Last Minute Prom Night Project.

The Star High School

After they back from training, Kyungsoo send her until they reach to Nara’s home. “here we are.. this is my home..  emm.. thank you for sending me until here. Then how about you.? You have to go take a bus right.?” Nara twitching her finger  with guilty feeling. Kyungsoo just smile and pinch her cheek. “no.. my driver will come and fetch me. Don’t worry.. you can go inside..” omo.! He pinch Nara’s cheek.??!! And she’s blushing.!! When she realize that Kyungsoo still looking at her, Nara take one step back and covering her face. “you look cute when you shy.. ahaha..” he laugh when Nara face turns red. Nara pouting. “ouh.?? Your driver is arrive.. go now.!” Nara pushing him to the car and then she walk away. But Kyungsoo hand is more fast than her. Nara got a little shocked and turns to him. “waegeurae… palli go or will late.” She didn’t see his face because of embarrassing feeling. Kyungsoo face getting close to her face and he smile. “see you tomorrow. Don’t be late. I will be here at 7am.” After saying that, he get into the car and they leave. “yaa.. Nara.. why did you feel this way.. stop dreaming.. he won’t like you. Haisshh….” Slapping her face. “Nara.. what are you doing there.? Come in.. 7pm already.. where did you go.?” Suddenly her brother open the door and seeing his sister talking alone outside the gate. Nara startled and running into the opening door. Jongki just look at his weird sister.

After refreshing herself, she go downstairs and taking her sit beside Jongki who are still busy with his work. She saw something on his laptop. “oppa… what is that.? Wait… prom day.?? Oppa….!” She hit Jongki’s back. “ousshh..!! yaa.!! Appayeo…! Aigoo… why did you curious about this.? We always do it every year…” Jongki whining at her and it make Nara widen her eyes. “but you didn’t told us anything.. look.! Its about three weeks from now and what did you aspect in three weeks?? We need a long preparation before the prom night.” She’ pointing at laptop screen. They had start fighting but.. ding dong..! their door bell ringing. “go and open the door.” Jongki push Nara away. She force herself and open the door. “Nara…” Its Chanyeol. He standing infront of her door. “come in.. we need to discuss something. Put that DVD in my room.” She drag Chanyeol and close her door. “what is it.? I came to your house to do some homework. Look, I bring my beg here. And DVD also.. hehehee…” he take a sit in front of Jongki. “hyung.. what happen to her.? Looks like she lost her mood today..” he ogle towards Nara. She’s taking some juice for two person and bring it to the living room. “thank you..” Jongki said. “it’s not for you. If you want to drink, go and take it by your self. Hmmh.!” She let her sigh and give the juice to Chanyeol.  Jongki stand up and take a glass of juice with bored feeling. While Jongki still with his juice at the kitchen, Nara turn his laptop and show it to Chanyeol. Buffff…!!!! “mwo.!! Anyi.. mianhae…  jeongmal jinjja.????” Chanyeol burst his juice from his mouth when he see the title of the program. “yaa.!!! My clothe.! Haisshhh..!!” Nara take a box of tissue in front of her and wipe the juice before her clothe getting more wet. “yess.. I already hit him just now before you arrive.” She throw the wet tissue on the dustbin. “hyung.!! Three week is not enough to us for making a preparation..” he cup his own face seeing that. “I know you all can do the best.. Exo and Orion will do the best.” He show his thumbs up to both of them.

Getting bored with the news, Nara and Chanyeol get up from their sit and go the Nara’s room. “what should we do now.?” Nara sit on her bed. Chanyeol holding his head and Nara can see his wrinkle on his forehead. “Chanyeol.. we will think about it tomorrow okey.. let’s do our homework first.” Nara patting his back. He nodded. They continue their homework. What a worse night.