Comeback Again

The Star High School

“okey boys..!! we need to measure your body again since you need a new uniform for this coming album…” manager hyng bring them to the boutique that they always get their uniform but before this they didn’t measure their body size at the boutique because of too busy with their concert life. Today, they go by their own self to the boutique. “annyeonghaseyo.. please come in…” the staff bring them to the waiting room and make a rounding inside of the boutique. “beautiful… I wonder what their designer look like..” Chen smiling when he saw a lot of beautiful design inside of the boutique. “waaahh… she really have a good taste…” Xiumin also impress with all of the picture. “gentleman..my name is Ji Han Bi.. I am the assistant manager in here.. I’m sorry if it make you wait too long.. my owner will be here in 20 minutes.. I will assist you…  please come here.. we need to measure your body now since you have another schedule after this.” Han Bi bring her tools to measure their size.

“hyung.. I just feel curious about this boutique…” Sehun drag Suho to the one of the picture on that gallery. “what.??” Suho asking and Sehun sigh. “look… that words…” he pointed to the writing on the picture.

“Friendship Will Never Ends..

Orion & Exo”

“Orion.?” Suho look at Sehun face. “guys..! come here..” Suho calling all of the member to gathered infront of him. “Hyung wae..” Chanyeol ask him. “our clothe brand…” Sehun cupping Chanyeol face. “SNR Collection…” Kyungsoo answer his question. They look at Kyungsoo face this time. Then he look at the picture that Suho pointed before. He walk to the Assistant Manager on the boutique. “excuse me.. can I know who is the owner of this boutique.?” He ask her and she nodded. “yes.. her name is Miss Song Nara… and she is the one who design all of your clothe.” She explain. Then Kyungsoo eyes wide when he hear Nara’s name. “Nara.??? Is this for real.??” Kris ask her if that is real or fake then she shake her head means that is not joke. “where is she now.??” Kyungsoo ask again. “she…..” Han Bi try to continue her words but suddenly… “ya Choon Hee.. I will call you back.. I already arrive and I have to meet my client now.. okey byee..” she hang up. “Han Bi.. is everything okey.?” She didn’t look at her face yet because she’s busy with herself. “yeahh.. they all in here…” Han Bi walk to her but Nara still busy putting her things on the table. Then she take the measure tape from Han Bi and look at the room that Han Bi pointed. She got a little shocked when she saw 12 guys standing while looking at her with sorrow face. She freeze up and she can’t say any words after saw Exo infront of her right now.

“Nara…” Kyungsoo try to take a step forward but Nara put back the measure tape on the table and try to walk out from the boutique. “Nara.! Stop.!!” Kyungsoo got her arm and stop her from walk away. “let me go.. just continue with your work and Han Bi… I have to go now.. I forgot that I have another meeting.. please treat them..” she didn’t turn around and open the boutique door. “stop and don’t go please..” Kyungsoo drag her and hug her into his arm. “please don’t go.. I miss you…” he said and suddenly his tear drop out trough his cheek and he hold her tightly.

“please let me go.. don’t do this.. your reputation will drop if media see this.. let me go…” she begging but Kyungsoo still hug her. “I really miss you… I mean it… I don’t want to lose you again…” his words make her lose. Nara also miss him too much but when he already approach her once again, her ego dominating herself. She try to release his hug but she can’t. “I’m sorry if I didn’t make any call or send a text to you for almost 2 years. I’m sorry if I didn’t see you being a success woman until this level… I’m sorry if I am making you wait until now.. I am sorry for everything that I had done to you…” he crying out but thank god no public saw him crying because of her boutique had tinted. After a minute, he release his hug and hook up her chin. “I’m back and I promise that I won’t leave you again…” he said that and smile. Pinky promise once again. Then she turn around. “guys.. come…” she let her get hug by them and let them crying. They meet again after 2 years and now they already met with their own fashion designer. “Nara.. mianhae.. I didn’t visit you and your family after debut…”Chanyeol look down to the floor. Piaakk..!! “bad boy.. eomma and oppa always asking about you.. they even follow you in Instagram you know..!” Chanyeol got another slap after 2 years. “yaa..!! we just today and you already slap my head this hard.?? Ousshhh.!!!” He whining. They laugh hardly when they see this cat and dog fighting each other.

