It takes Two to Tango | 4. One character is an Angel and one is a demon AU

AU Challenge | YoonMin

"Hyung...!" Jimin cries out as he looks at Yoongi, covered in black and blues and utterly weak.

Hell, he couldn't even hear Jimin shouting his lungs out from the other side. 

Yoongi wants to go to him, oh how much he wants to, but the chains that bound him to his place were merciless and did not break, no matter what he did.

He regrets everything: he regrets venturing into the Middle Land, he regrets seeing Jimin there, he regrets talking to him, he regrets to have loved him. Now, all he could do was lie there helplessly as the younger Angel tried to find a way inside.

They say true love would never seperate anyone. "Bull" Yoongi groans out with a bloody mouth, not minding the crimson liquid dripping from the corner of his lips. If the love he had for Jimin wasn't true love, he doesn't know what is. He loved him with all his heart and mind. Even all of the warmth of the sun put together wouldn't amount for the love he had for Jimin; No amount of stars and clouds were enough to level his love for him. And he was sure Jimin reciprocated the same amount of love towards him.

They were supposed to be inseperable. Yet here they were, suffering for each other for a mistake they never did.

"How can you, a Prince of the Demon kingdom, dare to have a relationship with an Angel?"

Since when did love have boundaries? "It doesn't matter. I love him"

The sting of the whips linger on his body for a very long time; at least until he sees and feels nothing.


"Jimin, come on!" Hoseok pulls a crying Jimin away from the borders of the Demon Kingdom.

"No! I don't want to leave him alone! He didn't do anything! Why does he have to suffer because of me?" He cries out, unable to even stand anymore. Having a gift of seeing anywhere he wanted wasn't helping him this time. Through Yoongi's vision, he saw all the cruel punishments he had to go through. And it pained him. Almost as if he was the one at the receiving end of it all.

"We might get into trouble, Jimin! You don't understand!"

"Let. Me. Go!" Jimin wriggles out of Hoseok's grip, still sobbing. "You don't get it! I need to go save him! He did nothing! If anything, it should be me who should be given all the punishments! All he ever did was love me..."

"Jimin, if anyone sees us here then we're--"

"We're what? Prisoned like him? I don'r care!" He says and runs back to the border, trying to find a way inside.

Hoseok looks at him trying so desperately that it hurts to see his friend like that: so desperate, so helpless and so vulnerable. 

And he hates Min Yoongi for putting him in that situation.


Yoongi feels someone breaking the chains bounding him to the place, but couldn't even open his eyes.

"Hyung? Are you fine?"

All he could let out was a weak wheeze. He could recognize the voice though; Kim Namjoon.

"Just... just stay still, okay? I'll try break these chains and we can escape to the Middle Land"

"N-No..." Yoongi croaks out, spitting out blood stuck to his mouth. "Don't"

"But I can't see you here like this! At least in the Middle Land, no one would ever dare to punish you like this!"

"J-Jimin... they'll do something to him."

"He's the one who is waiting for you there! I'm sure you and him would be free of danger there!"

"No..." He muters as a tear slips out of his red eyes. "I want him to be safe, Joon"

"What am I saying? You could be safe there!" Namjoon kneels down, careful not to do anything to his injuries.

"No-Nowhere in this world would we be sa-fe" He chokes out, the words slurring from his dry throat. "Unless we never exist"

"Hyung! Why won't you just stop thinking like that for once! It's okay to love someone and being unable to protect them! It really is!" Namjoon tries his best to convince Yoongi, but no, the prince wasn't ready to agree to any of those.

"Hyung... I'll try find a way from here today" He says and gets up, feeling defeated.

Yoongi sees Namjoon walk away, and finally lets his guard down. The river of tears now fall down, hitting the ground harshly. He doesn't care anymore; if him dying meant the younger boy can live happily, he'd do it over a million times. He cannot imagine a life without the other; it would either be him or death, if he were given a choice. He was always surrounded by everyone, but to him no one would ever feel as lonely as him. The person most close to him, would possibly be Namjoon.

He, the prince of the Kingdom, had grown up in a very desolated palace, having no one to play with him and understand him correctly. They would shower him with everything he just looks at, but had never asked whether he really wanted it. So when he met a person as daring and as free as Park Jimin, he couldn't help but fall in love. Jimin was everything he couldn't ever be: happy, free, content with his life and lively. He was his complete opposite.

And opposites attract. Most of the time.

He cries hard, knowing he would possibly never be able to see him again. He didn't want a life like that. It was either Jimin, or nothing.


A/N: okay kill me im so sowwy this turned out all soggy and so unlike how the plot's supposed to go >~< im really sorry guys.

im working on writing my tumblr fics, so i got caught up with that...

nothing else, comments, subscriptiona and upvotes are loved!

also picture credit goes to nooniedraws.tumblr.com!