New Student..

The Star High School

After a week… “Eomma.! Oppa.!! I’m going now.!” Nara close the door. “Jongki ah.. it still early.. 7:30am..” Mrs.Song look at her son face. “let her be… she need to train herself to wake early. Then she won’t feel hard when she already be a famous person in future..” continue eating his breakfast. While Nara…  “I win.! Buy a breakfast for me..”  Nara screaming infront of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Usually, they will go to school together. “okey… haisshhh….” They both sigh. Walking on the street and talking together. “stop.. we are waiting for someone.” Baekhyun  stopping nara from walking. She’s look at both face. “ya Byun Baekhyun.. we waiting for who.?” She’s lurking from Chanyeol behind and she saw a person. "sorry I’m late. Ahahah…” Do Kyungsoo.??? since when he joining us going to school together.? “anyi.. it still early.. let’s go before we got a warning because we are late.” Baekhyun smirk and look at Nara. Nara who is standing beside him give a hard pinch on his arm. “aucchh..!!! yaa… appayeo….” He whining at Nara. She smile with satisfied feeling. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo just laugh looking at them fighting.

After 45 minutes, they arrive. “good morning everyone..!” Nara greeting happily. “Nara.? Is that you.?” Han Myori slapping her face when she saw Nara early in the morning. “yaa… you are the second person who said that. Stop before you got what Baekhyun got.” She’s taking her sit beside her. Myori laugh at her. “okey sorry… I’m just joking.. wahh.. you both bring a lunch box too.?” Myori opening the lunch box and show her impressive face to Nara. Realize that.. “okey… we will share….” Nara rolling her eye balls. “Nara.! I saw her.! I saw that new student at the school lobby.!” Kim jae Hyeon…… “Jae… can you just slow down your voice.? They will heard us if you said loudly.”  Chanyeol  mumbling. Jae Hyeon just giggle and shut .  “did you know where are they going.?” Nara drag jae Hyeon near to her. “nae.. but I saw another new student beside her. And it’s a boy.” She curling her lips. “Jae.. our school is a high ranking level. So they just send someone who are really expert on music or acting in this school.” Chanyeol coup his face and then he stand his head on Choon Hee shoulder. “Chanyeol.. wake up.. they will arrive in any time.”  Choon Hee face turn red. They laugh.

9:00 am.. “Good Morning class.. here I bring your new friends into your class. Come in..”  They just stared at both student. “Good Morning.. my name is Park Eun Bi. Nice to meet you guys.” She bow to them. “hye.. my name is Kim Kai. My real name is Kim Jongin. Bangawayeo..!” he wave. “ouhhhh…” they all make that sound. Song Nara, Han Myori and Lee Choon Hee mouth open widely when they see that handsome face. But not for Choi Rin who are already have her favourite boyfriend, Zi Tao. While Park Chanyeol and Do Kyungsoo make their jelaous face. After the teacher out from the class, Baekhyun, jae Hyeon and other boys come into the class. “Chanyeol.. is that them.?” Suho appear from his back door. Chanyeol shocked a little. “Hyung.. can you just poke me first.. heishh.. lucky I am don’t get a heart attack…” Chanyeol angry. Suho giggle. “mianhae.. ahaha… jus t curious.” Suho take a sit beside him. “nae.. its them. Looks they are good in something. Just wait and see.” Suho and Chanyeol look at each other. While the girls still staring at Kim Kai with flutter heart. “haishh.. they really don’t have a taste.” Kyungsoo let his sigh and look at Baekhyun and Jae Hyeon. They nod.