“where is the rest.? Sehun ask her and Nara smile widely. “I already made a plan about this meeting. Just follow my instruction.” Nara show her thumbs up. That night, Choon Hee, Myori, Jae, Rin and Eun Bi waiting at different place. “Ya Nara.. where are you…?? I already wait in here almost 1 hour but I didn’t see you yet…” Choon Hee nagging and babbling alone but she hear something strange behind her. She try to walk slowly taking a step and.. “put down your bag…! Now.!!!” A guy with full of black mask threatened her. “noo…!! Please don’t disturb me..” she’s begging but that man doesn’t care about it. He try to get her bag but Choon Hee fight for it. In a second, someone come to help her. “go away before I kill you.!!” He shout after seeing that man running away. Choon Hee still in scared situation. “gwenchana.??” That voice.. I know that voice.. her inner voice said. She look up at him but she didn’t see clearly. She stand up from her sit and startled when she saw Chanyeol infront of her. “Channie.?”  Choon Hee try to get close to him. “this is your bag.. I have to go..” he give her bag back and walk. “nappeun namja.!! You left me alone in here like how you left me before.??? Why are you coming to help me if you didn’t want to drag me with you anymore.???” She yelling at him and Chanyeol stop. He turn around and look at her face. “I just want to help.. I am sorry if I hurt you before.. I promise that I won’t hurt you anymore..” after finish hs words, Chanyeol turn around and take a step forward and then he hear someone running behind him. “don’t leave me again..! jebal..! stop hurting my heart.. I want you to comeback.. please….”she’s crying loudly. Chanyeol  smile after he did it. He show thumbs up to the others who are peeking from afar. “okey.. let’s settle the others..” Nara and Kyungsoo run before Choon Hee saw them. In another place, Myori and Eun Bi waiting at the same place. “Eun Bi.. did you hear what I hear right now.??” Myori walk to Eun Bi and they silent together when they hear Baby Don’t Cry song. They walk following the music and then they saw two guys dancing to the song. Both of them almost cry when they saw Sehun and Kai who are dancing to their own song. After the song finish played, they walk to their girl and hug them. “I’m back..” Sehun said to Eun Bi same goes to Kai and Myori. “okey.. success.. let’s go to Tao.. I’m worrie if he can’t do that.. come on..” Kyungsoo drag Nara quickly to the place where Tao and Rin will meet.

After 2 minutes running, they both arrive at that place. Suddenly nara hear someone fighting. “I will jump into the river if you don't say you love me again.” Tao already sitting on top of the adjustable on the bridge. “yaaa… Tao.. please come down here..!! okey….  Iadmit that I still love you.. so please come down here and kiss me.!!” After Rin said that, Tao get down from  the bridge and running to his lover. “I will kiss you.. don’t run…!” he get Rin and they kiss each other. Nara and Kyungsoo laugh hardly when they saw that sweet scene. The last part is Jae Hyeon and Baekhyun. “ausshh.. it’s cold here.. I forgot to wear some thick clothe. While she hug herself to warm her body, someone come and give her a jacket and he help her to wear it. “it’ okey….” She freeze a while when he see Baekhyun face. She’s tear up and hug hum tightly. “don’t cry.. I’m here for you.. should I sing a song for you.?” Baekhyun ask her and she nodded. Then he sing some song that include in their first album.

“Naega nungama gidohan i sungani
Geudae ein mameul anajulge cheoncheonhi
Oneuri hanbeonui chance na naeditneun cheot georeum

Yaksok halge jal halgeoya
Gidaemankeum na yeoksi haengbokhage
Uri dul manui kkum geu cheot georeum

Nae nuni wae iri nunbusyeo hage dwae
Simjangi wae iri michin deut ttwige hae
Sum gappa ojiman naegen neomu sojunghae itjima

Maen cheoeum ne kkum, ne mal, geu nunmulboda jinhan
Tto cheongugui nektaboda dalkomhaetdeon
Yes, you are my baby baby baby, baby baby baby

Yaksokhae na meomchuji anheulge
Geudaeman bomyeo”

 

After he sing that song, Jae Hyeon stop crying and look at Baekhyun face. “same like before… I miss you so much.. thank you for coming back to me..” She said and then Baekhyun hug her and kiss her forehead.  Nara and Kyungsoo who peeking them from afar also happy for them. “all of our plan is success.!!” They cheer up the mood. “but Kyungsoo.. we can’t reveal that we are in relationship in public.. I’m worried now..” what Nara said is true. They can’t reveal that because of their reputation as an idol. “don’t worry.. we don’t have to reveal it yet.. just keep it secret from others.. like I promise, I won’t leave you again.. then same goes to others…” Kyungsoo kiss her cheek. Nara have that confident after Kyungsoo give some good spirit to her. “I trust you.. we trust you.. we will support you always..” Nara hold his hand and Kyungsoo give a happy smile to her.