns, totally not liking the fact.

"Yeah; school , hyung and I have to graduate"

"Weren't you the one who always says 'screw graduating'?"

"That was me before I became asenior in school. I just want to get into a good college, unlike you"

"Fine, thanks for pointing out that I skipped college just to mop around with dancing"

"Hyung... you know I didn't mean that."

"I know. Take care, okay? Bye" Jimin says and turns away to the window. Even if he isn't a crybaby, things like these somehow stress him. It is like people are just waiting to imply that he is useless that he didn't finish his higher studies.

After a brief sigh, Jungkook gets up and starts to leave, regretting that he made Jimin somewhat angry.

Jimin mops around for a really long time, but he is bored to hell. He had tried calling his sister, but the older girl answer it very briefly. He gets it: people have work, but they don't have to necessarily ignore him.

All of a sudden, he gets a light-bulb idea. He sits upright and glances once the the guy beside him, at the same position ever since Jungkook came and left. "Hey" He calls out, but there is no response from the latter. Shaking him a bit, he tries to get the guy to turn to him. "Hi!" He says enthusiatically as he finally gets a look at the other's face, and boy does his heart skip a beat.

"Oh, hi," The somewhat dirty-white haired guy replies, grim as ever.

"I'm Jimin; you are..?"

"Min Yoongi"

"Why did you come here, though?"

"... I fainted"

"W-What? You? You look healthy, though..."

"I'm the weakest person you could've ever met" The latter smiles, so small yet so noticably that it makes Jimin to smile along more.

"So, what do you do?"

Within the strongly medicine-smelled room and the too-old grown-ups, Jimin and Yoongi know they have got a friend to rely on.


A/N: ooookay? i wrote this hearind AKMU's 'Around'. it's not that sad but it's more like a happy-sad type... maybe this could give you the feels.

school and so does Mathematics /ugly sobs/

BUT NOW IM ON HOLIDAYYYYYYY so i can finish up some beforehand and post it here week by week! (but i have work to do TT.TT)

btw HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE MV FOR SAVE ME OMHFG THE MV IS SO AESTHETIC but im just a bit salty for ending all the drama in INU and Run like this... nevertheless its one of my fav songs and I LOVE THE MV!

 (i really like the cloudy shade of the Mv. yes i like rainy days)