SevenTwice TV part 5

The Switch Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon sighed yet again.

At first she wants to believe that its all because of fate that she was patnered up with Yoon freaking Jeonghan for the choco game.

It was fate yet again when they won the said game and were forced to act their WGM stint yesterday night.

"Yah! Who told you to fry the eggs with sesame oil? I said veggie oil, not sesame!!"

"You should have told me that before i put the eggs earlier!"

Cooking breakfast together as punishment for waking up the latest? (Check)

"Stop pulling my wrist so hard you dweeb!"

"I would, if you just keep quiet and stop nagging for a second!"

Partnered up again....for a couple-game of hide and seek inside the village? (Check)

How did both of them got partnered up in the first place? Oh yeah as per the PD, by unfortunately choosing the same colored chopstick during breakfast earlier.

4 srikes in a row? This is not a coincidence, this is a conspiracy.

"Are you sure there nothing going on between you two? You and Jeonghan-sshi has been sticking to each other like glue since yesterday." Jihyo smirked as Hoshi, her partner nodded his head in agreement.

"Hyung, if its Jeongyeonnie, i definitely approve." Hoshi cheekily voiced out his opinion.

"Its not fair that were up againts you two. You guys go to the gym." Jeongyeon pouted.

"Well, Seuncheol hyung lives inside the gym and here he is waiting for his punishement like you guys." Mingyu said popping out of nowhere.

"Well, is it my fault we got caught too easily because a certain someone cant help to admire himself everytime we pass by a window?" Jeongyeon sneered to her left and huffed in irritation.

"Hey, you cant blame me for trying to look good."

Jeonghan said as he flipped his blonde bangs away from his face. 

"I.. unlike you, have an image to uphold. Tell me when can you see a female idol who didnt even brush her hair first thing in the morning! Oh wait, she's standing infront of me!"

"Knock it off, guys!" Seungcheol interrupted their conversation by waving his hands in front of their heated faces.

"I'd like for us to finish the task as soon as possible so we all can have a good rest later okay?" Seungcheol said as he smiled warmly to his mates.

"Now, lets all go and come back in one piece, okay?"

"Fine/Okay."

Answered the pair simultaneously, of which they manage to send a death glare to each other afterwards without the leader looking.

"Come on Nayeonnie! Lets go!  Bye guys!"

Jeongyeon grabbed her best friends wrist and happily drag the other member towards the main road.

"Shes definitely bipolar."

Jeonghan grunted to himself. Woman. One minute shes like a lion and the next she turns into a puppy. Until now, i dont understand her.

"Well, i leave both of them to you two." Jihyo bowed to the males in front of her.

"Please take care of the two, especially Nayeonnie. I noticed that she didnt talk much today and she seemed to be not in a good shape."

Seeing that Seungcheol was hesitating in answering the Twice leader, Jeonghan pats his chest like hes committing an oath.

"Dont worry Jihyo-sshi. With three mens around, Nayeon-sshi will be very well protected!"

"Three?" Hoshi asked puzzled.

"Dont you mean two?" Mingyu wandered aloud, counting with his fingers.

Jeonghan snickered.

"Well, with the way that Jungyeon-sshi fly-kicked me into the sea yesterday, i can finally confirmed that she is indeed, a man."

"Heck, if she's tired of being a Twice member, we could always welcome her into our team instead, right Seungcheollie?" He laughed to himself, over a joke that only he found funny.

His other members looked nervously at the Twice leader.

"You talk too much."

Seungcheol said as he grabbed the blonde by the neck and bowed apologetically towards the female group leader. He waved at the rest slightly before dragging the shorter guy away from the group.

"Im sorry Jihyo-sshi. Jeonghan has a bad habit of talking without thinking."

Hoshi apologizes on behalf of his idiotic member as he noticed Jihyo's expression.

"Its alright, Hoshi-sshi. But I hope he wont speak like that in front of Jeongyeon. She really hates it when people said she's like a man." Jihyo muttered thoughfully.

+ + + +

"Grab one of these baskets and start collecting those cabbages, yeah? Chop! Chop! Before the sun sets down, id like all twenty baskets are full of these organically-grown-insecticide-free-top-quality-large cabbages!!"

The old farmer said cheerfully at the group of idols before he bids them a goodbye for a short late afternoon break.

"Well, he will definitely make a good CF actor selling these organically-grown-insecticide-free-top-quality-large cabbages wouldnt he, Nayeonnie?"

Jeongyeon grinned, as she looked over to Nayeon who smiled slightly in response, before quietly plucking the cabbages of the ground.

Jeongyeon frowned at her none-reaction. Theres something definitely off about her since yesterday. She hasnt been talking much and just quietly minding her own business, which is so not Nayeon's usual behaviour.

"Okay, kids! Listen up!"

The cameramen said as he closed the camera in his hands.

"Were going back to take some more tapes for the camera, so youll be fine by yourself right?"

 

The four idols just nodded in response.

"Just a reminder, whatever you do, dont get into the forest behind you, okay?"

"Dont worry sir, were fully grown adults who is able to think of the consequences of our own actions, so we should be perfectly fine by ourselves."

Jeonghan said confidently as he winked at the cameramen.

The latter just shakes his head in response.

"Kids will be kids. We'll be back shortly!" He said as the rest of the crew members went on the car to get back to their shate house.

"Ahh!!!" Jeonghan whined.

"Why do we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter