Their Feeling Confession

The Star High School

2 weeks after the performance, they continue study as usual. “omo.! Ooh Sehun.!!” A girl shout Sehun name when she saw him. “ahhh.!!!!! Orion and Exo.!!!” A group of student also shouted when they see them together spending their weekend at the shopping mall. “oh no… I think we just do our performance in our school only.. but how they know us,.??” Kris try to covered his face with his cap, same goes to other members. “yaa… come in.. I found some place that we can hide.” Xiumin drag them to the empty room so then they can hide from public. They just got shocked when another student from other school also know them. “guys.. you have to watch this…” Choi Rin give her phone to them. They watch the video that she search and that video is about their prom night performance. “annyeonghaseyo.. my name is Ooh Sehun..” they even introduce their self on that night. No wonder public know about them. “okey.. guys.. we have to go out from this room now. Just act like normal and smile.. be friendly and calm our self. Okey..” Suho said that and they agree. So they go out from the room and get some air after stuck in the small room. “Orion.!!!” Some fanboy shout their name and they wave at them. In just a few minute, they use to be like that. Looks like they already have their own fans.

On their way back home, they talking about the video and watch it again and again. “hello.. are you guys Exo and Orion.?” Someone approach them and they all startled. “nae.. and who are you, sir.?” Song Nara answer them. “I am the manager for SM Entertainment and we would like to offer you to join our company and be our artist.” They look each other when he said that he’s from  SM Ent. “but we still a student and schooling.” Kyungsoo looks like he not agree with that. “don’t worry.. you can finish your school year..  after that you can come to our company. We already see the video and we think that really interest with your group.” He make a happy expression to them and it make them feel guilty. “just let us think about that first. Then we will contact you when we already have the answer.” Suho take the business card from him and walk after greet him. “well guys.. yes it is a good idea since we also have that dream.. to be an idol.. but… we still gave to finish our school year. Then we will decide.. okey..” Luhan cheering them with his good words. They nodded and agree with what he said. Then they walk back home together with a happy thought.

“well then guys… you still have 3 weeks to study and you will be free after this… so good luck for your exam and study well..” Song Jongki give his last speech to them and out from the class. Someone peeking from behind of the class. “pssttt..!! Eun Bi uhh..” Ooh Sehun.??? Eun Bi turn her head and laugh. “Honey… our teacher already go.. come in…” Eun Bi calling him and Sehun come in the sit beside her. “guys… we have to focus on study now.. then we will think about it again..” Chanyeol make his fighting fist. Choon Hee really love his spirit. “Channie ahh… I will always be by your side okey…” she kiss his cheek and both of them blush. “oouuuhhhhhh….” They make woo voice to them. Rin and Tao also look happy together. “Tao.. promise me that you will always remember our sweet memory okey..” Rin pouting and Tao hug her tightly and nodded. “I promise baby… don’t worry.. we will be an idol after this..” he giggle. Myori and Kai also happy when they already confess their feeling.

 

 “Jae Hyeon.!!! Saranghae.!!!” Suddenly they hear Baekhyun shout his confession. “yaa pabo.!! Don’t shout… it is enough if only me hear your confession..” Jae Hyeon cup her face when Baekhyun do that but actually she’s blushing that’s why she cover her face with her palm. “Jae.. I want you to know that I always be yours even after this we will separate because of our  works.. I promise..” Baekhyun make his pinky promise to her. He open his arm and Jae Hyeon hug him infront of other student. “andwae..!!” some of their fans cry after seeing that. While Kyungsoo and Nara just look at them and smile widely seeing their happiness. “Nara.. I hope you will catch your dream after this.” He let his hard sigh to her. “I will always pray for you.” Nara stand up and walk out from the class and she sit at the back of the class stairs. “I just want to say that I like you… I like you so much.. only that…” Nara eyes start to tear and after a few second she let her cry alone. “I like you too.. I want to said that but I don’t know how… I’m sorry…” Kyungsoo standing infront of her. “Kyungsoo..” Nara look up at his face when she hear his confession. Now Kyungsoo sit infront of her and smile. “now I know that you also like me.. so I’m not afraid anymore…” he wipe her tears with his handkerchief. “this place is too quite.. let’s go to other place.” She try to stand up but Kyungsoo hold her. “just sit in here.. so I can spend more time with you.” He kiss her hand softly and he look at her sorrow face.

“Nara… I had keep my feeling after I saw you for the first time I came into this school.. I don’t know that there is a beautiful creator in this school and it make my heart fluttered so much… I want you to know me more that’s why I drag you to the training hall.. I agree to join the group because I know that you also love to sing and dance. I’m a little bit shy to dance and siing but I throw far away that feeling from me so then I can sing and dance with you… now… I have the confident in myself and I want to show to you. This is the new me..” Kyungsoo explain to Nara. The words that came out from his mouth is really sincere. She touch his face and Kyungsoo hold her hand that touch his face. “thank you for that.. I really appreciate that.. for me.. you always cool and always try your best.. don’t worry.. I accept just the way you are..” now they look into each other.. eyes to eyes. Suddenly Kyungsoo come close and their lips touch smoothly. I promise that I will never let you go.. his inner voice said. “let’s go back.. we need to study for our final exam..” Nara stand up. Kyungsoo face look so disappointed and he just follow her. “okey…”