Idol Sports Athletic Championship- part 1

The Switch Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Pat* *pat*

Jungyeon woke up when someone lightly tapped her face. Momo stood next to her smiling while wishing her good morning in Japanese.

"Wakey-wakey~ remember we have an extremely important schedule today" she said skipping lightly out of the bedroom.

Jungyeon glanced quickly around her surrounding and let out a heavy sigh. 

"Was it all just a dream?" She asked herself and shrugged.

"Maybe its just one bad nightmare. Im glad its over" she streched her body and prepared herself for another busy day ahead.

+ + + +

"Welcome back to Idol Sports Athletic Championship!!" The MCs voice was booming through the speakers and the crowds cheered wildly.

This is Twices first time joining ISAC since their debut 4 months ago and the Twice members are visibly excited. Jungyeon is the most excited one of them all as she likes watching and participating in sport-related events. She is not particularly good in a specific sport but she will try and win a medal for her team in the female wrestling event, which will be conducted later in the afternoon.

However, she has been feeling a bit weird ever since the MC first announced their group to the crowd. As if there is someone out there who is staring at her, but whenever she turned her back, she didnt notice anyone out of the ordinary.

They were put under the blue team with BTS and Got7. She was familiar with Got7 as they were under the same company and she have heard of BTS before as the kids like to imitate their dances in their dorm. Jungyeon didnt know much about them, but they all seem like really close friends and likes to joke around with each other very much.

They took a seat on the field and immediately Jungyeon felt a string of pain as her touched the floor. She hissed in response, rubbing her sore but lightly.

", why does it hurt so much?" She asked nobody in particular but her members in fact, were not listening as they are concentrating on the basketball match before them.

"Vixx Leo is really handsome" she heard the young ones gushed to each other and she grinned to herself.

"Time flies so fast. It feels as if it was just yesterday that they were still kindergarteners" she thought to herself, eyes wandering around not paying attention to the match.

She caught the eye of the leader of BTS,( who is it again, she tried to remember, is it rapmon or something) so she just nodded and smiled at him to be polite.

He nodded quickly in response and smiled to himself, his cheeks turning pink as he pretended to look the other way after that.

Jungyeon raised one of her eyebrows in confusion. "Is he blushing or is it just me thinking that way?"

Before she could dwelve further on her thought she felt it again. The tingling sensation that someone was staring at her from behind but nobody was looking at her when she turned around.

Suddenly she felt a strong urge to pee so she excused herself from her group to go to the washroom.

However, she did notice the tingling sensation of someone staring at her, while she makes her way to the inside of the stadium.

After finishing her business, she went to the sink to was her hands and her face. She liked the fact that in an event like this, she doesnt have to wear any makeup so she can freely wash her face if she wants to.

When she's done washing, she stood up to check her face in the mirror but what stood behind her shocked her out of her sense.

She tried to scream but that person muffled her scream with his large hands and put her into a chokehold.

She was then dragged into one of the bathroom stalls when she heard footsteps coming in to the bathroom.

+ + + +

With one hand covering the girl's mouth, his other hand wrapped around her waist preventing her from making unnecessary movements. He was still holding his breath and pray to god that the girls did not notice them in the stall, in this 'scandalous' position.

'If his fans know that hes doing this, wont they be disappointed" he thought to himself. He faintly heard the footsteps walking away from the washroom, and relaxed a little, which turned out to be a wrong move from him.

He snapped out of his reverie when the girl bite his finger with all her might and he released his hand from the pain, but his other hand is still tightly wrapped around the girls waist.

The girl elbowed him in the stomach and he finally released her from his grasp, kneeling in pain.

As if she havent had enough, she gave him a strong kick on the shin before loosing herself out from the stall.

She went straight to the washroom door but stopped momentarily to think.

"If i left him there, who knows what other girl he might harm next."

She thought deeply, and againts her better judgement, she locks the door from the inside and pulled out the fire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter