Bitter-sweet Farewell.

Perfect Girl [MONSTA X Minhyuk x OC]

Oh no... a farewell! OMG! No~ don't leave Minhyuk!

This chapter is a little on the long side, well because feels are so hard to contain. But I hope you enjoy~
If you do please give me a comment :D


I woke up in the morning with Minhyuk still tightly wrapped around me. We cuddled and made out most of the night which was more than perfect. We both didn’t want to stop, but he was pretty much falling asleep the poor thing. He must’ve been exhausted.

I moved around carefully in his embrace so that I was facing him. Laying there with a smile I examined his face pore by pore. He really did have the face of an idol. He was undeniably cute, with that undertone of y. His skin was beautiful and soft, his eyelashes were delicate and his lips were just wow.

                                    ‘Are you having fun?’ Minhyuk opened his eyes, staring right into mine. Startled me a bit, I wonder how long he had been awake for.

                                    ‘I’m sorry. It must be weird, but I am just a little jealous of how perfect you are.’

                                    ‘I am anywhere but perfect, but thank you.’

                                    ‘It’s just so surreal, I know you are just a person like I am but you seem so different. Your face screams “K-pop idol” and your body, is noteworthy too. I feel like I am dreaming when I am around you.’

                                    ‘Well I am some girl’s idea of a dream guy, so it can happen. Of course though, when an idol, always an idol. People seem to forget we are human too.’

                                    ‘It’s sad really. Being an idol is a job not a lifestyle. I think people don’t understand it properly.’

                                    ‘No I don’t think they do; I mean I kind of get it. I can be your normal!’

                                    ‘I like this normal, it’s pretty great.’ He grinned before giving me a kiss. ‘Let’s get up, I want to cook breakfast. What do you feel like?’ Minhyuk let go of me and sat up. I followed.

                                    ‘I don’t even know what I have, let’s go and look.’

                                    ‘Call!’ so we ventured out of bed, putting on some clothes along the way, as it was rather chilly. We went into the kitchen and explored around, Minhyuk began to cook and I began to clean up somewhere for us to eat. This would be our first breakfast together. I feel so weird, it’s still weird to have boyfriend.

-

The rest of the day proceeded beautifully. We went for a walk by the Han River, lunch at an Italian place in Gangnam, shopping in Apujeong and ending what was left of the time we had together at Lotte World. I was exhausted before we even got to Lotte World but once again I was greedy and wanted to fit in as much time with him as I could before he needed to go back to his dorm.

With his potential debut looming even more so, it was going to become completely unpredictable as to when we would see each other. It might have to be late night rendezvous, or even super early ones. As much as I didn’t want to disturb him in his proceedings I wanted to see him before he becomes super famous. Ya’ll would be the same right?

                                    ‘What time is it?’ I asked Minhyuk as we finished on the Pirate Ship.

                                    ‘Stop asking me what the time is! You asked 10 minutes ago.’

                                    ‘I’m sorry, I just don’t want you to have to go. We’re having so much fun.’

                                    ‘I know, but I have too. Let’s not think about it, let’s keep having fun until we pass out! Okay?’ I nodded with a sigh. He grabbed my hand and led me to a small little gift shop. ‘Here let’s play around a little bit.’ So that is what we did.

He dragged me around the store like a small child, trying on different headbands and picking up stuffed toys and throwing them at me. I hated that he had to leave but I couldn’t help but smile and laugh. This date was so much fun, but I haven’t embraced it. He was right though, quit your sadness Ji, HAVE FUN!

A couple of hours later we pretty much did collapse on a bench near the exit of the park. Minhyuk pulled me close and pecked my cheek

                                    ‘So, that was definitely fun wasn’t it?’

                                    ‘Completely! I am so pooped now though.’

                                    ‘Me too, but I am starved. Let’s go eat!’

                                    ‘WE just sat down, let’s chill for a minute and then go and eat.’ I felt like all I did was eat with him, but I suppose if he didn’t he’d be a stick with the way he works.

                                    ‘Okay, okay~’ he cooed with a laugh. I looked around us and watched all of the little kids run around, with their parents trailing behind them shouting out their names. All I could do was laugh. Minhyuk and I looked exactly like these kids do, but we’re over double their age.

Looking at Minhyuk next to me he gave me a cheesy smile and a cute little head-, like a cat. Damn why is he so cute all of the time!

Before we left, I requested something of him. We headed over to the arcade to find one of those photo booths, of course he obliged and we took probably the cutest photos in the history of the world.

                                    ‘Well, aren’t we just…’

                                    ‘Don’t say cute or perfect.’ I looked at him, with a laugh.

                                    ‘I wasn’t!’ All he could do was laugh ‘We do look pretty coupley in these.’

                                    ‘Yeah we do. How long have we know each other now?’

                                    ‘Uh for my last count, 11 days. BUT hey it doesn’t matter does it? Unless you’re feeling uncomfortable of course.’

                                    ‘No, no I am not. But I Just never expected this is progress so fast, let alone progress at all! You get what I mean?’

                                    ‘Of course, but it’s all good fun. IF you do feel uncomfortable tell me and we can talk it out. Honestly though, I just want to be with you as much as I can before things get really crazy.’

                                    ‘I understand, I do too. It’ll be difficult, but I know we can do it. I just can’t wrap my head around this. It’s been a while since experiencing this.’

                                    ‘Well it’s real~’ he grinned. ‘What do you mean by experience?’

                                    ‘I’ll tell you another time. Let’s go and eat!’ I grabbed his hand and we left.

Half an hour later we had dinner together, it was a good little wrap up to the end of the day. The end of the day, meaning Minhyuk had to go. I wasn’t going to cry like a baby… well maybe after he leaves.

I went with him to the street opposite his dorm, you know just in case. We said goodbye, he was all cheery and wonderful about it, but his body language was different. He gave me the biggest hug and kiss ever before walking away. I turned around so I didn’t see him anymore. Boy this was difficult!