The switch

The Switch Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been a month since the incident at the river and Jeonghan had almost completely forgotten about it, if it werent for the day the disaster happened.

Its just like any other day, where Seventeen had a photoshoot schedule for the trendy autumn look. 

It was fun, trying out fashionable coats and scarves, which will definitely look good on his model-like body, but things take a sour turn when the photographer asked for something that he had used to hearing but not completely comfortable with it.

Okay, so now were doing a 'couple' look. Jeonghan, you and Seungcheol will face each other and the scarve will be tied around both of your necks. So please try to look intimate while looking into each others eyes, yeah. Stylist! Please adjust the scarve so that the brand will come out in the picture! 

Jeonghan rolled his eyes in annoyance. This again. When can they ever get into their fricking heads that i am not a freaking woman! He muttered under his breath.

Jeonghannniiiee~ Seungcheol walk to him with his bright eye and sunny smile. Look were being paired up again! Isnt it awesome! He talked animatedly, excited about the concept.

You are part of the reason why im like this. Being treated as a woman, even though im born a guy. He silently said in his heart, pretending to hear whatever the leader-nim is babbling about.

Though he cant truly blame Sungcheol in this, as he readily agrees to the CEOs decision of being a feminine man as his persona.

He was not exactly the manliest man ever, but ever since he kept his hair long and wearing a little more makeup than the rest of the members, suddenly, even them start treating him a bit differently.

Let me open that bottle for you. You wouldnt want to hurt your nails right? Wonwoo winks while opening the bottle for him.

How do you keep them shiny and soft? Im jealous. Said the8, sniffing and playing with his lucious locks.

You look really pretty today~ said the dumbo beside him.

It was fun at first. Receiving all this attention will make anybody feel good. But it became worst when the fans started shipping him with every member in the group.

Who do you want more as a husband, Seungcheol or Jisoo?

Jeonghan omma, dont cheat on Seungcheol appa!

Please take care of your baby Dino <3

God dammit im a mother father gentleman for god sake!

Jeonghan snapped out from his reverie when he felt someone lightly tapped his cheek.

Yo. Youve been spacing out for quite some time. Were starting. Seungcheol grinned while pointing to the photographer.

Thats when he realized their position in front of the camera. The scarve are wrapped nicely around his neck.....and Seungcheol's.

This is a bit too close for comfort. He thought in his head.

He noticed his reflection in the mirror and what he sees is saddening him.

They pulled out his ponytail, revealing his slightly wavy hair freely blown from the wind from the fan. In other days, he will marvel at his glorious reflection, but not today.

Today, somehow they manage to make him look more feminine than usual.

Somehow, the reflection in front of him shows a real couple, a man and a woman. Not him and Seungcheol.

And he did not like this one bit.

Now seungcheol, please look at Jeonghan as if there were honey dripping from your eyes. The photographer ordered.

Jeonghan please look at Seungcheol lovingly, as if he is the only one you see in the world right now.

Seungcheol, with his playboy-ish tendencies had no problem in following the photographe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter