Realization -part 1

The Switch Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan lets out a long yawn and stretched his long limbs on his bed. Its nearing 2 in the morning and he still couldnt sleep. Eventhough he feels that his body is tired as hell, his eyes are still as bright as ever.

Suddenly, a hand plopped over his waist and hugged him tight.

He glanced at Dino sleeping soundly beside him on the bed.

Deciding that a glass of milk could maybe help him shut his eyes better, he gently slide off the bed, being careful not to make any loud movements that could wake up the sleeping maknae.

After pouring himself a cold glass of milk, he sat at the small dining table and took a sip of his drink.

Pulling out his phone and a little piece of torn paper from his pocket, he reads the short message written neatly on the paper for the nth time during the day.

"We need to talk - J"

She must have written it when we switched bodies back then.

He slides his finger over the small paper and smiled to himself. "Should I...? But its two in the morning though" he pouted while looking at the clock.

He contemplates a little bit before deciding to send a message anyway. "Well its not like she will reply immediately, right?" He whispered to himself.

He punched in the numbers into his phone, and after moments of deciding what to save her name under, he chuckled quietly to himself and typed in quickly on his phone.

"Jung Cena".

He holds back his laughter with his hand, trying not to make too much noise by himself or else he could wake up the members sleeping in the living room.

He opened his kakao talk and typed in a message to 'Jung Cena'.

"Hey."

"Its me."

He decided that it was cool and short enough as the first message he ever sent to her. He didnt want to sound desperate now, would he?

*Ding* Almost immediately, he received a reply. He was shocked that she answered so quickly but then gets annoyed at her short response.

"Nugu?"

Now thats not the way to treat someone who helped her won second place earlier wouldnt it.

Annoyed, he quickly typed in his reply.

"Youre the one who ask me to call you and thats your reponse?" He snarkily answered.

"Oh....You must be Jeonghan then."

"Jeonghan??" He puffed up his cheeks at her answer.

"Thats Jeonghan-oppa for you. Havent they teach you basic manners when dealing with your senior?"

"......right. Jeonghan-sunbae. Ill make sure to remember that next time. What is it that is so important that you have to message me at two in the morning?"

"Its nothing, im actually just trying my luck. But I didnt expect you to reply so quickly tho."

"......I cant sleep." Comes her quick answer.

Before he could type back, he received another *ding* which means another message from her.

"Now that I think about it, i cant shut a wink and its all because of you!!"

Flabbergasted, Jeonghan quickly sends her another message.

"Me??What did i do??"

"Because of you, ive experienced the most horrifying moment of my life! If i could dig my eyeballs and soaked them overnight in bleach to get that image out of my head, I would definitely do it!!

"Thats a wee bit extreme, dont you think? Besides, i earned you a second place in wrestling, can you at least be grateful for that?!" He is now feeling quite angry at her rude answer.

"Thank you oh-so-very-much for your heroic efforts but I am actually capable of defending myself! " She wrote sarcastically.

"With that leg?? You limp around and cant even stand properly, and yet you have the balls to talk like that??" He replied angrily. 

Jeonghan took a moment and breathes deeply to himself.

Why am i so angry for? Its her body, not mine, he thought to himself.

"But when we swapped bodies, I can feel the pain shes experiencing and it does not feel good at all." He mumbled slowly to himself.

"You-...but-.. Okay. I think we need to talk face to face like right now because im this close to throwing my phone over the window if we continue to message each other like this." 

Jeonghan bites his lip a bit while contemplating. If Seungcgeol found out that i went without his permission.... he shivers at the thought.

But againts his better judgement, he typed her a short reply.

"Where should we meet?"

 

+ + + +

 

Jungyeon patiently waits at the river side where she first met Jeonghan. She quietly snucked off from her dorm and took a cab here as the place was a bit far for her to just walk there.

"And besides, theres no way I can walk properly with this darn bandaged foot on me." Sge grumpled angrily.

She found a wooden box nearby, and hoping that it would be sturdy enough she sat slightly on the box to rest.

Suddenly, Jungyeon felt something warm touching her cheek and because of that, she almost fall due to the shock. However, a strong hand gripped her waist on time so that she couldnt tumble over and embarras herself.

"You really are a clutz, arent you." That sounds more like a statement rather than a question to her, but Jungyeon breathes in a sight of relief when she sees his face.

"I thought a ert came to molest me or something." She admitted but quickly slapped his hand that is still hugging her waist. "You and your members really need to learn the definition of personal space." She complained cutely.

He feigned feeling pain at her slap. "You miss, need to learn how to be more womanly. I mean, which woman sits with their legs spread like that in the first place?" He points at her spreaded leg and tsked tsked in response, shaking his head at her behaviour. 

"My fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter