The Beginning

The Star High School

Morning had begin..!! tik..!tik.!tik.! alarm clock had ticking about ten times. But she still inside of her blanket. Five minutes after that… “Song Nara.!!!! Wake up.!! You are late again today.!!! Yaa Song nara.!!!”  Mrs. Song knocking her door loudly. She’s awake. “emmhh…. What’s time now….” Half open eyes. Dragging her phone to her and on the light. 8:30.??!!! “yaa.!! Eomma.!! Why did you not wake me up.!! I’m late again today..!!” Rushingly into her bathroom and bath. Thank god her uniform already get iron by her mother. After dressing, she’s running down to the kitchen and grab some bread and drink her milk. “yaa.. Nara.. eat some more.. or you will starve.!” Mrs. Song already put the breakfast on the plate but she’s running after done eating her bread. “Eomma..! can you ask Jongki  oppa to bring them to me..?? I already late for the class… bye… saranghae..!” and then she disappear from the door. “haishh.. this little kid..” Mrs. Song sigh loudly until her only son can hear it. “eomma.. give that to me. I will give her when I’m arrive. Gokjeongmasaeyo.. she will be okey.. I have a class with her today..” Song Jongki, the only one man in their house after their father pass away 2 years ago. A teacher for theather and drama subject, have a big  influence and most charming teacher on The Star High School and he is the one who are have a big responsibility for his family. He kiss her mother forehead and heading to the school.

 

“mian..! I’m late again…” Nara sitting beside Han Myori, her best friend.  “yaa.. why did you late again today.. don’t you set your alarm clock.? You must be thankful because our teacher still not in here..eishh..” whispering to her and it made Nara laugh. “it just too comfortable inside the blanket. Ahahaha…” she’s tapping Myori shoulder. What a coincidence. Someone sitting in front of her. Nara crush.? Her one side lover.? She stared at that boy. And suddenly that boy realize that someone had stalking him so he turn his head. Nara pretending looking at the white board. “ya Kim Nara… late again.? I was waiting for you since 7 am but you didn’t show up.. so I just go without you.” Park Chanyeol, is the boy who are her childhood friend. They are a good buddy. He brushing her hair until Nara feel annoyed. “yaa.!! Hajima.! It’s not easy dealing with long hair okey.. pffttt….” She thwart Chanyeol hand hardly. “ausshh.. yaa… appayeo… haisshh… but I still want to bullied you..” he ran away before he get any bruise again. “he is a cool and cute right Nara.?” Nara turn her body to her behind. “yaa Lee Choon Hee.. wake up… you are still sleeping right now.. he is the worst that I had meet…ahahaha…” she laugh and Choon Hee slapping slowly her face. “awww… don’t be mad.. I’m just joking around.. he is a nice guy… he even take care of me when someone try to do something bad on me.. I had know him since we are a little kid..” Nara pinch Choon Hee cute cheek. She stand up and walk to Chanyeol place. “yaa Channie.. I need your permission. I want to give your phone number to someone..” Nara slapping his head. “yaa.!! Don’t you have any manners.? Give it to who.?? Make sure she is funny like me too.. ahahaha…”he laughing. Baekhyun and Jongdae laugh together and give a thumbs up to him.  “joker face…” piaakk.!! She’s slapping again. Chanyeol whining when it feel hurt. “here his number. Don’t worry.. he is an open minded person. Good luck.!” She sit back to her place.

 

“good morning everybody…” their teacher had arrive. “good morning Mr.Song Jongki…!” waahhh…  they really have a spirit when it comes to Mr.Song Jongki. “first of all, Song Nara.. here.. your lunch box. Your mother had give it to me when I’m on my way to school. Don’t skip your lunch. He smile and give the lunch box to her. They didn’t even know that Nara and Jongki is a sibling. Eisshh.. oppa...  you don’t have to give in here…  she’s tapping her forehead. Everybody make a wuuu sound and her face turn’s red. Class is start.!

 

After two hours class, having a practical drama class with Mr.Song Jongki, they go for a break. Song Nara, Han Myori , Lee Choon Hee, Park Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kim Jongdae take a same table. Having a lunch together is a normal thing to them. “can I join you.?” Someone approaching. “waahhh… Do Kyungsoo our new member is here.. sit beside Nara. What.?? Me.?? Ya Chanyeol.. you really death this time.. Nara startled for awhile. “Nara yaa… give him a space to sit.. ehehehe..”  Chanyeol  teasing her. “you will get your reward after class…” she’s whisper and move a little step for some space to him. “Song Nara, are you okey.?” Kyungsoo feel uncomfortable when she make that face. Oh no.. “nae.. I’m okey… confort yourself with us..” she said. Why is it hot in here…  Kyungsoo smiling at her. What a good step.

 

“Nara.! Your oppa calling you right now.” Chanyeol whispering at her. Turning her head and see Jongki standing beside the wall. She stand up and drag him behind the building. “emm.. what is it.?” Still not looking at him. “here.. I just got a news that a new student will be on music class. I heard that she is quite stubborn.” Giving a student name list. She take it and check one by one. “hmmm… I saw that.. oppa.. is she good.?” Now she is looking at him. Smiling and pinch her face. “I know that my little sister is the best among them. I know you can do it. It just a rival. Some challenge that you have to face to improve your skill. Okey.? Now go..” he push her away. She walk back joining the team. “Nara!!

 Kim Jae Yeon shouting from afar. “ausshh.. gamjagya..! wae…” she sit on her place and eat her lunch. “ya Nara.. what are you doing with teacher Jongki.? Are you dating with him.?” Nara drag Jae Yeon and cup wuth her palm. “stop hearing a false rumor.. haishh.. he just to perfect to me and he is older than me. So stop spreading the news.” She’s continue eating her lunch. They laugh seeing Nara get mad. Kyungsoo just give a smile.

 

Flashback…

“annyeonghaseyo. My name is Do Kyungsoo. I am new in this class and hope that we can be a friend.” He bow to them. “thank you and please take your seat.” He sat near to Nara table. After a few days.. “I heard that he is not talking too much but he is a smart person.” Chanyeol already interview him after the first day Kyungsoo came into that class. No wonder he doesn’t talk and talking like them. But Nara had fall on him. Still holding on her heart. Not the right time to fall in love because they have to focus on their study. Not this time..