MONSTA X

Perfect Girl [MONSTA X Minhyuk x OC]

Finally! What we have all been waiting for, the day has come... DEBUT DAY! Let's all celebrate by reading this chapter and sending some love whether it be upvotes or comments~ anything is welcome really. 

Thank you and enjoy!


Minhyuk came and stayed for the night. He had had a busy week and this is the only way to see each other. I had been attending all of the public schedules of his that I could, so we kept seeing each other and exchanging glances and such but nothing more.
We stayed up talking before he fell asleep on me. I couldn't blame him though. First week of debut is difficult. 
I kept him warm as he snuggled beside me, I was finishing off a few last minute university details. I decided to apply for another course, since I had previously finished the other one. This one was a beauty therapy course, so maybe one day down the track I could become a make-up girl for MONSTA X, it'd be ideal and Minhyuk was all for it. As usual.

'Are you done yet? Is it time to sleep?' He mumbled from beside me.

'A few more minutes. Go and get in bed, I'll be there soon.'

'But I'll fall asleep.'

'That's what you're supposed to do. Just go, I'll wake you when I come in.'

'Hmm, okay.' With that he slowly lifted himself from the couch and shuffled down the hall.

Finishing up I shut my computer down, turned off the lights and locked the door before also retreating to the bedroom. 
Minhyuk was snuggled up in a burrito of blankets with a pleased look on his face.
I changed into my PJ's and climbed under the covers next to him. He embraced me tightly with a squeeze and a kiss. He was already so toasty warm.

'This is much better. So much warmer now.' His face rested against my cheek. He was nuzzled right in, like a child.

'How are you feeling? Besides exhausted.'

'Blissfully wonderful. It's so good to have you to myself. It's so perfect just to be here with you. This is all crazy, at least here like this I can breathe and relax.'

'I'm glad. I'm really proud of you. This week was tough, but you made it through.'

'Only because of you.'

'No, not just me. The fans, the staff, your members. Everyone. I was just a bystander.' I don't think he had yet gotten use to the fact of the fans yet. He could only see me. It was really flattering, but I am not the only girl in his life now.

'A bystander who gives me kisses and cuddles and makes me feel the best. A bystander who gets to be all intimate and stuff. Just a bystander who stole my heart. That's all you are.' He gets extra mushy when he's overly tired.

'Yeah, that is me. Your one and only bystander.' I kissed his forehead with a smile. 'Are you looking forward to being on stage again tomorrow?'

'Yes and no. Will you be there?'

'No, unfortunately. I have a job interview tomorrow.'

'Oh poohies!' He sighed.

'I know, I wish I could be there. But I am sure you will be perfect anyway.'

'We have a fansign this week, are you coming to that?'

'If I can get a hold of a pass, yes. Can you get me one?'

'I will have a look through our promo CD's tomorrow for you. There is bound to be one somewhere.'

'Well to be truthful I still haven't gone and bought the album, I will though.'

'Aww, that should be the first thing you did!'

'Hey, I've been too busy following you around to go and buy one. I will make sure I buy a copy or two tomorrow okay?'

'Yay, thanks sweetie. The more the merrier.'

'My bank account disagrees but I will do what I can.' I kissed him on the nose and he smiled.

'I'll pay you double the amount you pay for CD's in the future. But for now, I will just pay you in kisses, hugs and sweet stares from across the room.'

'That'll do for me.' I laughed, I didn't want him to pay for his own CD's. I didn't mind anyway, that's what fans do right? By so many CDs or trade to get their bias. 'So at the fansign... what is allowed and what is not?'

'Hmm, let me see. Hand holding is okay, sweet stares are okay, drawing hearts on your CD is okay, confessing your feelings are also okay. Just no trying to kiss me or no suggestive words.'

'I can work with that. So I can write something cute and lovely on your photo page for you to read and reply too.'

'Mhmm, fans do that all the time apparently. I will reply with honesty. Just make sure none of the other members see it though.'

'I will do my utmost best.' 
This sounded like it was going to be a bit of fun. I loved seeing him at work and if I can actually talk to him while he is working, it'll be a great memory down the line.

I began to think of the things I could write to him, so many things came to mind. Some 100% inappropriate for a fan meet, but I was sure something would come along and be perfect.

'I know you just debuted and all, but when do you think would be the right time to tell your members about me?'

'I have been thinking it over, not yet though. We've got a lot of hurdles to clear in these next few months. I kind of want to make sure we all have our heads on straight before I tell them. Because once I tell them, the company will know too.'

'Can't it be a secret from management?'

'I don't think it'd stay that way long. Obviously I don't want the fans to know, but I do want my group to know. Like anything, I suppose when the time comes I will say something.'

'I understand, I just thought I'd ask. Have any of the others been dating?'

'Not that I know of. Maybe Wonho, but not the others. We're just too busy, especially now we've finally debuted.'

'That's fair enough. I can wait. I knew what I was getting myself into so it's all good.'

'I am glad you asked though. It's going to be a big step in our relationship.'

'One of the biggest most likely.'

'It will, but for now our next biggest step is going to sleep.’ He gave me a sweet smile ‘Truthfully though, I kind of want to make out and have , but I am soo tired.’

'You are way too tired for that, let's raincheck it to next week when you’re are a bit better with your schedule.'

'Okay, deal. Sleep now, yeah?'

'Yeah sleep baby boy. I love you.'

'I love you too.' We kissed goodnight before I turned off the lamp. What a busy week, bring on week two! 

-

This week, I did as I was told. I went and bought CD’s on Monday like I said I would, lucky me got two Minhyuk photocards. What luck! I studied on Tuesday, and went shopping on Wednesday and today, thanks to Minhyuk I would be going to see him perform on M! Countdown. I don’t know what he did, but he got me in. He is a miracle worker.

I was excited to see them all perform again. It had been less than a week but I was so excited! I loved seeing them live, it was 1000% better than watching them on TV or watching their music video on Youtube.

I was lined up with all of the other fans, everyone seemed to be lined up with friends, it was just me this time. I got talking to a few girls in front of me, it always made me curious to see who their biases were. These two loved Wonho, which is lucky for me. There were a few who seemed to admire Minhyuk, but I couldn’t help but laugh on the inside as they insanely gushed over him. If only they knew.

Soon we were let inside, we filled in and took our spots in the audience. I looked over to the side and saw the boys getting their mics fitted and make-up fixed. I looked for my cute little blondie with a smile. Lucky, I know what he looks like from the back. I kept watching him as he interacted with the staffs and the other guys. He looked nervous. He’s not a pro yet, but it’s not the first time performing but he was still jittery. Moving around as much as he could to shake off the nerves.

When he finally turned around, they all went up on to the stage. I got really excited all of a sudden.

                ‘1, 2, 3 HOO! Hello, we are Monsta X! Please treat us nicely.’ They all stomped and spoke with a smile. Minhyuk’s smile tugged at my heartstrings, he is seriously the cutest.

I kept watching Minhyuk, he was interacting with the other members and playing around. It was time for take one. He got into place and looked around, and finally our eyes met. A big beaming smile hit his face, and he gave me a little wave before going back to his serious face.

It took them a few takes before the director was happy, they continued to wave and give us all smiles. Minhyuk on the other hand kept looking at me mouthing different things. He wasn’t being discrete at all. I had no idea what he was saying most of the time though.

                ‘You look pretty. I missed you. I will call later. Do you like my hair? I love you.’ Just a few of the things he mouthed that I understood. I just nodded and smiled and responded as best as I could before they walked off the stage. I kept waving to him as he did to me, what a sweetheart.

-

After filming I decided to go and have coffee with the girls I befriended in line. Shinhye was 23, in university studying Modern Art while Hwayoung was 24 in university studying Language and Linguistics. The two of them have been friends since High School and they both moved to Seoul together to go to school. I thought that was so cool. It reminded me of my relationship with Cammie.

