Fantasy or Reality

The Switch Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*scratch**scratch*

Jeonghan scratched his itchy face with his long fingers. His eyes are still shut close, as he tried to slap that itch-furry thing out of his face in annoyance.

. Why is this thing bothering me? Go away!

He pushed the furry thing with his left hand away from him. Merely seconds later, he felt that furry-itchy thing came to him again and went a bit farther this time by attacking  his nostrils.

"AHHHH-CHOOOOO!!" He lets out a really huge sneeze until he accidentally woke himself up from his sleep.

Wiping his snot away, he turned to his left to give that thing a piece of his mind for waking him up from his much-needed beauty sleep. However, before he could say anything, he was stunned to the bone with the thing that has been sleeping beside him.

No, its not Dino sleeping there with his multiples of furry stuffed toys all over him and their bed.

Nor was it one of Mingyu's furry little babies, who never once disturbed him in his sleep(they did pee on my favourite pajamas tho that day. They took after their father reeeaaalllly weeellll.)

Instead, what resides beside him, sleeping soundly like a baby was none other than....

Twice resident dancing queen, Momo.

He gulped his saliva slightly as he saw the girl wearing nothing but a tank top and a reaaalllyy short shorts.

Dear God! He looked up the ceiling as he clasps both of his hands infront of his chest, in a praying motion.

"Kami, if youre there, please dont wake me up from this beautiful dream!" He closed his eyes and prays really hard clasping his hands on his chest wistfully.

...

Hm....

Something felt weird.

His hands felt a strange sensation on his chest, as if someone stuck a soft pillow on that area. Eyes still closed he pushed and pressed the pillow with his palm,his  faces scrunched up in confusion.

Jeonghan opened both of his eyes and quickly stare down at his chest, only to see two small hills in front of him covered in cloth.

He pulled the blanket away from him and see two slim but toned legs, connected to his body.

"Oh my fudging !"

He quickly stood up from his bed, opened his bedroom door and went into the nearest toilet on his left. He went into the toilet and closed the door, before locking it securely.

As soon as he sees his relection in the mirror, he opened his jaw widely. The mirror shows a reflection of Jungyeon with her messy short hair, a really loose tanktop that leaves nothing to the imagination and an equally revealing shorts as worn by her roommate.

"What the hell!" He cursed out loud.

Blink. Blink.

"She looks hot tho" He mumbled as he stares at 'his' reflection in disbelief.

He stood there for quite some time, staring at the female's body in front of him. He turned his back and stuck out his slightly.

Guess what Mingyu said was right. She sure got them long legs. He rubbed his chin slightly as he looked at her legs in the mirror.

After a minute or so of non-stop staring, Jeonghan shakes his head slightly and sighed.

"What the hell am i doing?" He lowered his head, feeling guilty for staring at Jungyeons body without permission.

"If only she knew, she will kill me for sure. "He shivers in fear.

Then it hit him. "She must be in my body too right now. ! I should call her."

He stealthily went back into Jungyeons room to get her phone and went back to the toilet. He opens her cell easily as she didnt put any password on it, in case something bad happened during their switch.

He dialled his phone number and patiently waits for her to pick up the call.

After a few rings, someone picked up the phone and he waits while holding his breath.

He cant say a word unless he heard his own voice on the other line. Why? Because what if another member had picked up the call instead? Wouldnt that member be shocked to hear a girl's voice on the other side if the phone, calling him and knowing his personal phone number?

Dispatch will love this, ill tell you.

"Ratman?" His voice could be hear albeit slowly and Jeonghan sighed in relief.

"Cena, i dont know when, but we changed bodies again. Are you okay over there?"

Ratman stands for Jeonghan and Cena stands for Jungyeon. They agreed to call each other by these nicknames, instead of using their real names to prevent the other members from finding out about their secret.

Yes, both parties agreed not to tell a single soul about their exchange because reason no one; who would actually believe them? I mean a man and woman switched bodies without any particular reason, which sane mind will understand, let alone believe them?

No. 2, imagine the shock if other members knew that their member is not actually who they thougt he/she is. Would they be comfortable living, promoting and basically doing everything together with the opposite but in their own members body?

Therefore, the big secret that they have kept for months now is secured and locked tight due to the precautions that both of them have taken up to this point.

The good thing is, so far their continuous switching of bodies are only for short period of times and they managed to avoid awkward encounters at the crucial moments.

Like that day when the Mingyu and Seungcheol are in a hurry for their schedule and they barged in the bedroom where Jungyeon (in Jeonghans body) was writing down in his notebook, and began to strip. She screamed at them to change somewhere else, but nobody listens to her as they stripped down until the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter