Park Eun Bi And Ooh Sehun?

The Star High School

Two days more to go. Eun Bi still looking at her clothe.  “did you still curious about what you will do after this.?” She turn her head when someone voice up.  “I don’t know… I refuse to go to the school for the first time.. but when they show me a lot of love, all of hate feelings gone. Am I weird or something.?” Eun Bi holding her performance costumes. She didn’t even aspect that she will get a long with her group member and the school. “Eun Bi, it’s a good things that you feel like that… sometimes, we need a new environment to continue our life. Remember that..” He said. Eun Bi smile widely hearing that words. “Jong Hyun oppa.. gomawo.. you always give a good words for me to continue my life. I really hope that you can attend my prom night and see me singing proudly on stage..” Eun Bi let her sad face look to the window. Suddenly, her tear start to flow from her eyes. “Eun Bi ahh… I promise you that I will be back after my concert finish in here okey.. we still have 2 days right. My concert is tonight and I will rushing to you after the concert okey.. pinky promise…” he show his pinky promise to Eun Bi. Jong Hyun is a hallyu star and he is guitar player on CNBlue boy band. They are so popular around the world. They talking through skype eveytime  Jong Hyun go for their band world tour concert and when they missed each other. Oh ya… they are step siblings. But Jong Hyun love her like his own sister. “make sure you attend my prom night okey…” Eun Bi also show her pinky promise to Jong Hyun. They laugh. “okey.. go sleep now. Don’t wake late okey…  I will be back..” Jong Hyun waving at her before they end their conversation. “okey oppa.. annyeongijumusaeyo…”  She bow. After the conversation end, Eun Bi switch off the lamp and sleep.

Next morning, Eun Bi take her lunch box and walk without having her breakfast.  “Eun Bi ah.. Eomma won’t comeback for a week. Eomma have to go for outstation. Take care okey..”  Her mother said but Eun Bi just walk without answering. She’s open her door after waering her shoes and she saw someone standing infront of her house. “good morning.. shall we.?” He offering his hand to her. Eun Bi smile and take his hand. “why are you waiting for me this morning.?” Eun Bi facing him this time. “emm… because… I want to walk with you.. can i.?” He lowing his body to see Eun Bi face. “yaa Ooh Sehun.. my home far from school. And I’m taking a bus to go to the school.” She’s pouting. “omo.. you look cute when pouting… aigoo….. we didn’t walk today… look…” He poiting at something behind Eun Bi. Her eyes widen when she saw a superbike Midnight Black Yamaha R3 behind her. “Sehun… are you sure.? We will ride this superbike.?” Eun Bi Still didn’t believe that she will ride a superbike. Sehun nodded. “I bring your helmet. Let’s go.. but this is my own bike okey.” He bring Eun Bi to his bike and help Eun Bi wear her helmet. He start the engine and they go to the school. After 10 minutes riding, they arrive at school. They entering the school gate and all of the girl look at them and screaming. Some of them crying seeing Sehun with a girl on his bike. “yaaa… who is that girl… I really want to be that girl….” They cried after seeing Sehun park his bike. “Sehun… they looking at us…” Eun Bi feel uncomfortable with the situation. “because they envy at you. Having a popular boyfriend like me at this school. Ahahaha…” He pinch her cheek.  Eun Bi blushing. “yaa… they still looking.. don’t do that…” Eun Bi hit Sehun hand slowly. After locking his bike, Sehun hold her hand and walking together to the class. Oookkkeeeyyy… “go enter your class.. I will see you on lunch time okey…” Sehun sending her to the class. She just nod and sit on her place. Sehun waving before entering his class. Eun Bi cupping her face and she can feel her face hot now. “uuuuhhhhhhhhhh…..” all over the class impressive with them.