SevenTwice TV -part 2

The Switch Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remember to eat the medicine i gave you and please dont skip breakfast again."

Jeonghan nodded solemnly at the doctor as he holds his stomach. After the doctor injected him just now, the pain he felt in his stomach vanished almost immediately. However, he still felt the subtle itchiness all over his body.

"Hyung are you really okay?" Mingyu went and sit next to him on the planes chair. 

"Thank god we found a doctor in the other section and thank god you didnt drink much of that banana juice." Hoshi heaves in relief, thankful that nothing really bad happenned to his hyung.

Jeonghan nodded, smiling warmly at s for showing their concern over him.

"Thanks for helping me out. Though i cant really remember what happened after i passed out."

"Hyung you should have seen the way Dino ran to the other sections and screaming:

"SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR~

JEONGHAN HYUNG IS ON THE FLOOR~

HE DRANK TOO MUCH SO HES OVERDOSED~"

"We literally had to tackled him to the floor so we can stop him from singing further." Jun glared at the maknae sitting quietly in the corner.

"Hey, in my defense, the situation back then are just calling for it."

Woozi smacked the maknae slightly on the back of his head. "Shut up kid. Youve done enough damage already."

Dino stuck out his toungue to the older guy playfully in response.

"But you really seemed out of it lately hyung." Wonwoo points out. "Its not the first time these kind of things happened. You keep forgetting stuff, like your banana allergy, your dongsaengs 18th birthday and so many instances these past few months."

Jeonghan gulped his saliva, trying to keep his cool while his insides are shaking with the thought that his secret might be blown anytime now.

"Well, we are a bit busier lately so i cannot blame him from being forgetful of these silly things". DK reasoned on behalf of Jeonghan.

"No, i can vouch that something weird is going out with hyung." Seungkwan voiced out which attracts all the members attention, including the panicked Jeonghan.

"When we went to the groceries last week, he asked me a really strange question which kept me awake that whole night, thinking about it."

"What did he ask hyung? What did he say to you?" The nosy busybodies anticipates his revelation.

Seungkwan his lips and beckoned s to come closer. 

"That fateful day, he asked me this;

"Seungkwan...

Whats the difference between a conditioner shampoo and those without conditioner?"

The members gasped dramatically at the revelation and turned their heads to stare at the blonde male.

"Hyung, what kind of question is that???"

"Do you think your hair could be like that without the help of  conditioner-hyungnim???!!"

"Im dissappointed in you, chincha!!"

"Its like we dont know you anymore!!101!!!"

...

..

If he had more hands, he will use them to facepalmed himself repeatedly, because two hands were definitely not enough for these dumbos.

 

+ + + +

 

"Shes in a deep sleep, so let her rest for a moment."

The doctor said as he put away his stethoscope in his bag.

"Ive never seen her passed out like that. Will she be okay?" Nayeon asked worriedly, her hands are softly petting Jungyeon's short hair.

"It seems that shes under a lot of stress, so abstain from putting her under too much pressure and shell be alright."

"Thank you doctor, Jihyo thanked the doctor as he bid them farewell to went back to his seat.

"Its all my fault. I shouldnt have overworked her too much," said the twice manager guiltly.

"Its okay unni. Jungyeon unni said that she likes being busy rather than being stuck at home doing nothing." Chaeyoung said in assurance.

"But its rather weird she passed out at the same time seventeen sunbaenim passed out."

"Ladies."

Seungcheol coughed at the girls who are huddled up at his seat next to the sleeping Jungyeon.

"The stewardess asked us to get back to our seat."

Momo pouted. "But Jungyeon- "

"Dont worry, well look after her. You guys looked liked you need some rest. Besides, we only have an hour left before well arrive at Tokyo." Seungcheol spoke while looking at Jun and Jeonghan who only nodded in agreement.

"Very well then, thank you very much for your kindness". Jihyo and the rest of Twice members bowed politely.

"Are you okay sunbaenim?" Sana asked the blond male.

"Just Jeonghan will be fine. Aside from the hole on my arm, im good". He grinned at them in response.

"Ah yes, very well, off we go," Sana mutterred, walking quickly to her seat, her face blushing pink. The rest of her members followed suit to their own seats.

 

+ + + +

 

"Seungcheol, wake up. Well be arriving in 10 mins, so please wake up your members, yea. And dont forget to inform the Twice members too. I need to go to the mens asap."

Seungcheol lazily rubbed his sleepy eyes as he saw the retreating back of his manager from his seat.

He yawns lazily before he realizes something heavy on his left shoulder. 

Turns out Jungyeon has been leaning her head on his shoulder after he accidentally fall asleep, instead of looking over her like he promised.

He stared at her face a bit longer than usual as he admires her long lashes, her buttonned nose and her pink soft lips. She was wearing little to no makeup and he wondered how can she look so breathtakingly pretty just like that and why didnt he ever notice her beauty before?

He shakes his head to bring him back to his senses and poked her slightly on her cheeks. 

"Uh..Jungyeonshhii...please wake up". He mumbled so only she can hear him.

Jungyeon pouted cutely in her sleep and whines softly.

"5 more minutes omma~ just 5 more minutes...."

Jungyeon rested her head higher on what she thought is 'her pillow' and nearly gave Seungcheol a heart attack with how close her face is settled near his.

In mere seconds, his face turns into different shades of red as Seungcheol felt his heart beat in frenzy.

"What should i do?"

What should i do?"

"Should i wake her up?"

"But....thats not very gentlemanly.

"But shes sitting so close to me-""

Seungcheols thoughts get cut off as he saw a hand went to Jungyeons nose and pinched it hard until she cant breathe.

The culprit is none other than Jeonghan, who have been known to be a light s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter