Unexpected meeting

The Switch Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you everyone! We are Twice!! See you again next time~

And CUT! Thats a wrap. Good job for today girls. The main producer congratulate them on a job well done on the first episode of Twice reality tv, Elegant Private Life.

Ne, thank you very much pd-nim and staff-nim. We will work harder next time! Jihyo exclaimed on behalf of the group.

Now that they have finished filming, the manager let the members have a little bit of free time before sending them back to their home.

Who is hungry for some jokbal! I know i dooo~ Momo screamed, still energetic even though the clock shows less than an hour before midnight.

Not me. I need some sleep. Wake me up when were leaving. Chaeyoung yawned finding a spot in the corner of the studio to briefly shut her eyes.

Im craving for some chinese dumplings tho. Nayeon pouted. Whos coming with me?

Me! Me! Sana put up her hands up and wave them rapidly. Can i bought some for Jihyo too? Cause she's talking with manager oppa about tomorrow's schedule so she couldnt join us tonight.

No problem. So whose on team dumpling? Nayeon, Sana & Dahyun raised their hands.

So theres only me on team jokbal? Awwww, its no fun in going alone. Mina-chan, lets eat jokbal neh~ Momo sulked while doing aegyo to force attract Mina to join her eating jokbal.

No. Mina replied coldly trying her hardest to ignore the puppy eyes Momo is giving her.

Ah waaeeee~ Jungyeonna where are you when I need you?? Momo wails loudly, unhappy that she is unable to meet the love of her life yet again.

Speaking of Jungyeon, where did she go anyway? Nayeon asked nobody in particular. Its not Jungyeons nature to run off without informing anyone.

Unni said shes going out for a jog and she will be back before midnight. Maknae finally spoke up from quietly scrolling through her phone these past few minutes.

Ah tzuyu! Do you wan-

No. im sleepy and now i will sleep. Ignoring momo, she stood up and walked to where chaeyoung have been sleeping soundly, and settling herself besides the dwarf.

Heol meanie~ momo pouted cutely at her member.

...............

 

Huff! Huff! Jungyeon panting loudly before slowing down her pace when she is nearing the river bank. She regulated her heartbeat by breathing in and out, enjoying the cool and refreshing breeze of the night.

She sat on the river bank, looking like shes enjoying the beautiful scenery around her when in reality her head is deep in thoughts.

She remembers clearly the day the managers are discussing with JYP-nim on the new comeback concept for Twice. The discussion which made her feel so down these past few weeks.

Cheerleaders. Like snsd oh. Jyp muttered slowly.

But sir, for that concept,  the girls need to wear cheerleading outfits with the short skirts and the pom poms sir.

Then what is the problem?

Its- manager oppa hesitated. Its just that-

Can you speak clearly? I dont understand your point. Cheerleaders are very popular with males nowadays. We can make Twice the new it group if we do this concept properly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter