General | 22. snowed in AU

AU Challenge | YoonMin

first of all im sO SORRY I HAD BEEN SO BUSY WITH LIFE AND WRITING ON TUMBLR AND AO3 AND I DID SAY I WONT WRITE HERE ANYMORE BUT.... BUT I CANT LEAVE THIS.... so here i am :D enjoy~


"Oh my god, what are we going to do--"

"Shut up," Yoongi growls, but is almost a hundred and fifty percent sure that the latter didn't even hear it.

"-- my friend is waiting for me down at the bus terminus--"

"Shut up,"

"--And we were supposed to go back to Seoul today

"Shut the hell up, you--

"--And I'm stuck here all by myself--"

"Shut up, for god's sake!"

Jimin gulps down the imaginary lump in his throat, looking at the blonde-haired guy before him. Who is he to tell him to calm the down when he's the only one that's actually worrying about how they would get out of this mess? 

No one. He's a no-one.

"You don't understand!" He yells, lunging forward at the guy who crawls back into the couch. Thank goodness that this place even has a couch to sit on rather than just the cold floor. "My brother's waiting for me and I could potentially die here!"

"Uh, I'm here with you...? So that'd be two people in the headlines"

"It will be when you're happy about dying! I'm not appreciating the idea"

"Do I look like I want to die?"

"Well, your attitude says so" He shrugs. "You look like you're not bothered about possibly dying in here."

Min Yoongi does not take that lightly. Uh, I'm a person too? A human, just like you and not some self-destructive demon thank you so much.

"Listen, I'm not here to hear you whining so it's better you shut up and keep yourself warm instead of bawling like a kid"

"I'm not a kid you are!" Jimin huffs and sits on the far end of the couch, not even wanting to look at the guy anymore. He looks at his phone wearily, the contact 'Taetae' flashing before his eyes in bright white. He gulps down again, this time not an imaginary lump. A real one.

"I promised him..." He pouts, trying to keep in the tears."I promised him that I'd be there for his birthday"

Honestly, Yoongi's never given a about anyone, even himself at times, but he feels pity for the guy before him. He doesn't need everything explained to know that the guy before him and his mentioned brother has a special relationship. It makes him want to do something to get at least the guy out of this mess, but his practicality kicks in before his senses. There is no way out of this storm, and he literally means it.

Silence and breaths resonate in the small, unprotected cabin. Even if the doors and windows were all closed, the cold air somehow found it's way through the open creaks and crevices and decreased the temperature inside. Yoongi is somewhat sure the other had dozed off when he hears little, soft snores from him.

Maybe it would be better if he just knew his name.

"Tae..." He is startled by the low whisper coming from him. "J'minie 'll fight that monster and save 'u!"

He has to supress his laughter when he wonders how his wishes were coming true so quickly. And at J'min's cute sleep talk.

Another long hour passes and Yoongi is close to passing out but cannot stand the cold either, and is dangling between dream and reality when he hears the slight whimper from J'min and is pulled back to reality once again. , I just want to go back home.

He almost stumbles on something, unable to see clearly without his glasses. Why did I give it to Namjoon again? He wonders but fails to remember.

Kneeling down before him, he places his hand on the latter's arm before flunching away because-- "Are you made of ice?!"

Seriously, his arm was that cold. He feels beads of sweat stick to his hand when he touched his forehead. That would explain why he was whimpering. He goes back to the other couch and pulls the only scarf he had used to cover himself and put it over him because he needs it more than me.

He settles himself down on an end of the couch, too bothered to sit on the floor as it was freezing like ice (obviously), and rubs J'min's soles in a weak attempt to keep him warm.

All of a sudden, his phone blares a christmas tone and Yoongi almost falls over in shock. The hell was that?

Jimin reaches out to his pocket with shivering hands, still not realizing Yoongi's presence beside him. The bright screen blinds him mmentarily before flashing the same words he had remembered.

"H-Happy--" He tries to cough out the thing itching in his throat, but that evolves into a series of coughs and before he knows, he is kicking someone and dying at the same time.

"Doesn't this place at least have a gas stove?" He could hear the other guy growl in frustration and walk around. "Okay, come on, can you sit upright?"

No, he wants to say because his body feels so tired and he hasn't even done that much skiing, and all he wants to do is just sleep forever but then Taehyung comes to his mind and--

Oh.

Oh.

He is actually sitting upright.

"I know it won't help much, but can you drink this water?"

Right now he'd drink even poison if that would make that horrble itch in his throat go away and he nods vigorously as he clutches the bottle. That is when he notices his hands are shaking. Badly.

"Y-You-- Th-ank you" He huffs out, chugging the cold water down and trying to flush that itch away. But no, it doesn't, and all he does is spit out the last mouthful of water at... him.

"Well, that's a nice way of payback" He says and wipes the water off with his sweater's sleeve, face in a mixture of disgust and... laughter?

"I-I'm so sorry," He chokes, the itch growing to be more and more annoying.

"It's okay, as long as you don't mean it" He shrugs, a grumpy smike on his face. 

Cute.

Wait what.

He coughs awkwardly, wanting to lie on the tacky couch again, surprisingly finding something that was covering him weakly from the cold atmosphere.

"You're running a fever," The guy pouts-- pouts-- and that makes Jimin want to go all over him and pinch his cheeks.

Cute!

"It's better if you try to sleep; I'm sure someone would find out we're here tomorrow"

He nods and lies back on the couch, trying to make himself comfortable again. Through his blurry and sleepy sight, he could see him searching for something. That was the last he registered before he gave in to the throbbing of his head.

Yoongi honestly pitiful for him, but he knows he cannot do anything. They had no signal to even try calling someone, everyone had vacated the resort taking to the upcoming storm. Everyone except him and J'min.

He finds himself contemplating about J'min's name. Could it be Jimin? Or Jumin? Or Jaemin? He didn't know, and it was-- surpringly-- making him ponder over unnecessarily.

He's a stranger, Min Yoongi. He reminds himself. Just a stranger. And you didn't actually make a good first impression about yourself.

So it's better you shut up.

He turns around, wondering if someone else was talking, but realizes it was his own voice.

Settling on his orevious place, he tries his best to keep him warm, but fails as he only notices his sweat beads increasing and his breaths getting hitched and shorter. There was really no other way.

He scrolls through his phone, now almost useless since he cannot even call anyone. Going through his messages, he finds a really... peculiar one.

Cuddles~ It was Hoseok, being his usual clingy self and sending nonsense while Yoongi was working. He hadn't noticed the message until now, but it switched a light bulb on in his head.

You're a genius, Min Yoongi, He grins to himself before moving closer to J'min. I'm sure he won't mind.

And that explains how the staff found Jimin and Yoongi, cuddling each other whilst being asleep,but stil, shivering from the ice cold air.


A/N: ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa :3 hope you like this teeth-rotting drabble i wrote (seriusly im angst[major how did i pass writing cuddly things like this???) c: