Idol? What!!

Perfect Girl [MONSTA X Minhyuk x OC]

‘Well, if you really must know I am currently a trainee, under a company called Starship Entertainment. I live in the dorm room with 11 other guys who are also trainees.’ IDOL! HE IS AN IDOL IN TRAINING! HOLY SMOKES! ‘I sing, dance, act and my English is okay too.’

                ‘I-idol? Training? Starship? You?’ I sat bolt upright, looking at him up and down. Total and utter disbelief.

                ‘Yes, I am training to be an idol. I know it’s a bit of a shock, that’s why I shouldn’t be here. But Cammie insisted that come and now I see why.’

                ‘Starship… so K.Will, SISTAR, Boyfriend… oh my god, Boyfriend. I love Boyfriend, eugh they are amazing.’

                ‘They are all amazing. But yeah, that is me. Just little old me.’ I rubbed my eyes a couple of times earning a laugh from him. He was adorable, so cute even.

                ‘So you really shouldn’t be here then, and even more so not in bed with a complete stranger and pretty much ALMOST .’

                ‘Yeah, that is why before you go crazier we are going to calm to down a notch… or five.’ He chuckled ‘I don’t really get to meet people and when I do this is how they react. Even though I am training there is no guarantee that I will ever debut under this label or any. I just have to go through the motions like everyone else, but hey I am a human too.’

                ‘I totally agree, sorry about that. I will do the best to control myself, it’s just wow. I never thought I would meet someone like you. How long have you been training for?’

                ‘Awhile, I’ve been with two other companies. I am at a point where I need to debut, I just have too. I am still young, so I want to do it as soon as so I am not wasting my time trying and failing time and time again.’

‘Well no one wants to fail and I totally understand that. I know I don’t really know you but if you can do so many things I do hope you get to debut soon.’

‘Thanks,’ he smiled sweetly at me ‘So what about you? Who are you Yoonji?’

‘Just briefly, I am Kang Yoonji, but you can call me Yoon or Ji for short. I am 21 and I am studying art in university, while dabbling in learning English on the side.’

                ‘Oh wow, so art is your major? You any good?’

                ‘Digital Art, more like web design art. I’m not so good at drawing.’

                ‘So you’re no hidden Picaso or anything then?’

                ‘Nope, pretty plain in comparison to you.’

                ‘Ayyyyy, I am sure there is some hidden talent you have. If there isn’t, I want to be the one to discover it.’ He gave me a cheesy smile. Damn that was cute!

All I could do was smile back at him, I wanted to close my eyes and sleep but something was just drawing me closer to him. His personality was like I’ve never experienced in real life before. I have never met someone so positive and down to earth. This was someone special, innocent yet y at the same time. I bet he would look amazing with blond hair. Oh swoon~

                ‘You look tired, should we wrap this up and go to sleep?’

                ‘Yes and no,’ I giggled ‘I am enjoying talking to you and I want to keep talking but I am tired and you look tired too. I don’t want to keep you up the rest of the night if you have to get up early tomorrow.’

                ‘Well…’ he paused ‘I know this is abrupt, but let’s exchange numbers and meet up when we both have time. Get to know each other better, on a more sober and less intimate note. Sound like a plan?’

                ‘Oh, okay deal. That sounds good to me.’ We exchanged phones and typed in the details. I was becoming somewhat clingy, even though it would be hell awkward I wanted to do something that would make him think of me over and over again to the point where it would drive him crazy. Passing back over his phone he gave me a big warm smile, his eyes glimmering with the dim light from the lamps.

                ‘I’ll be setting my alarm, if I wake you I am sorry.’

                ‘I was going to get up and see you off anyway. It would be rude not too.’

                ‘Okay then, I’ll see you in a few hours. Goodnight.’ He gave me another smile before turning off his lamp. I stretched over to turn off mine and then made myself comfortable. THIS is where things got awkward.