Did They had Forget.?

The Star High School

1 year after….

“music.. music.. start…!” the mc’s said. All of Exo fans shout loudly when they saw their performance. They chanting Exo name and sing together.

“Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu-
A saranghaeyo
Nan neukdaego neon minyeo

Geurae wolf naega wolf auuu-
A saranghaeyo
Nan neukdaego neon minyeo”

Exo is the one of most famous boy group on that year. Their debut song become more popular not just in Korea but the whole world know their song. What about Orion.? Nah.. they didn’t be an idol but most of them be an actress, photographer and reporter for Tv channel.  Han Myori , Eun Bi and Choi Rin became an actress for Tv drama and movie. They really became a popular actress. Jae Hyeon became news reporter,  Nara opening her own photo gallery with a lot of beautiful picture including their memory also a famous fashion designer and Choon Hee opening her own spa and beauty boutique.

 

“Song Nara.!!” Jae Hyeon shout Nara’s name after she opened her shop door. “Jae.!! Come in…” they hug tightly after a long time they didn’t meet each other. “waahhh… daebak.! I really didn’t believe you already be a famous photographer and  you really have a good taste in creating the new design on your fashion… how are you..?? I found your boutique after I watch my senior talk about you and your boutique…” Jae Hyeon walk and watch all of Nara design but suddenly she stop when she saw Exo wear her clothe that Nara design for them. “Nara… did you still contact with you.? I just know that only Orion still contact each other.. but not with those bad boy…” sound like she really sad when she saw the picture. “Jae.. they didn’t know if this clothe is from my boutique and they also didn’t know that I am their fashion designer…”  Nara look at the boys picture and then she smile. “seem like they really busy until they didn’t realize that we are around them… you as the news reporter.. me as their fashion designer… Myori, Eun Bi and Rin is the nearest around them.. an actress.. they still didn’t realize it.. but I’m okey about that.. I understand if they didn’t care about it..” she touch the the frame that she made for them. “Nara… I love your spirit… but sometimes, it make me hurt because before they became an idol, they already made a promise to not forget each other.. but now…”  suddenly Jae Hyeon tears start to fall. Nara give her a tissue and wipe her tears from falling again. “Jae.. let’s go watch Eun Bi filming.. I already call Myori and Rin to join us… nae.??” Nara vhange the topic and Jae start to smile again. “Han Bi.. I have to go home now.. don’t forget to close the door and lock the gate okey..” Nara give an order to her employee. She nodded mean that she understand.

 

 

After 5 minutes driving, they arrive at Eun Bi filming location. “Eun Bi ah…” Nara whisper then Eun Bi turn her head. “yaaa.!!!!!girls..!!” she shout and jump happily after seeing her best friends coming to watch her filming that day. They hugging each other and laugh. “aigooo…. You really look so beautiful…” Jae Hyeon pinch her cute cheek and she laugh again. “no I’m not… I’m look terrible after 1 week shooting without rest… hmm..” she’s pouting but they still give encouragement and support to her. After that she’s back with happy face. “annyeong…..” someone approaching them from behind. They turn around and they found Myori, Choon Hee and Rin already arrive. “omona.!!! Girls..!!!” they make a group hug and jump happily. “Eun Bi.. come on.. we will finish this filming tonight and you can go home..” her director calling her to start the filming back. Eun Bi nodded and walk to the site. “I’ll be right back.. wait..” she said while walking. They made an “okey” sign.

 

“you girls look so beautiful now..” Choon Hee praise her friends and they laugh. “okey.. okey.. stop.. we need to eat now.. ouh..! Rin.. did you still contact with Tao.??” Jae Hyeon ask her but Rin stop sipping her soup and put down the spoon. “no.. after their debut, he didn’t call or text me even once..” she let her sight to the road.  All of them shut up for a while. “I’m sorry.. we were in the same situation.. but it’s okey.. they might be too busy with their work.. let’s just watch them and fighting on our own work too.. okey.??” Nara try to made up the mood and they cheers their glass together. After having a dinner together, they drive back to their home separately. while Choon Hee driving back, she on her radio and increase the level so she won’t feel sleepy. Suddenly, Exo song Baby Don’t Cry aired on the radio. “.! Why in this time..” she cursing the radio after that she shut up and listen to the song.

 

“Eodukeomkeomhan gotongui geuneul wi ibyeorui munteoge naega muchamhi
Neomeojyeodo geumajeodo neol wihaeseoramyeon gamdanghal teni
Uh, daesin nareul julge birok nal moreuneun neoege
Don`t cry, tteugeoun nunmulbodan chadichan useumeul boyeojwo baby,

Say no more (baby) no more (don`t cry)
Jebal mangseorijineun marajwo mulgeopumi doel geu challa
Say no more (baby) no more (don`t cry)
Nunbusin sarameuro nameul su itge charari geu kallo nal taewojwo”

 

Then Chanyeol part aired. Choon Hee stop her car on the roadside. “stop said that words.! Nappeun namja.!! I hate you.!! Ahhhh..!!!!” Choon Hee crying inside of the car loudly.. she doesn't care if anyone seeing her crying so bad as long she can let her anger.  “I hate you badly… Park Chanyeol… I hate you.!!!” She hit the steering  and cry again. Same goes to her friends who are crying out when hearing the song. “Kyungsoo… I hope that you always be healthy and smile brightly. I miss you.. so much…” Nara tearing and after that she hide her face with her pillow. Night with full of sadness because of that song. With hope that they will meet again one day.