Costume Photo Shooting

The Star High School

“Suho the leader of Exo…. Hmmm.. I wonder what will you do this year for your performance this week. Hmphh…” Looks like someone bump into Suho this time. Sounds like they are their another enemy on their school. Suho just give a smile and clean the mess on his body. “well.. I don’t have any feeling to be your challenger this year. We just perform for fun. Not for sacrified your pride.”  Suho turns to that person. They look each other and he laugh. “but I still want you to be my challenger even you don’t want to be. Ahahahahaa” Evil laugh from him. Suho grip his fist but Luhan and Kris hold his hand to make him calm down. “just forget about that reckless boy. He always acting like that.” Kris said. Luhan nodded saying that he agreed with what Kris said. “Suho, just let him do what he want. As long we still together to perform on prom night.” Luhan drag him to the class.

After school time, they continued their activity with practice their dance and singing. They still have one week to go. Recording their song, make a dance step for their song. Next is their costumes for their performance that night. “hyung..! look.. I think this will be nice for us.” Tao show a black suit to them. “aigoo…. Panda-ssi… we are a student.. our theme is school uniform.. don’t forget that.” Chanyeol brushing his hair. He laugh. They still on searching a costume. “boys… we come out with an idea…” Choon Hee show the clothe to them. A pair of grey uniform with a batch on the left side pocket of the grey jacket.  “wwooooaaahhhh….!!” They said together. “daebakk..!! where did you get this.? And that school batch.?” Baekhyun pointing at the batch. Look weird. They don’t have that batch before this. But the girls can think about it and create it for them. “well.. girls thinking always creative.. not like boys.. always with their games….” Nara glaring at Chanyeol. He look at other way after he knew that Nara is talking about him. “cool.???” Choon Hee asking them if they agreed with their ideas. “of course.!!” All of them shouting. “we knew it. Then go and take your clothe size.. we already make it for you all.. since we know your size….” Han Myori show the already-made clothe to them. “okay boys.. line up..!” Suho give an order to the boys. They line up and take their clothe. After half and hour trying their clothe, they out from the shop. Kringg..! Nara phones ringing. “oh.? Oppa.. odiega… we were heading to your studio..” Nara talking to someone. Kyungsoo who are standing beside her just looking with serious face. Studio.? “okey.. lets go to Minho oppa studio..!” Nara make her cheering face. “ehhhh….!!!!” They all got shocked after Nara said that. They walk to the place that Nara said to them. “oppa.!!!!” Nara run to Minho and hug him. “eyyy… Song Nara.. jaljinaesseo.?? Aigoo… I miss you so much..” Minho hug her back and patting her head. “as you can see.. I am more cute than before… ahahahahaha…” Nara joking with him.  “wahhh… 12+5.. hmmm.. we should do it now.. ouh… annyeong..! Minho imnida… I’m Nara cousin..” he waving to them. “hyeee…..” greet them.  “we should start now.. okey.. lets go change your clothe and make up… we have a lot of work to do today.. team..!!! let’s do it..!!”  Minho cheering with his staff.

 

 

 

The staff help them changing, make up and hair style. “waahhh…. I don’t know that I look really handsome..” Kai cupping his face. Amaze with their new face for photoshooting. “aigoo.. we are all have a good looking face..” Xiumin interrupt. “okey.. let’s go…!” Minho calling them to start the photoshoot segment. They pose like a real model. Hmmm… they just feel like that. The truth is they still a student at Star High School. What.??? Okey… they have a good looking face… let’s continue. “Kai really know how to pose.. omo.! He really look like a real model.!!” Myori praise Kai. Blushing face…. “Sehun looks like he really know how to stand in front of the camera.” Ehh.??? Eun Bi said that.?? “yaa Eun Bi.. did you already fall on Sehun.?” Nara sit beside her and look at her face. “what.?? Doesn’t mean I said that, I fall on him. Okey…”  she really an evil. Nara stand up and stand infront of Kyungsoo. “I didn’t care if you don’t know how to pose like a model or what. But I know you can do the best. Cute like always…” Nara help him to tidying his clothe. Suddenly Kyungsoo hold her hand. Nara stop what her doing just now.  “I will do my best. Are you envy them too much. Praising their boyfriend in front of you.?” Kyungsoo hook up her chin. “I didn’t envy them.. because I know you can do your best on this photoshoot segment. I just want you look naturally on your picture.” Nara look at his eyes. They stared each other in a minutes. “Kyungsoo-ssi.. your turn….”  Minho calling him. “it’s my turn now.. just look at me..” he pinch her cheek and go to the photoshoot area. They capturing his picture, posing here and there. Nara smile from a far. After 5 minutes his turn, he back to Nara. “how was it.?” Kyungsoo made his last pose in front of Nara. They laugh when it make Nara feel funny with his act.

“okey… let’s do a group photoshoot.!!” Minho shouting again to them. Running to the camera side, they pose again for the group picture. “kyaaa…. We are done..! good job..! to all of you.. we have a good picture today.. applause…!!” Minho smiling with satisfied face. They clapping and jumping happily. “oppa.. thank you for today..” Nara show her thumbs up tp Minho. He chuckle. “Nara.. you are my lovely cousin.. I will do anything for you as long you smile and happy. Okey. Now.. I will make some edit on your group picture. After it’s done, I will call you.” Minho taking a step back and waving his hand to her. Nara and others walk back home. While walking… “Choon Hee… I’m sorry about the incident that happen at Nara home. I know what you need now..” Chanyeol voice up. Choon Hee look at his face with a questionnaire on her head. “what do you mean.? What are you talking about.?” Choon Hee stop walking and turn Chanyeol body to her.  “about  Baek and Jae…” Chanyeol look away. He didn’t look at Choon Hee. Try to walk but Choon Hee hold his arm. “don’t feel sorry about that… look.. you are different.. that’s why I love you..” Choon Hee touch his face softly. Chanyeol close his eyes and smile. “because I can make you laugh everyday.. am I right..?” Chanyeol hold her soft hand. Choon Hee nodded and pinch his cute dimple. Then they walk with a happy feeling . “yaaa Chanyeol..!! Choon Hee..!! faster…!!! Stop doing any romance scene in public.. you are not a star.. come on..!!” Chen shout from a far. They running to the group and walk together. “EXO ORION FIGHTING.!!” Group cheers. Thank god no one is there when they shout.