A Day With Mix Feeling..

The Star High School

“hye… my name is Han Myori..” Myori sitting infront of Kim Kai. He smiling and wink his eyes at her. “just call me Kai. Cute name.. I hope we can be a good friend..”  said Kai. Myori blushing and shaking hand with Kai. Nara and Choon Hee rolling their eye ball. “heishhh… don’t shehave an eye.? And why did she blush.????? Aigooo this child….” Chanyeol let his sigh and scratching his back head. Annoyed with Kai act on Myori. “you Yoda.. why are you sighing.? Just let her be friend with him. You already have Choon Hee. She also need someone to love.. you really have short thinking.” Nara slapping his head. Chanyeol whining after feeling the pain. “obviously… keep your jealousy before Choon Hee also hit you.” Suho ogle towards Choon Hee who are already in angry mood. Nara and Suho laughing at Chanyeol when he apologize to Choon Hee.

“oppa.. let’s go approach her.” Nara dragging  Suho to talk with the new girl. But suddenly Sehun appear from the back door walking through the new student. “hye… my name is Sehun. Ooh Sehun.” He give his hand asking for a shake from her. The girl smirk and let her eyes to the school view from her new classes. “eyy… that is not the way.. sit and watch.” Suho the next boy who are trying to greet her. Nara smile and pinch Sehun arm. “nice view from here right.? But it is more nice when I see you from this sight with this beautiful view…” Sweet talker Suho arrive.! She blush a little and look at Suho. He let his most sweet smile that can make all girl at that school melt with him. “my name is Kim Junmyeon a.k.a Suho. I am the guardian of Exo boys in this school.” He give his hand asking for a shake. Once  Suho  done his words, that girl shake his hand and smile. “my name is Park Eun Bi.. nice words and I like your smile..” fuuhhh….! Eun Bi melt with his smile in just a second.! “well thank you.. but my friend, Sehun also a model in our school.. and that is my sweet little girl, Song Nara…” he introducing Sehun and nara who are still standing beside him. “hye… sorry for my arrogant act just now. My name is Park Eun Bi and I am a major on playing piano and vocal line..” now she shaking hand with sehun and Nara. What and arrogant little girl.. urgghh… “well nice to know you Eun Bi… oke.. I think I should go now.” Nara back to her sit. While Myori still with Kai. “urghh.. she really ignorant person. Did she really good on that.? Aushhh…!!!” she’s mumbling alone. Kyungsoo just laugh from afar. “she’s really cute when she mad. Ahaha..” He told himself.

The class end at 3pm and they having a lunch. “hye… may I sit beside you.?” Kyungsoo put his food on Nara and Chanyeol table. “you don’t have to ask us.. just sit where you can see any empty space beside Nara…” he talking while eating and doesn’t care about Nara. “thank you. I’m sorry. I’m still feel awkward when it’s come to you. Ahahaha..” he take a sit beside Nara and her face is really red right now. Chanyeol just smiling and he hope that Nara didn’t see his smiling right now. So he keep eating. “well.. just comfort yourself with us since we are in the same class..” Nara didn’t see Kyungsoo face but she focus on her food even her heart is fluttering right now.  After finishing their lunch, they  continue with vocal class.

“annyeong guys.!” Curling mouth line Chen greeting them. They hug each other. Taking a sit and focusing on their class. “now, I want to introduce your new member, Park Eun Bi. She will joing Nara group in vocal line.” Whaatt..????? okey.. just calm down and keep your positive thinking.  “Nara smiling and nodded about her teacher instruction.

“we have our new members in here.. hye… I’m Luhan..nice to meet you..” Luhan the transfer student from china but he is major in Korean language. “hye… your eye beautiful. You have a deer eyes..” Eun Bi praise him. Big smile…. “helo, my name is Zhang Yixing. But just call me Lay.” Fair white skin boy and have a deep dimple on his cheek. “well.. I like your dimple.” Eun Bi said. Nara just smiling and let her be friend with them. “okey.. let do the vocal practice.!” Teacher Ailee give the lyric for them to remember. An English song. Practicing the key, high and low note, dynamic, vibrato and so on. The song title is Flashlight by Jessie J. woahh… “you can do it Nara.” Both of Kyungsoo and Suho said it to her. Nara startled at them. They covered their face with their palm. “Nara and Eun Bi. You will sing along.” They nod. They sing with passion and sweet harmony. But after that.. “you need to take care of your voice. You didn’t get your high pitch.. so please… If you want to sing with me, then, take care of your voice.” Eun Bi walk away after done their class. “haisshhh.!!!! Neo… jinjja…!!! Urgghh..!!! xkhjflrkbffgmgkndjdn!!” Nara cursing and kicking the wall. Suho drag her fro the wall. “calm down. Don’t you hear what teacher said.? You are more good than her…” Suho patting her back. Kyungsoo drag her walk with him. “did she really annoyed you with her attitude.?” He ask without seeing her face. “yes.. urgghh..!! I’m really angry right now.” She grip her fist. But Kyungsoo keep walking without waiting for her. "wait.. where are we going now.? Kyungsoo.!!” she running to Kyungsoo who are already far form her.

They walk until they reach at a bulding. “Judo training Hall.?” She look at Kyungsoo and then she stop. Kyungsoo turn his head to her and see that she already stop walking. “why are you stop. Come one. I will be late.. I have a training to do right now…” he walk to Nara and drag her entering the hall. After Kyungsoo done changing his uniform, he bring Nara to see him training with his fried. “usually, I will come here for some training. Before I had transfer to your school, this is my world. Training, go for tournament. Now, I wan you to see us training our skills and let your angry calm down. Okey.?” He smile and kiss her cheek. Huuuukkk…????? He kiss my cheek.? Am I dreaming,.? “o..okey…” she just sit beside the training mat. Seeing Kyungsoo training make her feel fluttered right now. “why is he so cool. In class he being cute infront of me but in here…. He look more manly….”  Smiling when she saw him win the practicing time. “ehem.. hello…”  someone poking her shoulder. She’s turn around and her eyes widen. “Tao.??? What are you doing here.? Wait… ahahaha… did you go for Wushu training without Rin knowing…???”She’s laughing hardly. That baby panda sigh.  “please don’t tell her about this. She will kick my if she know. I’m just missing my training time so much. So I made a reason then I can go for this training,..”  he take a sit beside Nara. Seeing Kyungsoo satisfied with his training that day. “that squishy penguin really a hardworking person. After schooling, he will come here for Judo training and he will be back after 8 pm. Doing his homework and will sleep at 11 pm.” Ehh.?? How did you know about his schedule.??? “wow… seems like you both really a good friend.” Still looking at his face.  “we always see aech other in here… then he always talking about his life.. life is not an easy things for him. A rich boy. Only two sibling and both of them is boy. He’s  life controlled by his parents. But since he got transfer from his old school, he got his freedom. But not too much.. then he start talking about you…”  Tao look at Nara face. Nara turn her head to Kyungsoo. your life is not good like what I think. Then she saw Kyungsoo waving his hand to her. She wave back and smile.