Heaven Vs. Hell

The Switch Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Location: Twice's dorm

Time: 11.38am

"GAAHHHHHH" yelled Jeonghan as he woke up from his slumber. His hair and back are drenched in sweat as he calmed his erratic heart.

"God! Its just a dream! " He sighed loudly as he swept his short hair with his long fingers. This is when he actually notice that he is not in his usual messy room with dirty clothes, pizza boxes and god-knows-what-trashes lying around the floor.

Instead, around him is a generally clean and nicely made up room with pink hair dresser, pink closet,pink pink pink, pink-ish clothes hanged together on the door with a pink........braaaa??

His eyes went wide as saucers at the 'thing' hanging on the door. Carefully  he stood up and went slightly closer to the door to take a better look.

"Should i or should i not?" He whispered, asking nobody in particular.

Darting his eyes left and right, he gently poked the 'thing' with his forefinger and squealed softly in excitement.

"I touched a bra~ " He said in a sing-song voice, accompanied with a random jiggly dance, happy with what he has accomplished.

"Now i can bragged to that little munchkin that i am a better man than he can ever be." He shouted with his fist pumped in the air.

Suddenly, someone pushed the door open from the outside which startled him greatly.

"Jungyeon-ahh!!" A big-eyed-really pretty looking girl with bunny teeth appeared from behind the door.  She put her hands on her waist and looked at him sternly.

"Really now? Do you wish to slept the whole day away just because you dont have anything better to do?"

"I...uuhhh...Jung..yeon??" Thats all he managed to speak out as he is puzzled as to where the pretty girl came from. 

Not to mention, where the heck am i? He wondered himself, a bit later than usual because his mind was then preoccupied with the pink 'thing' behind the door.

"Sigh." The girl breathed deeply."Remind me to never let you overslept again cause this is what happened when you sleep too much"-she poked his head gently before lightly grabbing his arm.

"Come on. The rest are waiting for us." She grinned and dragged him by the arm.

"Wait. The rest?" There are more like her around here? Before Jeonghan could even begin to ask, he was struked by the beautiful scenery engulfing him.

Infront of him stood 7 other beautiful girls with faces and bodies that could rival the goddess of Athena by themselves. 

"Good god." He muttered to himself.

Some of the girls are wearing really short shorts with tight-fitting tops, while some other are wearing thin dress pajamas that leaves nothing to the imagination. Their soft lucious hair are blown by the wind coming from the veranda and all he could think about now is:

"Kami, i must have saved a country in my past life."

The room suddenly seems pink and rosy, and the girls are all laughing prettily at themselves.

Then, they started playing catch with the sofa pillows- and could it be? Are they asking me to join them playing with the pillows? His heart is now bursting with feels and as he took a step closer to the girls-WHAMM!

He felt something hard hitting him on the face, and he momentarily lose his balance and fall on his on the floor.

"Hahahahahaha!!" Un-girlish laughter filled the room and he rubbed his sore nose before he realised that the girls are are all laughing at him.

"Did you see the look on unnis face?? She was like blehhh and then WHAM! Bullseye!" A dorky looking girl mimicked the way he fell and the girls laugh again.

"Good shot Minori!" A blond girl with pig-tails gave one of the red haired beauty a two thumbs up, of which the latter makes a ballerina-thank-you pose in response.

"Man, even though these girls look dainty, they are kind of brash. " He muttered, still rubbing his sore nose. 

 "Jungyeonna! Does it hurt that much? Are you okay?" A blond girl out of nowhere cupped his face with her hands and blow his nose to soothe the pain down.

Startled, he just stared at the girl, shocked with their close proximity.

"Should i kiss it to make it better?" She asked cutely with her puppy dog eyes.

"You should."

Dear Kami.

Call me Mulan cause i must have saved China.

+ + + +

"Is he still in there?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter