There's a Stranger in my Bed.

Perfect Girl [MONSTA X Minhyuk x OC]

First Chapter... here it goes :3 ~ Enjoy! Please don't forget to leave me encouraging comments to spurr me on ^^ 


I had fallen so hard; I have never fallen this hard before. It was completely unfamiliar territory. Not even the heavens above could have predicted this happening to me, nor would my best friend who was the one to set us up in the first place.

There was the highest possibility in the world that I was in love, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Shall I tell you the story first?

THROWBACK SEPTEMBER 20TH 2014

It was the middle of my birthday party, all of my friends had thrown it for me. It was a smallish party but people seemed to be getting a little out of hand and I for one was one of those people who liked to steer clear of the crazy people at parties who seem to do all sorts of .

I ended up going to sit alone in a quiet room, the walls where thumping and so began my head. Closing my eyes, I fell into the soft pillows and began to relax. It was a complete mistake though, as a heavy feeling swallowed me and I fell victim to sleep.

A couple of hours later I was awoken by a soft knock upon the bedroom door.

                ‘Ah, yes?’ I sat upright, rubbing my eyes and checking out where I was.

                ‘Ah sorry, didn’t know that someone was in here. This was meant to be my room for tonight, but that’s okay.’ A tall baby faced man poked his head through the gap in the door. Man, he was cute.

                ‘No, no it’s okay. I fell asleep in here by accident. I needed to get away from the crazy for a few minutes and I ended up falling asleep instead.’

                ‘You must’ve been pooped if you fell asleep with all the noise that was happening out here.’ He stepped into the room, his brown hair shimmering in the dimly lit room.

                ‘I was. I’ll get up and leave so you can sleep.’

                ‘No, it’s okay. Stay. I’ll just sleep on the floor.’

                ‘Ah, no don’t do that. I’ll leave and go to my own room.’

                ‘Aren’t you the birthday girl by any chance?’

                ‘I am, and you are?’ Please tell me Mr. Cute Face.

                ‘Oh, well technically I am “I shouldn’t be here” but you can call me Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk. Nice to meet you, Yoonji, isn’t it?’

                ‘Yes, Yoonji. Nice to meet you. Ah Minhyuk, I know that name. You’re that guy that Cammie invited aren’t you?’

                ‘Mhmm, she invited me. I’m actually glad I came. It’s been a nice evening.’ He smiled, his smile was so damn bright it could light up a room. So cute!

                ‘Oh great, so glad. Look, I’ll get up and head out now. Thanks for coming.’ I climbed up off the bed and readjusted my dress, which had shifted around a little bit.

                ‘You don’t have too.’

                ‘No I do, since you’re not supposed to be here anyway. I’ll leave you too it.’ I gave him a warm smile before heading to the door ‘Goodnight.’

Leaving Minhyuk alone in the room I began the walk to mine, but I heard a voice behind me

                ‘Yoonji, you wouldn’t happen to have a phone cord I could borrow would you? I really need to charge my phone for tomorrow since I have to leave early… and I suppose in repayment I can let you take one side of the bed for the night. I’m not going to try anything funny, I swear.’

‘I probably do, iPhone yeah?’

                ‘Yeah.’ He nodded.

                ‘Okay, I’ll be back with it.’ YES! Okay, night in bed with a hot guy. Pity the no funny business thing, but maybe I can find out more about him. He is too cute to let go of.

Continuing the journey to my bedroom I opened the door and the light to find what I was looking for. I quickly changed into something a little more comfortable and bed appropriate before going back to where I once came. To be honest, I was a little excited. I was drunk, he was tipsy, he is hot and I’m cute, what on earth could go wrong with that?

-

Knocking softly on the door, Minhyuk opened it up again with another adorable smile on his face. I passed him over the phone charger and he plugged in his phone. It was a little awkward as we both got comfortable and climbed under the covers. He pulled of his shirt and shorts and that’s when my heart began to race. Like, I knew he was only taking them off so they didn’t get dirty from sleeping in them, but to think that he was just there, next to me in just a pair of underwear sent my mind into a frenzy.

                ‘Thanks for letting me use your charger, much appreciated.’

                ‘You’re welcome, any time.’

Things went silent again, I kept concentrating on my breathing so I didn’t make any weird noises or something.

                ‘So did you have a nice night? Enjoy your party?’ he spoke again.

                ‘I did; it was really lovely seeing everyone again. It’s been a while since we are all busy with heaps of different things. It’s crazy how much things change when you finish school.’

                ‘That’s great to hear, and I know exactly how you feel. I only finished school last year and it’s been a whirlwind since then.’

                ‘So, that means you are the same age as me then?’

                ‘True, so shall we drop the formalities?’

                ‘Lets! What is it that you do Minhyuk?’ I was curious. I’m so curious yeah~