Practice Day

The Star High School

Weekend .!! Nara wake up a bit late. It’s 9am already but she still on her bed. Knock.! Knock.! “Nara.! Wake up.! We still have a things to do.!” Someone voice outside of her room. Nara open her eyes slowly when she hear weird voice. “nuguyaa…!!” she’s talking at the same yawning widely. She try to wake up from her bed. “nuguya.??? Yaa Song Nara! It’s me Baekhyun.! Ireonaa.!! Palli.!!” He knocking loudly. “what.? What the hell that little kaebsong boy doing inside of my house.? Haishhh..!” she walking to her door and open it. “yaa!! What are you…. Huukkkk…!!” Nara’s eye open wide when she saw someone behind Baekhyun. “annyeong..!” it’s Kyungsoo.! she shut her door and lock it. “yaa.!! What are your guys doing inside of my home..!” she yelling from her room. Baekhyun  laugh hardly. “ahahahaha..!! I just want to see your reaction when you see this little guy behind me.. ahahahaha.!!! Yaaa.. don’t you forget.? We have a practice this morning..” Baekhyun laugh again and it make Kyungsoo angry. “Baekhyun.. stop laughing at her..” He pinch Baekhyun waist after that Baekhyun stop laughing. He turn to look at Kyungsoo face. “but she looks cute with that face.. ahahaha…” Kyungsoo continue his words. They laugh again. “I hear what you guys talking about.!” Nara shouting from her room. When Baekhyun and Kyungsoo hear that, they stop laughing and go downstairs and run.

After 10 minutes, Nara lock her room and step to the kitchen. “Nara…. Sit here..” Suho stand up from her sit and give his chair to Nara. “aigoo.. Hyung.. don’t act cool infront of her..” Chen annoyed with Suho. “okey.. stop fighting..” Nara said. Mrs.Song give a plate of stir fried macaroni to Nara and she eat happily.  “Nara.. should we go with her.?” Jae Hyeon pointing at Eun Bi. Nara stop eating. “we have to. She’s in our group. Jae, please let me finish my food and then we can talk about her.” Nara glare at Eun Bi who are still playing with her phone. “Jae, come here..” Baekhyun drag Jae Hyeon from Nara. “what are you doing.? Don’t you know they had a fight.?” Baekhyun close the main door. Now they at outside of Nara home. “sorry. I didn’t mean to talk about it. I also annoyed about that girl but I just ask if we should bring her too. That’s it..” Jae Yeon holding Baekhyun’s hand and make her cute face.  Baekhyun always lose when Jae Hyeon make that face infront of him. It just too cute to see. “okey.. just don’t do it again. You have to take care of your best friend feeling.” He kiss her cheek and Jae Hyeon smile. She hug her lovely boyfriend but they didn’t know that someone is standing in front of them. “yaa you both.. stop doing that. It’s disgusting.” Chanyeol standing still in front of them with Choon Hee. Baekhyun  look at him. “don’t get jealous. Choon Hee besides you. Look at her face now…” he smirking and open the main door. He drag Jae Hyeon inside. Chanyeol turn to Choon Hee and he saw pouting on her. “why are you pouting.? I am your boyfriend. Not him.” Chanyeol said. “you really have no sense… I hate you.!” She push Chanyeol away and go inseide of Nara house. “what am I doing.? Why did she said that.?” Chanyeol blink his eyes and still blur with Choon Hee’s words. “you idiot boyfriend… she want you to be like Baekhyun. Be a romantic person.. aigoooo…..” Kris Wu comes from his behind with Xiumin and Luhan. He brush Chanyeol hair and walk away. “Hyung.! Haisshh… I made my hair for one hour and then you mess it now… hyung..!!” Chanyeol  walk to Nara house.

 

 

After done breakfast at Nara house, they walk together to the school. While walking.. “Eun Bi.. why you didn’t gathered with them.?” Kai walk besides Eun Bi. She’s walking alone before they reach Nara’s house until now. Eun Bi ogle to Kai. “because I don’t want to. I hate this school. They are so annoying. Did you like this school.? I want to go back to our old school.” She turn around and walk back but Kai stop her. “you should get along with them. This is our new house. This is our new place.. you should forget about the past. Don’t look back. Don’t try to remember our old memories that are full of black story. don’t you remember they mocking you. Said that you can’t go to this school.? Eun Bi, this is our new life. I can see they are so kind. I can see their friendship. I can see that they really close to each other. Please.. I’m begging.. open a new book for your life.” Kai still look at her. Eun Bi try to walk but Kai hold her arm. “please Eun Bi..” Kai say it once again. Eun Bi lose. “okey.. I will try my best..” Eun Bi smile at him. Now they walk to the school. “Kai.!! Eun Bi.!!!” Choi Rin and Tao waving at them. They run to them. “going to the school.?” Tao ask. They nodded. “then let’s go together.” Tao land his hand on Rin shoulder. Kai and Eun Bi smile and they walk together to the school for prom night preparation.

Reaching to the school, they enter to the training room. Orion and Exo training room. Okey.! Let me introduce to you Orion member group. They are 5 vocal line and 1 rappers. The vocal line member is Song Nara, Kim Jae Hyeon, Lee Choon Hee, Han Myori and the new member Park Eun Bi. While the rappers is Choi Rin. Exo.? Eyyy… you all know right… ahahaha… okey.. let’s continue. So then, they start to think about their new idea for their performance. Discussing together and practicing. They only have three weeks to prepare. After working with ideas, Exo comes up with a their new song “growl”. While Orion with  “Nobody” song English version. They also made a fashion show for their audience on that prom night. Now they practicing and keep practicing. So then they can satisfied their fans.

After practicing, they walk together back home. “ouh.? Tao… look.. it’s cute right.? I want one.. please..” Choi Rin drag Tao to the bear shop. “okey.. I buy for you.. this one.?” He pointed at the big one. “yesss.!!!” Choi Rin jump happily when Tao buy for her. Jae Hyeon just stare at them. “did you want that bear too..?” Baekhyun grab her waist to him. Jae Hyeon look at him. “No.. thank you.” She look away. Baekhyun smile and bring her to the nearest park. “what are you doing.? We suppose to go home now..” Jae Hyeon nagging. Baekhyun let her sit and he bring something for her. “I think this will make you smile widely.” He give a bouquet of Lily flower mix with baby breathe flower for her. Jae Hyeong smile and look at Baekhyun. She take the flower and hug him. “thank you for this. It’s beautiful.” Jae Hyeon land her face on Baekhyun shoulder. “I love you. Sincerely.” Said Baekhyun. Jae Hyeon smiling again and tighten their hug.  “okey.. another school couple release…” Sehun watching from afar. He put his hand on his pocket and walk alone. “did you need someone to walk with you.?” Familiar voice. He turn his head and he waving at her. “Eun Bi.. what are you doing here.? I thought you already left with the others member..” Sehun walk to her. Now they facing each other. Eun Bi holding Sehun arm and walk. “they left me. Then I see you in here.. so I just walk with you. Can I ?” she look at Sehun face. He is so tall and handsome.. her inner voice said. Sehun smile and nodded. “all for you..” they walk together and holding hands. Did Eun Bi already fall on Sehun.? Hmmm…. Did she really okey with her new member.? just wait and see.