Fansign of Love

Perfect Girl [MONSTA X Minhyuk x OC]

Chapter 15 - Fansign of Love~

Just an FYI! I have never been to a fansign, let alone Korea so this is my interpretation of one from what I've seen and read. I know it won't be accruate, but just admire and adore it for it's cuteness instead :)

Thanks everyone!

P.S sorry it's a little short, I didn't want to over do it ;P


Cammie finished with Shownu and it was now my turn. I made my way onto the stage and sat in front of him.

                ‘Hello! Oh, hi, nice to see you again.’ He smiled delightfully. ‘I was told you’d be here today.’      

                ‘Ahah, did you?’

                ‘Yes, he hasn’t stopped talking about you. Since he can now.’

                ‘Ah, I’m sorry about that.’

                ‘No, no it’s fine. Really, just glad he’s happy.’ Shownu smiled. He signed my book and answered my question before giving me a high five and sending me to the next member, Wonho.

I sat before him and he gave me the warmest smile

                ‘Hello!’ he spoke informally.

                ‘Hi,’ I smiled ‘good to see you again.’

                ‘And you too, how have you been?’

                ‘Good, great actually.’

                He nodded with a smile ‘so, I have a question. How did the two of you meet?’

                ‘Uh, isn’t this an appropriate place to talk about this?’

                ‘Well when else will I get to ask?’ he grinned. Fair point.

                ‘We met at a party, it was an awkward meeting. I was accidently sleeping in his bed, and he came in ready to go to bed and I was there. So I began to leave but he said he needed to borrow a phone charger. So I went to get mine and then he let me sleep on the other side of the bed. We talked, cuddled and then it just kinda happened.’

                ‘Ah that party, I remember. We had to cover for him. Well, I suppose it all worked out then.’

                ‘I guess you could say that.’ I smiled.

                ‘It was great to see you again, don’t be a stranger yeah?’ I just nodded and gave him a smile before moving along.

Next was I.M, he looked like someone I could really get along with like a little brother.

                ‘Hey Yoonji, wassup?’

                ‘Hey, how are you?’    

                ‘I’m fine, thank you and you?’ he rapped.

                ‘Great, thanks.’ I laughed.

                ‘It’s good to see you again. Nice to see you like all dolled up and stuff. You look even prettier.’

My face flushed bright red, ‘Uh thanks, uh…’

                ‘I know it’s a bit awkward, but hey it won’t be eventually. We’ll be like those annoying brothers who wanna know everything soon.’ Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I wasn’t sure.

                ‘Great…’ I said sarcastically, he just laughed.

                ‘Off you go, move on, he’s been waiting for you all day!’ I didn’t even realise Minhyuk was next. My heart began to flip even more.

                ‘Why hello there my pretty lady.’ Minhyuk winked as I sat down.

                ‘Hi…’ I trailed off ‘I am so nervous, it’s ridiculous.’

                ‘Why? Don’t be.’ He grabbed my hands in his.

                ‘I don’t know why, it’s just so weird to be here like this. It’s such a different situation. Plus, I miss you.’ I smiled, screwing up my face in the end. I felt a bit embarrassed, but it was only natural.

                ‘Tomorrow night…’ he whispered ‘I’ll be at yours at about 10, okay?’

                ‘Okay, I can’t wait.’ I smiled.

                ‘Me either.’ He signed the book and looked at the question ‘You look really beautiful today.’

Minhyuk looked up with a warm smile and a wink before filling in my post it. He drew several love hearts on the page around my name as well.

                ‘I’ll call you later, I love you.’ He whispered.

                ‘Love you too.’

                ‘Okay you two, get a room.’ I.M leaned over with a laugh.

                ‘You better go, be good okay?’ he patted the top of my head.

                ‘I will, you better be too.’

                ‘Mhmm. I miss you.’ He squeezed my hands tightly again before I moved along.

                ‘Miss you too.’ I blew him a little kiss and as I got up to move he spoke again ‘Thanks for the coffee, you’re the best.’ I smiled back at him with a little nod. He grinned brightly at me before giving me a little wave, even though I was only moving to the next chair. My heart was racing, I wanted to die. We were so close, for the shortest amount of time and now I just wanna jump into his arms and smother him in kisses.

Kihyunnie was next, I had blanked out and totally forgot about the others.

                ‘Hey Yoonji, how are you?’

                ‘I’m good, you could say I am a little starstruck and like well… dying.’

                ‘I heard the conversation. It must be hard, but you can do it. Minhyuk is totally dying too, but you two deserve happiness. You’ve made it this far. Just try and keep it cool, calm and collected. You’ll be together soon.’

                ‘Thanks Kihyun.’

                ‘You’re welcome. It’s really nice to see you again. You should stop by for practice again and actually stay and hang out with us some more. We’d love to get to know you, and not just brag about us.’

                ‘I’ll work it out with Minhyuk.’

                ‘Sounds good.’ He smiled, ‘have a great afternoon.’

Hyungwon was next, I couldn’t help but be off in my own little world a bit. Why couldn’t Minhyuk have been last?!

                ‘Yoonji~’ Hyungwon cooed.

                ‘What? Ah sorry.’

                ‘It’s okay.’ He laughed ‘good to see you again.’

                ‘You too. Have you been eating and sleeping well?’

                ‘Yes HE has,’ I looked at him ‘we all have.’

                ‘Good, so glad to hear. Very reliving.’

                ‘He is looking after himself, don’t worry.’

                ‘I’ll try not too.’ I smiled.

                ‘You just look after yourself for him, because he’s worrying about the same things you are.’

                ‘Great minds think alike then.’

                ‘Indeed.’ He smiled again. ‘Hope to see you again soon. Thanks for the coffee.’

                ‘Oh you’re welcome.’ I grinned before moving over to Jooheon. Last one, oh many this fansign went way too quickly.

                ‘Oh hey, you again. How are you?’

                ‘I don’t even know anymore, all over the place really.’

                ‘A good all over the place? Or a bad all over the place?’

                ‘Yes, it’s good.’

                ‘Good, so how have you been? I know it was a bit awkward when we all met the other night, but I assure you it was really great.’

                ‘I’ve been good, really busy. Ah really, that makes me feel much more at ease.’

                ‘Ever since Minhyuk has been raving about you. He has definitely sold us on you, you’re really lucky. He’s a great guy.’

                ‘Thanks Jooheon, means a lot to hear that.’

                ‘He treasures you. We can’t shut him up sometimes. But we’re all happy for you, whether he is rubbing it in our faces or not.’

                ‘If he does that, I give you permission to beat him up. But not his face, leave his face alone.’ I laughed.

                ‘Of course,’ Jooheon laughed too ‘I hope you enjoy the rest of your afternoon. No doubt we will see you again soon.’

                ‘Mhmm probably. Good luck for the rest of the signing.’

                ‘Take lots of pretty pictures of us!’ I got up and waved at Jooheon, Minhyuk peered up at me and gave me a wink and a smile before I left the stage.

I walked back to my seat where Cammie was waiting. I slumped down and put my hands over my eyes. I began to cry.

                ‘Overwhelmed, hey?’

                ‘A little bit...’ I mumbled.

                ‘Just breathe, it’ll be okay.’ Cammie rubbed my back as I sobbed into my hands.

It was ridiculous how this wave of emotion just swept over me, I was literally the happiest person in the world like 2 minutes ago and now I want to bury myself in blankets in the dark and cry.

I swear to God, this better get easier.

-

Later that same evening Minhyuk video called me, as I was working on editing some photos from the day. I ended up taking a few more pretty ones after I stopped crying. I was secretly hoping he didn’t see me cry.

                M: ‘Hey babe, how you doing?’

                Y: ‘Good, tired. It was a long day. How are you?’

                M: ‘Tired too, luckily we have nothing left to do today. We’ve got the evening to ourselves.’

                Y: ‘I’m glad, you definitely need some time out.’

                M: ‘I’ve had a lovely relaxing shower, I’ve had lots of food, I did some fancafe reading and now here I am, talking to my main girl.’ He grinned.

                Y: ‘Main Girl? I don’t know what to say about that.’ I laughed.

                M: ‘Well you are. You’re number one, so main girl~’

                Y: ‘Kind of makes it sound like you’re dating more than just me, but of course I know that’s not the case.’

                M: ‘Never in a million years.’ He stopped, grinned and winked ‘so what are you up to?’

                Y: ‘Editing some photos from today, I had trouble getting non-blurry ones.’

                M: ‘I’m just too handsome.’

                Y: ‘No, I was just too nervous. I got better photos after actually coming up and seeing you.’

                M: ‘I noticed, especially when you sat back down and put your head into your hands…’ oh crap, he saw. ‘You’re okay yeah? You’re not regretting anything, right?’

                Y: ‘Minhyuk…’ I sighed ‘I am fine. I was just a little overwhelmed. It was a mix of things I think.’

                M: ‘Like what?’

                Y: ‘I was nervous, so that’s one thing. Maybe it could’ve been happiness and being proud of you. Like I should be. You always look so in your element on stage and in front of the fans.’

                M: ‘Mmmm, it is one of my happy places.’

                Y: ‘Exactly, so maybe it was proud happy crying, as well as just how you looked. Because even though I see you all the time, you look so different all dressed up under the lights. More manly, but still fluffy of course.’

                M: ‘As long as that is all it was babe, you’d tell me if it wasn’t yeah?’

                Y: ‘Of course I would. It was just overwhelming, I let it get the better of me.’

                M: ‘Well never again!’ he pouted ‘I was really worried, glad nothing serious happened though. Very relieved to hear.’

                Y: ‘Never again, I promise. Hey, you know me by now, if something were wrong I would tell you. I can’t keep stuff bottled up.’

                M: ‘True, that is so true.’ He nodded ‘Okay, that’s good then. Enough about that, show me some of these pretty photos~’

For the next 2 hours we proceeded to look through my photos and talk some more. It was good, but we just kind of focused on talking about our feelings and about everything that’s happening. It was definitely a good thing to do, I felt so much better afterwards and he did too.

I hung up happy, and in a fantastic mood. I was mentally exhausted though, it was such a roller coaster day, so going to bed was going to be amazing.