This is Me.

Perfect Girl [MONSTA X Minhyuk x OC]

2 years ago, both of my parents passed away in a car crash. As horrible as it was, it was also the start of a new time in my life. My boyfriend of 1 year at the time was being probably the biggest dickhead in the galaxy. He begun to take me for granted and when I needed him the most, he wasn’t there. Instead he was off with other girls just fooling around to get what he wanted the most, .
At that time, I wasn’t ready, I am one of those people who believe in the “Love at First Sight” experience. I had dated others but no one made me like this. No one made my heart race like this. Even those whom I dated who tried to get intimate. Minhyuk made my heart flutter though, I get goose bumps just thinking about it. Even though we know so little about each other we spent a night together, nothing crazy intimate but still, he managed to get my heart to thump abnormally fast. NO ONE has ever done that to me before. But the feeling of not knowing him, and then all of these feelings just crashing on me, it is nothing I have experienced. It was definitely the first time that I really began to believe in love at first sight.
Seriously though, it’s not because he is an idol in training. It’s just all of him. Perfect from head to toe, that is until I find his flaws, but even flaws can be perfect too.

Minhyuk was someone who had a special soul, someone who is innocent yet totally not at the same time. I know I don’t know him super well yet, or know anything much about his past or his dreams or goals, but that all takes time. It’s literally been 1 week since we met, and a lot has happened. There is so much more we need to know about each other before things can get uber serious. He needs to be able to juggle family, being famous and a girlfriend if that is what it comes down too. He seems like he’d be the best to be friends with, but I don’t think I can do that right now. It is quite possible, obviously early days, but maybe JUST maybe he is the one. Don’t quote me on that. Just maybe…

While I was feeling over the moon with the way I felt about Minhyuk, I knew that things would soon get complicated and I kept thinking of all the situations he would be put in if and when his debut comes along. I sincerely wish it does come soon, I want him to be seen by everyone. I want to be able to proudly watch him on stage or on TV doing what he was born to do.

He kept sending my videos and photos of his previous and current dancing and singing. He was the cutest, everyone he was training with were rather adorable too. He seemed perfect for this job.

Enough about that though, it was now Friday. Tonight was the night that we would finally get to see each other again. I was going to get to spend around 24 hours with him, and I had no idea what we would get up too. I’ve been writing a list of all the things I want to do. Since we would be meeting during the evening I wanted to go and have dinner, nothing fancy and then maybe go play somewhere before retreating home for the night. When we wake up, of course we would go for breakfast somewhere and then go and play some more before he has to go back to the dorm. But one thing I was really excited about was what he had to tell me, I wanted to know so bad. IF it is life changing, I hope that it can only be one thing… debut!

As I got ready to meet with Minhyuk I cleaned my house up a little, it was a bit of a mess, especially my bedroom. I changed my sheets and fluffed up my pillows before getting dressed and attempting to do my hair. I was probably going to tie it up since it was probably going to be cold out tonight. But my intentions were to dress warmly, but not warm enough so he’d hold my hand and hug me to keep me warm and stuff… like in the Korean dramas.

AS I was about to leave the house my phone began to ring, I excitedly answered it before looking at the caller I.D

                                    ‘Minhyuk! OMG I cannot wait to see you. Are you leaving yet?’

                                    ‘Minhyuk? Who is this Minhyuk you are talking about? It’s me Cami… oh wait MINHYUK! The guy I invited to your party!’

                                    ‘Ah Cami, what’s up?’ Woah, this is embarrassing.

                                    ‘Nothing, I wanted to see if you were busy. I was going to see if you wanted to go out for the night, some girl time, but it seems as though you have other plans.’

                                    ‘Ah… yeah I do, with Minhyuk, if you didn’t gather.’

                                    ‘Oh I gathered alright. So… what happened between the two of you to get this close?’

                                    ‘It’s a long story and I don’t really have time to explain but we met at my party and we ended up spending the night together, not romantically, and well we have decided to go on a date because we like each other.’

                                    ‘Awwh Ji, that’s amazing. So happy for you! But you know he is out of bounds, yeah? If anyone finds out about you he will have a lot of talking to do.’

                                    ‘I know, that’s why we are going to take this slowly and make sure this is what we want. We’ve already gone over it all.’

                                    ‘Just making sure, I mean I know I did invite him so that you two could meet but I didn’t think you’d hit it off like this.’

                                    ‘Well we did, and I am just about to go out and met him. We’re going on a date so I kind of need to get going.’

                                    ‘Okay! Well behave and we need to meet up really soon to talk about all of this.’

                                    ‘Deal, I’ll let you know. I need to go… BYE!’ I hung up on her, I couldn’t dilly dally anymore, I needed to get to Hongdae!

I left my house and made my way to the bus, I really wasn’t that far away but I wanted to get there early. I always arrive places early. I am a creature of habit.