Love At Busan

The Star High School

“okey..!! let’s go for photoshoot…! Palli.!” Manager hyung calling them after waiting them get ready. “hyung.. it’s still early.. 6.45am and where we will have our photoshoot session..?” Sehun wearing his mask to cover his bare morning face followed by Chanyeol and Baekhyun. “Busan.. come on…” he help him walk because he still in half awake. “hyung.. did we sleep in Busan.??” Xiumin and Chen walk behind them with others. “no.. we just have to finish the photoshoot session and go back to Seoul.. you guys still have a schedule to do..” he explain while helping Sehun sit on the van. “ouh.. I thought we will sleep in Busan… thank god I didn’t bring a lot of clothe.. ahaha…” Kyungsoo laugh with his cheery face. “hyung.. you look fresh today.. is there something happen last night.?” Tao standing his hand on Kyungsoo shoulder. “yaa… what are you thinking about… sit properly..” he said and Tao surrender before he get hit by Kyungsoo. their van moving fast to Busan for their photoshoot session.

All of they boy sleep on the van until they didn’t realize that they already arrive. “Sehun… Chanyeol hyung.. Baek hyung… wake up… we already arrive at Busan.. yaa Tao.. wake up..” Kyungsoo shake their body and after a few second they awake but still sleepy. “uhhh… we were in Busan now.. let’s go..” Baekhyun open the van door and they out from the van. Taking a deep fresh morning breath, bending their body and make some stretching after a an hour staying on the van. “okey guys.. let’s go…” someone poking them from behind. “Nara.??” Suho turn his body after recognize that voice. “ouh.?? Ahaha.. annyeong… I already bring the clothe.. go and get ready.. breakfast is ready.. you can eat first..” she push them after seeing them really in sleepy mood. “yaaa… hajima…. Heishhh…” Chanyeol whining after Nara pushing him to the rest house nearby the photo shoot area. After bringing them to the resthouse, she walk to the vehicle that bring all of their costume to checkall of that in good condition. “are you done your breakfast.?” Someone come from behind. She turn around and find that Kyungsoo bring some bread for her. “don’t be too obvious  Mr.Hubby.. they will caught us if they find out…” she take the bread and put it on her bag. “I’m sorry.. I just worried if you didn’t eat properly.. just don’t skip your meal okey… love you.” He lend a soft kiss on her lips and run from her. “yaaa… heishh… thank god there is no one in here…” she’s nagging. After seeing Kyungsoo entering the house, she cup her face holding her blush face and giggle alone.

“okey.. act naturally like always… don’t be too much.. show your natural face..” the photographer instruct themand taking a lot of picture. “hyee…!! Sorry I’m late..” Myori and Rin Aarrive to join the photo shooting. They being their female artist. “Myori.. palli…” Nara calling her at the changing room. “okey.. I’m done.. let’s go..” both of them look so cute with that dress. “since when they join us.??” Kai asking Tao who are still in unbelievable situation. They pose here and there. Taking a lot of good picture while Nara busy with her work help them changing this and that. “let me help you..” ouh.? Eun Bi come to help her to finish the work. “Eun Bi… thank you… my assistant can’t come so I have to work alone…” she explain but her hand still working on the clothe. “don’t worry… I will be you assistant since Jong Hyun oppa in Korea.. I bring him too.. ahahhaa” she laugh and Nara look at the car that Eun Bi pointed. “ouh.. oppa annyeong..!” she waving at him. After 2 hours working on photo shooting, they clean up and pack back all the clothe to send it to the laundry.

 

“Eun Bi…” Sehun hug her from the back and she got a little shocked when Sehun approach her like that. “ahahah.. yaa… they will see us like this… don’t you scared about it.?”  She asking without looking at him. Sehun turn her body and now they look each other. “no.. as long you still with me, I will not scare about it.” He kiss her let out all of his miss feeling. “Sehun ah.. I promise that I will always be by your side even you’re not popular anymore.. hihihi…” she giggle and Sehun hug her tightly. “I know.. but it is impossible if I am not popular because I have a good looking face.. don’t you think like that.??” He and then she push him away. “nappeun namja..” she taking a step but Sehun got her before she can go. “I’m just kidding… I love you..” he wink at her but then she let go his grip and walk without turning back. “eishh.. I know she always love me too..” he tell himself and laugh.

While Baek just done bathing and fresh up his body. Kringgg…!

“yeoboseyo…” he answer the call.

“yeobo… how’s your photo shooting today.?? Already eat your lunch.???” Its Jae Hyeon.

“ahhh.. nae… Jae… why you didn’t come to see me in Busan.. I miss you a lot.. it’s been a week after we met again…” he’s pouting and he can hear Jae laughing at him. “yaa.. why are you laughing… I’m serious…” nagging around with his bare body.. still not wearing any t-shirt and only wearing a jeans.

“Baekhyun… can you just wear something warm.. don’t dare to show your body to another girls.. or I will kill you..” what.?? How did she…

“Jae.. where are you now.??? Yaaa… show me…” Baekhyun open the sliding window and try to search her but he didn’t see her appearance in there.

“just wear something warm first.. then I will show my face in front of you..” she persuade him and he agree.. Baekhyun grab a shirt and wear it.

“okey.. I’m done.. now where are you…?” he ask again and after that, he can see her walking to the resthouse and waving at him. He hang up and run out from the house to get her.

“ouh.!! Yaaa… stop.. ahahaha…” she laugh when Baekhyun hug her and clinging at her after they meet. “I miss you dear.. I thought you don’t want to see me…” he still hugging his beloved princess. “awww.. I’m here now.. and Baek.. you really have a hot body shape now…” she whispering at him and then they both laugh hardly. A day at Busan with our beloved person is not a waste thing to do. Even they busy with their own work but they still have a time to meet and spend their precious time together.