SevenTwice TV - part 3

The Switch Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"With the power invested in me, i pronounce myself the MC for the couple race tonight!!! "

Seungkwan shouted as he raised his right arm up in the air excitedly. The other idols gave him a round of applause, thankful that the chatty idol volunteered himself willingly to be their MC.

"Now, like every superhero, i need a sidekick. Someone sharp, someone smart, like me! Who could be willing to share the throne with le me??"

Seungkwan eyed s particularly, and they looked at everywhere else but him, afraid that he'll pick them to co-mc.

Jihyo quietly walks beside Seungkwan and coughed shyly.

He's reeling with shocked of course, but Seungkwan continued to act professional in front of the TV.

"My my, a queen has come to ascend her throne. I am not worthy m'lady."

Seungkwan bowed like a prince jokingly. The other seventeen members snickered slightly at his reaction.

Everyone and their mother knows that Seungkwan had the shots for Jihyo ever since they were partnered up in the plane earlier. He couldnt have blatantly makes his affections to the girl less obvious, could he?

Jihyo smiled at his cheesy words, her cheeks blushed slightly as she retorts.

"Well, a queen is nothing without her royal highness right, Seungkwan-sshi?"

She cheekily respond to him which in turn caused a blush to appear on his face and he beamed widely.

"Shes calling me her king! OMG im so haappppppyyyyy~" Seungkwan screamed in his head.

"Wait, are you guys like.. actually flirting right now?"

DK asked dumbly, as he felt the strange pink air surrounding and Twice leader.

Wide eyed, Jihyo shakes her head quickly in response.

"Ani, we are definitely not flirting."

"Yeah, were not! What makes you think like that? Were just being professionals, right Jihyo-sshi?"

Seungkwan asked Jihyo as she nodded in agreement.

"Waaayyy to ruin the mood dudeee.. "Jun mutterred as nudged DK on his ribs.

"Ow, what did i do?" DK pouted at in pain.

"Okay, enough chit-chatting guys. Im sure everyones hungry, so lets quickly pair you guys up and start the race okay?"

Jihyo asked cheerfully and the idols all replied enthusiastically when they heard food being mentioned.

"Okay, but first lets start with the most anticipated segment ever!"

"Its the hot-hot-hottttt daaaaannnceee battttlleeee!!!! "

Seungkwan and Jihyo screamed as they danced excitedly in the middle of the stage.

The first to volunteer to dance was Seungcheol, as he bravely enters the middle of the stage when the music starts.

He posed ily while flexing his arm muscle, earning a round of "oohhss" and "aahhhs" from s while the girls shyly watched him from the side (except for Jungyeon, who thinks he is so full of himself to flaunt his body parts like that in public).

As the music blares loudly in the background, he slowly kissed his guns before giving a y wink to his potential partners.

Immediately aftewards, he ran back to s and hid his blushing face behind Jeonghans back. His other members in turn, laugh histerically at their shy leader.

The girls giggled at his behaviour as the next Seventeen member takes his turn on the stage.

Jeonghan is feeling very nervous as he waits for his turn. His head hurts, thinking what he could possibly show the girls before him.

Usually, with their female fans, just by flipping his hair, he can turn them crazy within a milisecond.

"But this is Twice for god sake! I doubt they will feel anything if he just flip his hair back and forth like always." He thought as he racks his brains for ideas.

"Next up! Our beloved angel..... Jeonghan-hyuuungg!!!"

He heard his name was called as he stood frozen on his spot.

"! ! ! What should i do??"

"Hyung they're calling you, so go quickly!"

He heard Mingyu said as he was pushed to the center of the stage by the younger guy.

He bit his lower lip in nervousness as he tried to calmed himself down.

"God, if youre up there, help me out please so i wont embarass myself on national tv."

He closed his eyes as he prayed in his heart.

"So Jeonghan-sshi! Whenever youre ready!" He heard Jihyo shouted as he opens his eyes slowly.

If not for the fact that he's used to it by now, he would have reeled in shock seeing himself staring back at him from the stage.

He immediately brushed his fingers in his 'hair'.

"We switched... yet again." He sighed in his head but feeling a tiny bit thankful that hes not the one on the stage right now.

As for Jungyeon, she eyed herself sharply at the side of the stage.

"What the hell! Not againnnn!!!!" She whined loudly in her head.

"Jeonghan-hyung??" 

She heard Seungkwan mentioned his name and remembers that Jeonghan is supposed to show his talent before they switched.

"That bastard is always lucky that he managed to avoid these things", she thought as she thinks quickly on what to show the audience.

She finally thought of something and hold up her hands high to wave at the PD.

The music stopped abruptly as the other members looked in confusion.

"Pd-nim  Can you please put up Twice - Ooh Aah? But can you also make it two times faster? Just like what G-friend did with their song on weekly idol? "

The PD discussed with the scriptwriter and gave an okay sign as he asked the music director to find the song.

"Hyung! You promoted Twice's song instead of ours? Do you want to be a Twice member so badly?"

Jungyeon only grinned in response. "If they only knew"

"Please watch me kindly!"

She said before bowing to her other Twice members while they cheered loudly in response. 

Jungyeon looked at Jeonghan with the corner of her eyes.

"You owe me dude."

"I know. Thanks."

Jeonghan smiled thankfully at the girl.

Jungyeon str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter