Prom Night Show

The Star High School

“Ya Song Nara.!! Palli.!!! Aigooo…. Why are you always be the late one.. hurry up.. stop putting a make up on your face..! you will look like a clown if you put too much make up.!!” Chanyeol yelling from the first floor of ther house. “mworageo.?!!” Nara mad after hearing Chanyeol talking bad about her. She’s running to the downstairs with her costumes and slapping Chanyeol head. “ya pabo.! What did you said about me just now.??!!” She widen her eyes. Chanyeol brushing his pain head after get hit by Nara. “if I didn’t said that, you won’t come down.” Still pain and he can feel a bit dizzy. Nara rolling her eye balls and drag him to the car. Chanyeol drive the car to the school. After  5 minutes, they run to the dressing room. “ouh.?? Song Nara.? Slow down.. you almost fall with your heels. Don’t get rush. We still have a time to get ready.” Luhan got her. Nara bow to him. “oppa mianhae.. wahh.. oppa.. you look so cute…” Nara do her aegyo hand style to Luhan. He smiling with his deer eyes. Omo..! Luhan oppa really cute…. Her heart said. “ahahaha… aniya… I’m not cute… you look more cute than me..” He poke Nara nose. She’s blushing this time. “no.. Chanyeol said that I’m look ugly with this make up style.” Nara pouting.  Luhan lower his body to see Nara face. “he just too blind to see this most beautiful creations.” After that, he smile again and look into her eyes. Dupdup.!! Dupdup.!! Her heart pounding fastly when Luhan look her like that. “I have to go now..” Nara take a step and leave Luhan behind.

After they get ready, they gathered at the hall and took a picture together. “well well.. looks like you really have a happy time..” a man voice suddenly approach them. Rin turns her head and she saw Lee Jong Hyun from CNBlue band come to their event. “oppa.!!!” Rin running to him. He just smile. “oppa.. I’m your fans.. I really love CNBlue song..” She really excited seeing him. “ouh jinjja…gamsahamnida… please continue support us..” he bow to her. “oppa… finally, you’re here…” Eun Bi still standing besides Sehun. “you know him.?” Sehun look at her. She nodded. “he is my brother..” haaaa…?????? All of them shocked when Eun Bi said that the famous Lee Jong Hyun is her brother. “daebakk..!” Lay and Jongdae  said together.  “nae.. I know this is the first time we met but please take care of my sister. She’s quite stubborn but she have a nice and kind heart.” Jong Hyun bow again to them. “ahaaa.. aigoo… don’t be like that, Hyungnim… I know.. I mean we know she really a kind person.. please stand up…” Sehun help him. “wuuu…  Sehun… be kind with your brother-in-law….” Kai teasing him but Sehun ignore the words and they continue taking a picture together with Lee Jong Hyun.

“and now.. please start your screaming because the next performance will make you cry… are you ready.?????!!!” The MC’s screaming loudly. “yeaahhh…!!!” all the student follow him screaming too. “please give a big applause to the best dance group of the year… EXO.!!!!!!” All of the girls screaming crazily after the MC announce  the next performance was EXO. The song start and the choreographing are too good. “ayo… okey… y….!!” They singing, dancing, chanting together with them. “E.X.O.!!” rappers Chanyeol in the house.!!! Until they finish the performance and fans still screaming to them. “We Are One.! Annyeonghaseyo.. Exo imnida…” they said together. “thank you for coming tonight.. and we hope you enjoy our performance tonight.. please welcome for the next performance, Orion.!!!” A very loud screaming heard after Suho announce. Nobody song, san g by them are so perfect. Perfect vocal, dance and the fans also sing with them. The night really made them so happy and for sure they will remember the performance as their best memory.