If you haven't guessed by her name, she isn't Korean. She is actually Australian. About 6 years ago I went on exchange and I met her through a friend of a friend. We hit it off immediately and became really close. About 2 years ago she decided to come and study abroad for 6 months, before she moved permanently. She has her own place like I do, not too far from me actually. I helped her move in and fill in all of the boring paperwork too. 
Even after all these years we get along so well, her boyfriend is also one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He's also a foreigner. His name is Matt and he's from London. 
The two of them live together, they've been together for 2 and a half years. Matt was back in London at the moment visiting while Cammie studies and finishes off her final few months. 

Anyway, back to these two ladies. I told them about Cammie and how we became close. It was a really fun time. I was enjoying their company. 
While being social and making new friends, my phone began to buzz on the table, it was an unknown number generally I don't answer them but I was secretly hoping it was Minhyuk.

'Hello? Who is this?' I felt sceptical, but I wasn't disappointed.

'It's me, Minhyuk.'

'Ah, babe. Hey... give me a second.' I left the cafe for a minute 'Okay, what's up?'

'Nothing, I wanted to say hi properly.'

'Oh, well hello.' I laughed.

'How are you? Did you enjoy the show?'

'I am really good, yes I did. I loved it. Your hair is so fuzzy and bouncy. It's so great.'

'That is so good to hear. I know, it's crazy. I love it, even though it's a bit annoying. So what are you up to?'

'I am actually out having coffee with some other fans.'

'Oh really? Whereabouts?'

'Starbucks near the broadcasting station.'

'Ah you are so close. I wish I could come and have coffee with you. I miss you.'

'I miss you too. Have you got anything else going on today?'

'Just practice, we're heading back to the dorm and then back to practice. It's going to be a long night.'

'Aww babe, I'm sure it won't be too bad.' More practice, it was never ending.

'It won't be, just long and tiring.'

'Well I will keep thinking about you.'

'You too, man do I miss you so much!' 

'I miss you heaps too. Just keep thinking about the fansign, I'm going to be there. We can see each other then. I'm bringing my good camera, so you better be ready for pretty photos.'

'Of course, I will be, I always am!'

'I better go Minhyuk, I don't want to keep the girls waiting to long.'

'Ah yeah, fair enough. Okay, go have fun. I will FaceTime you later if I can.'

'Mhmm, I love you.'

'Love you too, bye.' Minhyuk blew me a kiss through the phone, I sent one back with a small giggle.

I ended the call and headed back inside.

'Sorry, that was just my boyfriend.'

'Awwh that's cute. What is his name?' Hwayoung asked. Oh crap, what do I say.

'His name is... Minki, Lee Minki.' Wow that doesn't sound like his name at all.

'How long have you been together?'

'Uh I think, around 8 months.'

'So not long then. But still, that's cute. So jealous.' Shinhye smiled.

'Feels like forever though. He's always so busy working.'

'I know what that's like. My last ex, he was always busy working too. We barely had time to even call each other. Then one day out of the blue, he got his enlistment papers. So off he went.' 
Enlistment... I never even thought about that! What will I do without him for 2 years? It is such a long time off, but I totally forgot about that.

I shook my head in sympathy, I wasn't sure what to say besides "that ".

We finished up our coffees and soon departed. I headed towards the station to go home. I really wanted to see Minhyuk but I didn't know what to do. There is no way he would be back at the dorm yet, do I just go and wait for him there outside? This was so difficult.

I became impatient since the talk with the girls, so I decided to message Minhyuk to see, if there was the slightest chance I could see him tonight

"Babe, I really want to see you! Can you make even an hour for me? I miss you."

I walked to the subway and made it onto my train. People were talking as they all made their commute home from work and school. I was sitting next to this little old lady who was reading the newspaper. It was a long ride home. With no reply from Minhyuk I continued home.

Arriving at the station I made my way up to the surface and headed towards my favourite tteokbokki place. This would be dinner, tteokbokki and soju for my lonely heart.

As I devoured my dinner I heard people talking, whispering actually. Saying things like "wow he's handsome" "he looks familiar" I looked up to indeed see a familiar face, one I definitely wasn't expecting.