SevenTwice TV - part 1

The Switch Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This cannot be happenning.

Jungyeon bites her lip as he sees the managers of both groups happily discussing with the variety show producers, cameramans, scriptwriters, and others in one of the large rooms booked inside the airport.

Meanwhile the two groups themselves are sitting quietly in the opposite side of the room, eyeing each other fervently, each wondering what the hell is going on to themselves.

In all her life, she never noticed that the Twice members could behave so demurely and quietly sitting on their place like good little girls.

These usually dorky and wild girls are now quietly whispering at each other where in any other days, their boisterous laugh could even give her migraine.

She felt a nudged on her elbow and turns her head to the left.

Seungcheol put his head closer to his and quietly whisper under his breath.

"Stop staring. Theyre looking at you."

Oh. Thats why.

For a moment, Jungyeon forgot that shes not in her own body. Not to mention, a male idol staring shamelessly at the female idols is definitely a no-no in this industry. She scratched 'her' hair slightly.

"Oops, sorry. Force of habit." She grinned awkwardly.

Seungcheol frowned and grabs 'her' chin.

"Speaking about habit, you need to stop biting your lips like that."

"See?" He said as he brushed his thumb slightly over . "Its all dry and chapped. Stop biting it before your lips falls off."

Jungyeon pushed Sungcheol's hand away, 'her' face is flushing red from the sudden contact.

"I can take care of myself, thank you very much." She pouted, while trying to still her beating heart.

Dont think too much. They think im a guy. Its normal bromance. Dont get yourself worked up Jungyeon, she chanted repeatedly in her head.

" Guys! Listen up! We have good news for you!" Seventeen manager spoke up, requesting everyones attention.

"Since Seventeen and Twice are the trendy groups at the moment-

-And both groups are still new in the showbiz industry..." Twice manager intercepted.

"We decided to put you all in a 3 days two night variety show special in Mnet channel! Isnt this wonderful??!! " He screamed excitedly to the female manager beside him.

Krik.

Krik.

Comes the response of both group who are in the midst of processing the shocking news from their manager.

Someone in the group raised their hand meekly.

"Yes Jihyo? "Twice manager asked warmly.

"You mean us Twice members and Seventeen members are going to spend 3 days and 2 nights together? Like in a reality show?"

"Yes, thats correct."

"But in a reality tv show we have to use our own handcams right?" Wonwoo pointed out to the cameramens waiting in the corner.  "Then these cameras-

"Dont worry about that. We got all of these covered." Seventeen manager replied offhandedly.

"But how can we-

"This is too sudden-

"What will our fans thi-

"We are so going to die." Jeonghan and Jungyeon mentally thought to themselves in the head.

Twice manager dismissed their bombarding questions with her hand.

"Dont you worry your pretty little heads over these things." She exclaimed excitedly. "Just enjoy the moment and be yourself as much as you can."

"And one more thing! Dont do what I wont do. Understood?" Seventeen manager warned jokingly.

"That wouldnt leave much, hyung." Hoshi said sneakily and the others snickered at his comment.

"Now girls and boys! Pack up and we are ready to go go gooo!!"

 

+ + + +

 

This is a conspiracy, Jeonghan thought to himself.

Why?

First, the sudden idea of combining Twice and Seventeen separate shows into one and make it a reality tv show special. I mean, this kind of things took months to prepare, they cant just plan this out in a whim right?

Second, both managers are too eager on this idea. Logically speaking, filming a reality tv show with a girl group wil give their fans a mental breakdown. I mean come on! The last time Hansol went into that show with whats-her-name-Dahyun, their fans got a huge mental breakdown, claiming that they will stop stanning Seventeen and all that jazz because of just seconds of him interacting with the female idol. Ends up, the ones who are really bat saesang crazy did left the fandom, but on a positive note, they gained new fans instead, mainly from Twice fandoms.

He snickered t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter