Talking To Chanyeol

The Star High School

Knock.! Knock.!

Someone knocking Nara house door. “eemmmhh… nugusaeyo….” Half asleep. She get up from her bed and go down to the living room. “yaa.! You still sleeping.? It’s evening already… ireonaa…!!” Chanyeol the louder one slapping her face softly. Nara eyes open widely. “ya Park Chanyeol! Stop..! it hurt you know… haishhh… come in.. Eomma going to market buying some stuff to cook tonight.. oppa still and the school. What do you want.?” She’s talking while Chanyeol follow her from the back. He’s giggle looking at Nara with her mees hair. “Nara… go and take a bath first. I just get bored staying at home. Eomma and Appa still restaurant. They will comeback late. That’s why I come here. Nara.. I bought this….” He is showing something to Nara. “Aaaaa.!!!! Kamen Rider DVD..!! okey.. I will go and take a bath and then we will watch this okey…” excited feeling comes when she saw her favourite tv show DVD on Chanyeol hand. She’s running to her room and bath. After 5 minute..  “Nara.! Bring some juice and popcorn here.!” He’s ordering with his poker face. “yaa Chanyeol.. did you think my house is a restaurant.? Haishhh jinjja.!” If it’s not about her favourite tv show, she already hit Chanyeol head. Nara comes out with orange juice and popcorn and take a sit beside Chanyeol.

While watching the show..  “Nara.. I heard about the news..” he’s taking the popcorn and eat it. His eye still focus on tv and Nara turn her head to see Chanyeol face. “what news.?” Staring. Chanyeol realize that nara staring at his face and then he stop eating and pause the show. “about our rival. I heard that she is a girl. Not a boy. I think I had see her picture before. She’s quite cute. Hmm… I wonder if…..” he is smirking at  Nara. “yaa.!!! What are you thinking.??!!! You dirty minded.! Go away from me..!!” nara push Chanyeol away hardly with her foot. Chanyeol laughing loudly when Nara thin about ‘that’.  “Song Nara… I didn’t say about ‘That’… what are you thinking now.. ahahahahahahaa…!” he’s holding his tummy and laugh until he is laying on the floor. “haisshhh… stop playing around.. I am worried if she don’t want to corperate with us… don’t you feel that way.?” Nara slapping his shoulder hardly. “oucchh…!! Ahahaha… sorry.. I just want to make you annoyed with me. It’s boring watching this show. Okey… I am worried.. but she still cute..” Chanyeol stop laughing before he got slap again by Nara. Nara stand up from her sit. “I am really worried about it and one more thing, don’t call my Kamen Rider is a jerk.!”  She hit Chanyeol using her foot and run away to her room. “yaa.!!! It’s hurt you know.!! Ya Song Nara.!!!” Chanyeol shouting when he see that Nara is running away. “ausshhh jinjja…”  he’s pouting.

 kringg.!!! Kringg.!!!

“yeoboseyeo…” Chanyeol answer a call.

“emm.. nae.. is this Park Chanyeol.?” A girl.?

“nae.. Chanyeol speaking.. who is this.?” He sit on the nearest couch.

“it’s me.. Lee Choon Hee… sorry for disturbing you at this time…” it’s lee Choon Hee..

Chanyeol eyes open widely after hear the voice owner. Eheemmm…

“where did you got my phone number.? I think no one on that school know about my phone number even on my registration form, I put the wrong number.. ahahaha” he laugh. But he know that Choon Hee likes him from the first day on that school.

“actually I got your number from…” she didn’t finish her words.

“Nara.? That little girl.? Ahahaa.. she always do what is right. By the way, glad to hear it is you.” Chanyeol  staring Nara’s home ceiling and smile.

“well… i guest I don’t have to explain about it again right.. ehehe… I am sorry.. I just want to talk to you since  we didn’t talk to much in class. So I think this is the easiest way to talk to you..” Choon Hee voice always make Chanyeol smile.  Now, he is laying on the sofa with one of his hand on his back head.

“maybe we can talk at class too after this.. should we change the sit with Choi Rin.?” He is teasing Choon Hee and he can imagine how Choon Hee blushing so much right now. He let a giggle.

“yaa… don’t do that.. they will ask 1000 question on me and maybe they will get mad at me because be a good friend with someone popular like you on that school… hahaha…” yes.. he is quite popular at that school because of his talent on singing, playing instrument, rapping and dancing. Uhhh… I won’t get a perfect boyfriend like him.

“well.. let do and see. Okey.. I have to hang up now. I’m going home now. See you tomorrow Lee Choon Hee. Good night… sweet dream…” looking at his phone and hang up. “Lee Choon Hee… finally you talk to me after two years schooling and have a same class with me.. hehee…” he get up and clean the mess.

After cleaning, he’s going back home. “Nara.! I’m going now.! Don’t forget to lock the door.!!” Shouting from the first floor of her house and open the door. Suddenly Nara’s brother arrive. “hyung… glad to see you know. I am worried to let her alone. Eommonie… I’m going now.. it’s late now. “ Chanyeol bowing to them and riding his bike. “eomma…” Jongki looking at hermother with weird face. “eyyy.. don’t think too much. We know them for a long time.. he won’t do something bad to Nara.. let’s go inside.” They bring out the stuff that Mrs.Song buy at the market and cook their dinner.

“Nara… wake up and eat your dinner.” Jongki entering Nara’s bedroom and wake her up. “emm.. oppa, did Chanyeol already go.?” She sit on her bed. Jongki nodded. She going to the bathroom and wash her face. After that, she go to the kitchen and eat the dinner. Her mother still cleaning the kitchen. “Nara ya… did Channie clean all of this.?” Mrs.Song stop doing her work. Nara look at her mother and smile.  “I knew it.. Nara, don’t you feel ashame.? You are a girl but you let him clean this house.? Alone.? Oh my… I don’t know what did you want to be..” Mrs. Song shook her head but Nara continue eating her dinner with her poker face.