The Perfect Date.

Perfect Girl [MONSTA X Minhyuk x OC]

Yes, Date time with Minhyuk! *swoon* don't you wish this was really you? 


When I arrived in Hongdae, I checked my phone to see if he was here yet. There was nothing on my phone. So I decided to take a seat and wait for him. I looked around while I waited, trying to look for his familiar and handsome face, but it didn’t show up. I wasn’t annoyed that he wasn’t here yet, since I know he’s busy. So I just kept on waiting. Who knows how long he would be, but I didn’t mind one bit.

After 20 minutes I started to get a little chilly as the sun had almost disappeared now. My phone started to ring in my hands, it was Minhyuk.

                                    ‘Hi,’ I piped up.

                                    ‘You look beautiful tonight.’ Huh, can he see me? Where is he?

                                    ‘Wh-where are you?’

                                    ‘Not telling. I’m happy admiring you from here for a moment.’

                                    ‘Yah Minhyuk…’ I was so flattered at this point in time. My heart was fluttering in my chest.

                                    ‘I’ll come to you in a minute, close your eyes.’

                                    ‘Okay…’ I closed my eyes like I was told. I waited anxiously for him. It was unbearable knowing he was around but I couldn’t see him. I just wanted to jump up and embrace him. God knows how much I missed him.

This is all so insane, I know.

I was still on the phone with him, he wasn’t saying anything but I could hear his breathing and the noise behind him. My eyes were squeezed closed.

                                    ‘Keep your eyes closed, I’m hanging up now.’ Without another word he hung up, I kept my eyes tightly closed waiting.

A few moments later I felt someone behind me. They wrapped their arms around me tightly and kissed my cheek. Oh please be Minhyuk. Don’t be stupid Ji, of course it is him.

                                    ‘Hey beautiful~’ he cooed down my ear, in English. I think I just died.

                                    ‘Hey.’ I smiled, like an absolute dork. ‘Am I allowed to open my eyes now?’

                                    ‘I suppose so.’ Opening my eyes, he let go of me and appeared in front of me. He held out his hand for me to grab and pull me up off the bench. ‘Hey.’

                                    ‘Hey,’ I smiled ‘I missed you.’

                                    ‘Me too.’ We looked at each other for a little. I felt myself memorising his face. It was just as perfect as the first time. He gave me a grin before pulling me closer into a tight embrace. His body melted into mine, squeezing me tightly. Minhyuk looked at me again, a slight sparkle in his eyes. This didn’t feel like a first date, this felt more like lovers seeing each other for the first time in a long time. He leaned in and gave me a kiss, possibly the longest and sweetest kiss I have ever had in my life. My heart was jumping from my chest. I was literally swept off my feet.

When we finally let go of each other he grabbed my hand tightly and tucked it into his pocket

                                    ‘Food?’ I nodded in response ‘What do you want?’

                                    ‘I kind of want tteokbokki, I know it isn’t ideal date food but, I want it.’

                                    ‘And we shall have it. Let’s go.’

We walked around for about 20 minutes until we found a good place to eat. We didn’t really talk, but it wasn’t awkward. Since our first encounter and this one, I feel like we’ve become so close in such a short matter of time, that we didn’t need to talk. Just to be with each other. It was weird, but at the moment I was just going with it.

Minhyuk sat down next to me and pulled me closer.

                                    ‘So what do you want? It’s obviously my shout since it’s our first date. You can have as many quantities of whatever you want.’

                                    ‘I don’t want to look like a pig.’

                                    ‘I’m going to eat it all too, so it doesn’t matter. We’re cute pigs. Plus, I am starving. I had practice all day, that’s why I was late.’ He pouted cutely, giving me puppy dog eyes. ‘Seriously, let’s just eat as much as we can.’

                                    ‘Okay, I guess we can do that.’

So we worked out what to have: tteokbokki, soondae, kimbab, mandu, kimchi and soju. It was probably enough to feed an army, but Minhyuk looked happy at our choices.

                                    ‘So, did you want to hear my good news now or later, because I am dying to tell you.’

                                    ‘Tell me, tell me.’ I danced around in my seat a little, I think I was rather eager to hear his news.

                                    ‘Well… soon, along with all the other trainees I am with, we will be going onto one of those trainee survival shows, which will ultimately lead to debut IF I make it all the way through.’

                                    ‘Oh my god, that’s so exciting. I am so happy for you. Congratulations.’

                                    ‘Thanks Ji, it means a lot to me. Now I just have to work really hard to make it all the way through. Do you think I can do it?’

                                    “Yes, you are made to do this. From what I’ve seen you work really hard and you can only improve from here. You know I will be your number one supporter right?’

                                    ‘I know you will. That’s why I told you before I told my parents. This is a big thing, and I want you there with me. There is just something about you, if you haven’t noticed already.’ He gave me a smile, before grabbing my hand.

Of course I noticed, how could I not!

                                    ‘I will be, you just need to make sure you work hard and look after yourself. Don’t worry about me, okay? I’ll be fine.’

                                    ‘I will. I will work extra hard.’

                                    ‘Make sure you sleep as much as you can, and eat properly when you can.’

                                    ‘You might have to keep me in check.’ He laughed ‘It’s going to be hard, and sleep won’t come easily I don’t think.’

                                    ‘You better sleep. When you’re fatigued the more likely you will get hurt. Myself and your future fans don’t want that to happen.’

                                    ‘I will definitely do my best for you baby. Thank you.’

                                    ‘No, thank you for telling me. I feel so honoured.’

Minhyuk squeezed my hand tightly and pecked my cheek. I just wanted to squirm around, I feel so loved up right now.


*gushes* Boy oh Boy~ Isn't he the sweetest? 

Tell me, what was your favourite part in this chapter? Did you feel the feelz?!